Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,618 members, 7,861,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

Stutter Cure - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Stutter Cure (720 Views)

Pics: When D Doctor Says Sugarcane Can Cure Ur Sickness / Natural Shapes Of Women That Can Cure Blindness / Good News I Have Found A Cure For Hiv. . .projan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stutter Cure by chux76(m): 12:34am On Dec 02, 2012
A man with a stuttering problem tries everything he can to stop stuttering, but he can't. Finally, he goes to a world renowned doctor for help. The doctor examines him and says "I've found your problem. Your penis is twelve inches long. It weighs so much that it's pulling on your lungs, causing you to stutter." So he asks, "What's he cure, doc?" The doctor replies, "Well, we have to cut off six inches."

The man is eager to cure his stuttering so he agrees to the operation. The operation is a success, and he stops stuttering. Two months later, the man calls the doctor and tells him that since he's had the 6 inches cut off, all of his girlfriends have dumped him, and his love life has gone down the tubes. He insists that the doctor do another operation to add the six inches back on.

There is silence on the other end of the telephone, so the man repeats, "Hey doc, didn't you hear me? I want my six inches back!" Finally, the doctor responds, "F-f-f-f-f-f-u-c-k y-y-y-y-ou!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Smoke? / San Francisco Airport Hires Herd Of Goats For Fire Prevention----so funny / Akpos .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.