Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Names You Must Not Give Your Child Include - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Names You Must Not Give Your Child Include (746 Views)

7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! / What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names You Must Not Give Your Child Include by romi: 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2012
OGUNSUNDAY
GOODNEWS
HALLELUYAH
OLUWASEUNBABARANINUAYEMI....
I personally knowchildren who bear this names and are often bullied and taunted in schools by peers cos of this names... Feel free to add yours
Re: Names You Must Not Give Your Child Include by Ramcie(f): 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2012
Romi grin grin grin

no vex plz

1 Like

Re: Names You Must Not Give Your Child Include by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2012
Suprise thr parents will be addressed as mummy ati daddy suprise.
Emioluwa (spirit of the Lord) short form Emi (Spirit)

1 Like

Re: Names You Must Not Give Your Child Include by romi: 9:14am On Dec 02, 2012
Ramcie: Romi grin grin grin

no vex plz
No Problem

(1) (Reply)

My Age Is 34 And Will Get Of 35 In Sep I Am Follwen In Live With 19yrs Girl, Can / Important Security Tips In Your Home And Residence / If You Are To Have Only One Child, Which Sex Would You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.