Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Get Paid To Create Trivia Questions - Looking For 5 Writers - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Paid To Create Trivia Questions - Looking For 5 Writers (886 Views)

Get Paid To Moderate A Forum About N1500 Per Month / My Free List Of Get Paid To Write Sites / Get paid to Type online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Paid To Create Trivia Questions - Looking For 5 Writers by IBEXY(m): 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2012
Are you imaginative? Can you create trivia type questions from: Music, TV, New & Current Affairs, Movies, etc.

I you can, you will get paid for it and it could be a continuos deal if you are really good.

An example trivia quiz on Movies could be:

1) Will Smith has had many incarnations in his movies. What was his name in his latest movie "Men In Black III"?
a. K
b. J
c. W

Also see the attached immage based trivia question in which a person should spot an odd item.

If you think you can do this, drop an email at ibexy2005@yahoo.com so we can discuss further.

Am looking for at least 5 people who can do this. Its urgent.

Re: Get Paid To Create Trivia Questions - Looking For 5 Writers by petokey: 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2012
Am interested
Re: Get Paid To Create Trivia Questions - Looking For 5 Writers by petokey: 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2012
So let talk, petokey1@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid To Create Trivia Questions - Looking For 5 Writers by IBEXY(m): 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2012
petokey: So let talk, petokey1@gmail.com
I sent you a mail.
Re: Get Paid To Create Trivia Questions - Looking For 5 Writers by afortress(m): 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2012
piece of cake, does it go more than the mentioned? Am very interested... A.fortress@ovi.com
Re: Get Paid To Create Trivia Questions - Looking For 5 Writers by petokey: 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2012
IBEXY: I sent you a mail.
i replied you back becos i have done the first step. Whats d next step
Re: Get Paid To Create Trivia Questions - Looking For 5 Writers by IBEXY(m): 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2012
afortress I have sent you a mail.

Petokey, check the instructions I sent in the mail. In order not to upset nairaland mods. Lets discuss on my mail if you have any further questions.
Re: Get Paid To Create Trivia Questions - Looking For 5 Writers by petokey: 4:36am On Dec 03, 2012
IBEXY: afortress I have sent you a mail.

Petokey, check the instructions I sent in the mail. In order not to upset nairaland mods. Lets discuss on my mail if you have any further questions.
that will be perfect
Re: Get Paid To Create Trivia Questions - Looking For 5 Writers by IBEXY(m): 8:47am On Dec 07, 2012
This is still going on people.
I already got 1 very good person but need more.
I need at least 3 dedicated people who are experts at creating trivia quiz from any subject.
Reach me on ibexy2005@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

#newmonthoffer Creamy Hot Dog And Chicken Shawarma, Gizzdodo And Pepsi / How To Raise Capital And Start A Business Without Colateral Guaranteed / Make Huge Gain With Little Start Up Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.