Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,252 members, 7,853,277 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:29 PM

A Must Read For All P/harcourt Land Speculators - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Must Read For All P/harcourt Land Speculators (384 Views)

Swampy Land For Sale In Woji,portharcourt For Land Speculators / A Must Read For P/harcourt Land Speculators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For All P/harcourt Land Speculators by riversproperty(m): 7:11am On Dec 02, 2012
The year 2012 has almost come to an end.
'm sure so many of us had it in our prayer requests and plans from the onset of this year that, "everything being equal i must buy a land this year & perhaps start a building project.
However,vagaries of the economic situation in this nation these days is in one way or the other trying to deprive us of that great desire.And some "easy give-ups" would say "well human beings propose,God Disposes"....forgetting that in life, a rugged faith and determination must be put up in order to command a desired result. Such was the case of one of my online (Nairaland to be precise) clients Mr & Mrs ottuh whom after narrating their ordeals to me,told me barely two weeks ago that they've made up their minds given their financial constrain, to start up a building project this year.without much ado,within a week,i (by God's grace) was a able to secure for them a complete half plot in a wonderful close at ilom/ezegbakagbaka street at a token sum of #3 million. And now they've started moulding blocks.

So my dear,why can't you just build up that rugged determination like Mr & Mrs Ottuh today before 2012 comes to an abrupt end.

Pls reach me on 0806 868 5858 and let's both rub minds on how you can acquire genuine lands and houses here in Portharcourt,Nigeria.

Real estate is my business and 'm good at it .

Thanks for your time!!

(1) (Reply)

6 Bedroom Bungalow Om A Plot Of Land @ Modupe Johnson Str.off Adeniran Ogunsanya / Building Without Stress / Plots Of Land Behind Savannah Bank Lgbogbo From 600,000 To 2,m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.