Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,897 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb (18939 Views)

How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures / 7 Things Babies Do In The Womb That’ll Blow Your Mind … (must See) / 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by Sunofgod(m): 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2012
make the 'Big' twin no kill the 'Small' twin cos we got it on camera - it will be arrested immediately upon birth if the other one doesn't make it.

This is what happens when Christians and Moslems inter-marry.

2 Likes

Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by younglad007(m): 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2012
wow
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by jimctu: 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2012
lol brother fights starting early these days
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by Uniquexty(f): 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2012
Boko Haram!
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by Synthase(m): 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2012
Tseeeeeeeew... E don happen b4 jare, jacob fight esau so tey e dupe am when dem born dem sef angry
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by pheyiechemie: 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2012
Another Esau and Jacob story
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by Heatblast(m): 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2012
Mother natures' survival instinct starts from the womb.
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by Chanchit: 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2012
That means I have a lot to thank God for, being born healthy as a twin..
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2012
this is common knowledge.
It has happened before.

1 Like

Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by Elueme: 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2012
fankasibe: My mum said i killed my twin brother in her womb by wrapping a rope around his neck.
So you are a congenital murderer?lol
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by killuminati(m): 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2012
fankasibe: My mum said i killed my twin brother in her womb by wrapping a rope around his neck.
how your ma take know? grin
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by sucezTP(f): 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2012
Hmmmm...Now, i know why my twins brother keeps fighting..
They must have been doing that right from womb...
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2012
timbros: In the scan, one of the twins is bigger than the other one.

Not uncommon at all. Related to the umbillical cord and one twin getting a higher flow than the other.

The smaller baby was the most fiesty though grin
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by yuzedo: 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2012
DANILSA: ROYAL RAMBO
Rambo L'omo!!!!!! shocked grin undecided
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by Classicalman(m): 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2012

Yep. That means they are FRATERNAL TWINS and not IDENTICAL TWINS.
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2012
Classicalman:

Yep. That means they are FRATERNAL TWINS and not IDENTICAL TWINS.

Are you serious? undecided
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by Classicalman(m): 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2012
SniperInADiaper:

Are you serious? undecided

Yep. Fraternal by the way means, Unidentical twins.
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2012
Classicalman:

Yep. Fraternal by the way means, Unidentical twins.

Ever heard of IUGR, SIUGR, or TTTS?
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by bokohalal(m): 12:13am On Dec 03, 2012
That was why I pushed her out to let me rest alone for sometime in the cozy womb before finding my way out.
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by dapojaja(m): 12:36am On Dec 03, 2012
Imagine if them don get teeth 4 inside d womb?
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by Gee001: 6:46am On Dec 03, 2012
Obama and Mitt
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by hackman90: 7:00am On Dec 03, 2012
markhenry vs reymysterio
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by emmaatuo(m): 7:59am On Dec 03, 2012
emmysenior: Just imagining how fierce the fight between 3-6 twins would be in that tiny womb. Hmmm... God is great indeed.

Hmmmmm 3-6 twins, lol... Nice one!
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by GeneralGaricks: 10:13am On Dec 03, 2012

Motherer...sorry murderer... tongue
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by blackmale1: 11:05am On Dec 03, 2012
Why the heck!! I thought Its natural that babies would kick in the womb, so if they are two and they kick,does that means the are fighting each other! Na wah 4 all of una oh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coronavirus: NMA Asks FG To Allow Other Laboratories Run Test / Breast Buds In Little Girls / Outsiders Banned From Receiving Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.