Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Some Upcoming Events/Exhibitions In Nigeria!! (December 2012) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Some Upcoming Events/Exhibitions In Nigeria!! (December 2012) (5202 Views)

List Of Upcoming Events/Exhibitions In Nigeria!! (January 2013) / Some Upcoming Events/Exhibitions In Nigeria!! (November, 2012) / List Of Upcoming Events/Shows/Concerts/Exhibitions In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Upcoming Events/Exhibitions In Nigeria!! (December 2012) by Rocktation(f): 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2012
Christmas Magic!

Description

The focus of Christmas Magic! 2012, as the other two editions, is the education sector. Our objective is the improvement of literacy within selected primary institutions in Lagos State. Our choice of primary education is premised on the understanding that it forms the basic foundation for learning. 
It is also our way of contributing to the attainment of the second item of the United Nations’ Millennium Development Goals in our society viz. the achievement of universal primary education. Featuring a unique combination of prime entertainment, young talent promotion and community development.
Christmas Magic! adopts a concert-competition format, therefore making the heart of the show an altruistic effort. 

Venue: Muson Center, Onikan Lagos.
Date: Saturday 15th December, 2012 Time: 4pm
Gate Fee: N/A

Re: Some Upcoming Events/Exhibitions In Nigeria!! (December 2012) by Rocktation(f): 3:14pm On Dec 05, 2012
Oja-ara 1st Anniversary Edition

Description

Shop! Shop!! Shop!!! Oja- Ara, the “Market of Wonders” Celebrates its 1st Anniversary With Amazing Giveaways
It’s double celebration at Oja Ara! This December, the exciting shopping fair celebrates its 5th edition, it’s also their 1st anniversary. This Anniversary edition is proudly supported by Stanbic IBTC’s Mobile Money*909#. 
This is fantastic news because there’s a 10% discount on all purchases made from the Stanbic IBTC Mobile Money account. There’ll be amazing giveaways at the event.
You stand a chance to go home with a mini fridge or a microwave oven. There are also loads of consolation prizes to be won by lucky shoppers at the draw. Shopping at Oja-Ara automatically qualifies you for the grand draw.

Venue: Get Arena, Lagos.
Date: Saturday - December 15, 2012 and Sunday - December 16, 2012
Time: 11:00 AM

Re: Some Upcoming Events/Exhibitions In Nigeria!! (December 2012) by CeeK1(m): 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2012
It’s been buzzing all over town. Experience, a quite popular worship event is holding on the 7th of December, 2012. This is a classic moment of intense praise and worship, with most of the movers and shakers in the Gospel music scene in attendance, here in Lagos, Nigeria. It was fast becoming a culture of sorts to plan for it as each year draws to an end, considering that it always held on the first week of the last month. However, it’s also the same day that the Authentic Manhood conference, and the Fascinating Womanhood Conference begins.
I have been to Experience. It was awesome and massively inspiring as I’ve sung in the choir for a few years. It was lifting to hear the same artists that mentored and motivated me sing the same songs I spent hours and hours rehearsing for Sunday morning rendition. It was like a church service with thousands and thousands in attendance, and the spiritual air was something to remember.

Nevertheless, I’ve also attended the Authentic Manhood conference. Needless to say, there was some worship. There was some other people in attendance other than myself. But most importantly, there was an exposition like I’ve never seen before. I was introduce to the person God had in mind when He made me. I was made to realize how my life is an act of worship to God, by my doing the right things, in the right ways, to satisfy the right expectations.

I had heard, that God loves a just balance. Now I knew how to completely balance my life, and the expectations that come with it. I could now be the right husband to a wife, a good staff to my boss, a good leader to my subordinates. I still love those artists, and I love to worship God. I have their tapes and love listening to them. But all the music in the world cannot make me a responsible person in the society. I’ve told my friends, now I’m telling you: the kind of change I need can only be found in the conferences.

Re: Some Upcoming Events/Exhibitions In Nigeria!! (December 2012) by Rocktation(f): 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2012
MUD Cosmetics Store Launching

Description

MUD Cosmetics, an international make-up company which has been in existence for over a decade is set to officially launch its third store in Nigeria at the Bloomsbury Plaza in Abuja, the studio is the latest addition to their existing studios in Lekki Phase 1 and Yaba in Lagos.

MUD which has the largest makeup school in the United States continues to expand across the globe, training and grooming upcoming makeup artist. Since its entry to Nigeria, MUD has stayed true to its international standards as it continues to expand across Nigeria.

The Launch Party would be a Makeup Soiree filled with games, raffle draw, goodie bags, makeovers, food, drinks, music and more. There would also be a mini photo studio where guests can enjoy professional photo-shoots after their makeover. Come along with friends, family and loved ones to enjoy individual and group pictures at the photo studio.  Please note that the photo shoot session will end at 5pm.

Also at the event, MUD will be unveiling the new and improved MUD Academy Curriculum. MUD graduates and prospective students are advised to come along with all their questions, as the MUD instructors will be on ground to answer all questions.

You are invited to come experience the extreme elegance of MUD!

Venue: MUD Studio Bloomsbury Plaza, 1245 Adetukumbo Ademola Crescent Wuse 2, Abuja (Opposite KISS FM)
Date: Saturday December 15, 2012
Time: 2PM
Dress Code: Classy
Contact: For more information and general enquiries, call 07082978030 | Email Info@mudnigeria.com | Visit  www.mudnigeria.com

Re: Some Upcoming Events/Exhibitions In Nigeria!! (December 2012) by Rocktation(f): 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
DEAT LAGOS MIXER EVENT

Description

DEAT LAGOS MIXER is bringing people from all works of life together under one space for a day of fun, networking, fashion and of course splurging on your favourite DEAT pieces. Not leaving the guys out, DEAT will be launching a capsule line of separates for the male folks at the mixer….isn’t the holiday just getting started?. So, come sparkle in the spotlight, let’s play dress up, mingle, network, nibble, sip while we splurge on affordable fashion at the mixers… Hope to see you there.

This Event is sponsored by top notch brand Bailey and Smirnoff Ice.
Media partners are: Hibiscus Journal, 360nobs,FashioneyeNaija, Designers Muse, Honey Drops Confectionery.

Venue: Yegwa’s Place, Hakeem Dickson Street, off Durosimi -Etti (near Central mosque), Lekki Phase 1
Date: 16th December 2012
Time: 1pm to 7pm
Admission: FREE!!!

Re: Some Upcoming Events/Exhibitions In Nigeria!! (December 2012) by Rocktation(f): 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
Rhythm Unplugged

Venue: Expo Centre, Eko Hotel and Suites Victoria Island
Starts on: Sunday, December 23rd 2012, 8:00 PM
Ends on: Sunday, December 23rd 2012, 12:00 AM
Gate fee: N/A
Contact number: +234-816-502-5419, +234-816-502-5414, +234-803-394-3782
Contact email: mayowa@flytimetv.com, info@flytimetv.com

Re: Some Upcoming Events/Exhibitions In Nigeria!! (December 2012) by Rocktation(f): 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2012
Mainland Music Festival

Venue: Banilux Event Centre Opposite E-Centre Yaba
Date: Friday, December 21st 2012
Time: 12:00 AM
Gate fee: Regular: N2,000; VIP: N10,000
Contact number: +234-703-166-4733, +234-802-318-4447

Re: Some Upcoming Events/Exhibitions In Nigeria!! (December 2012) by bayol2001: 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2012
best of both worlds december edition...12-12-2012..

Re: Some Upcoming Events/Exhibitions In Nigeria!! (December 2012) by Rocktation(f): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
THE DRBLASGIDI CONCERT

Description

The most anticipated concert in December. Other artists featuring on the night are;

Burna boy
Ajebutter
LOS
Dammy Krane
Flowssick

Venue: Harbour point,
Date: December 20th 2012
Gate Fee: N5000

Grab your TICKETS NOW in Nigeria at; GET arena, Silverbird Galleria, Habour Point, LIKWID Lounge.

In the UK, contact 07900001750/07703580042

First come, First serve basis strictly.

Re: Some Upcoming Events/Exhibitions In Nigeria!! (December 2012) by Rocktation(f): 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sax Records Presents “Christmas With Yemi Sax”

Description

It’s going to be Christmas like never before this season as Sax Records Entertainment in conjunction with Enigma presents to you one of the best shows of the season!!! Christmas with Yemi Sax. Nigeria’s leading Saxophonist “Yemi Sax” also known as No.1 Naija SaxBoss and Sax Oracle will be celebrating the Christmas this year with his beloved fans and music lovers in an emphatic style.
The event tagged “Christmas with Yemi Sax” will be hosted by the multi-functional entertainment diva “Toni Payne” and will feature your top Nigeria celebrities as guest artistes.

Venue: Ember Creek, No. 32, Awolowo road, Ikoyi Lagos.
Date: December 29th, 2012
Time: 5.00PM (for Red Carpet Time) and actual event- 7.00PM

Christmas With YemiSax is proudly supported by Beat FM, Smooth FM, Wazobia FM, Muziqglobe World, Jumia and Enigma. Follow @grugged  @enigmavn & @yemisaxboss for more details and ticket reservation. Christmas just got better….
Re: Some Upcoming Events/Exhibitions In Nigeria!! (December 2012) by Rocktation(f): 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2012
Flytime Promotions & C.A.M.P Present: BEZ LIVE IN CONCERT!

Description

Bez is a natural performer with a charismatic and playful stage presence. His debut album Super Sun, has gone on to international critical acclaim. The album was rated among the Top 10 World Music Albums of 2011 by the US newspaper, Boston Globe. This has propelled Bez to other first-rate features on Vogue Italia, Essence.com, Rolling Stone Magazine SA, BBC 1 XTRA, BBC Focus on Africa and MTV Iggy Hall of Fame.

Since March 2012, Bez has performed music from his debut release Super Sun to critical acclaim in Africa, USA and the UK. He debuted at the SXSW Music Festival in Austin, Texas and at Harvard University. He showcased at a major iTunes store in New York and impressed iTunes so much that he was invited to perform at the iTunes Black Music Month Showcase in Los Angeles in June 2012, and Super Sun was listed as one of 2012’s Hot R&B albums on iTunes USA.
Bez was also the first African act to be featured on US and International network BET’s chart show 106 & Park. He is assigned to Universal Music Publishing and Universal Music territorially and has an endorsement pending with Yamaha Instruments.

Venue: Eko Hotel & Suites
Date: December 29th, 2012
Time: 7.00 PM
TICKETS : N15,000.00

Tickets Sold at;
Eko Hotel & Suites
Ozone Cinemas
Images & Prints (Silverbird Galleria)

Online Ticket Sales
www.naijaticketshop.com

ARTISTS SUPPORTING BEZ
OMAWUMI
TIWA SAVAGE
WAJE
SEYI SHAY
TIMI DAKOLO
PRAIZ

Re: Some Upcoming Events/Exhibitions In Nigeria!! (December 2012) by babatundeglenn: 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2012
Hi, can anyone tell me the venue of Lagos agric fair for 14th to 21st December please? Thank you.
Re: Some Upcoming Events/Exhibitions In Nigeria!! (December 2012) by Rocktation(f): 12:54am On Dec 15, 2012
Although, a lot of people seem to be tweeting about the fair, I can tell you for a fact that it is not listed officially any where. Not even on the sites of the supposed organizers (The Lagos State Radio Service and Point Management Consultants). You can try calling the Eko fm though on any of the numbers displayed on their site...if any still "exists".

#Phew
Re: Some Upcoming Events/Exhibitions In Nigeria!! (December 2012) by Rocktation(f): 1:14am On Dec 15, 2012
Orin Titun

Venue: Ember Creek, 32 Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos
Date: Saturday, December 15th 2012 7:00 PM - 10:00PM
Gate fee: Couples N5,000; Singles N3,000
Contact number: +234-1-8953498

Re: Some Upcoming Events/Exhibitions In Nigeria!! (December 2012) by Rocktation(f): 1:18am On Dec 15, 2012
Portraits from the Making of a Woman

Description

A photo-on-canvas exhibit of portraits from the 2012 Dipo Puberty Rites festival in Ghana.

Venue: Didi Museum, 175 Akin Adesola Street, Lagos
Date: Saturday, December 15th 2012
Time: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Re: Some Upcoming Events/Exhibitions In Nigeria!! (December 2012) by Rocktation(f): 1:26am On Dec 15, 2012
Bella Diva Hair

Description

Shop for original hair extensions at Bella Diva Hair

Venue: 32 Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos
Date: Saturday, December 15th 2012,
Time: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Gate fee: FREE

Re: Some Upcoming Events/Exhibitions In Nigeria!! (December 2012) by Rocktation(f): 1:28am On Dec 15, 2012
Ma’Bello Clothier Official Launch & Fashion Show

Venue: Sun Hall, Four Points By Sheraton, Oniru, Lekki, Lagos.
Date: Saturday, December 15th 2012
Time: 2:00 PM - 8.00PM
Gate fee: By Invitation
Contact number: +234 818 148 2512
Contact email: mabelloclothier@gmail.com

Re: Some Upcoming Events/Exhibitions In Nigeria!! (December 2012) by Rocktation(f): 1:29am On Dec 15, 2012
CMB 10th Anniversary Concert

Venue: Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue, Victoria Island, Lagos
Date: Sunday, December 16th 2012 Time: 7:00 PM - 10.00PM

Re: Some Upcoming Events/Exhibitions In Nigeria!! (December 2012) by Rocktation(f): 1:31am On Dec 15, 2012
Pamper Me Pretty

Description

CEO of Aesthetics Cosmetics, Gbemisola Ogunyomi, will be providing FREE workshops on skin care, hair care and total body wellness at the event.

Venue: Switch Lounge No 1 Dr Ladi Alakija Avenue, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Date: Sunday, December 16th 2012, Time: 12:00 PM - 7:00PM

Re: Some Upcoming Events/Exhibitions In Nigeria!! (December 2012) by Rocktation(f): 1:32am On Dec 15, 2012
The Closet Fair

Venue: Swe Bar & Lounge, 2nd Floor City Mall, Onikan, Lagos
Date: Sunday, December 16th 2012 Time: 11:00 AM - 5.00PM
Gate fee: FREE
Contact number:
Contact email: kubechii@gmail.com

Re: Some Upcoming Events/Exhibitions In Nigeria!! (December 2012) by Rocktation(f): 1:33am On Dec 15, 2012
Nwaotam Festival

Description

The annual Nwaotam Festival is celebrated in Port Harcourt on 25 December each year. The celebrations usher in the New Year and ward off the evils associated with the previous year.

Date: Dec 25th 2012 (annual)
Time: 08:30AM
Venue:Port Harcourt, Nigeria

Re: Some Upcoming Events/Exhibitions In Nigeria!! (December 2012) by Rocktation(f): 1:34am On Dec 15, 2012
Global Fiesta: Young Achievers Award

Venue: The Oriental Hotel, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos
Date: Wednesday, December 26th 2012
Time: 4:00 PM - 8.00PM
Gate fee: N5,000
Contact number: +234 808 582 3875, +234 706 169 2181, +234 809 897 4895
Contact email: globalinternationalcollege@gmail.com

Re: Some Upcoming Events/Exhibitions In Nigeria!! (December 2012) by Rocktation(f): 11:23am On Dec 18, 2012
Christmas With The Nollywood Stars!!!

Description

The ‘Nollywood Christmas with the Stars’ is being organised by Chico Ejiro’s production company – Grand Touch Pictures and hopes to bring Nollywood stars and their fans together this season.

Venue: Terra Kulture, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Date: 20th December, 2012
Time: 5.00PM

Re: Some Upcoming Events/Exhibitions In Nigeria!! (December 2012) by Rocktation(f): 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2012
Vice City IV (tagline a “Last Party before Christmas”)

Description

Come out and experience Vice City Lagos (the last party before Christmas) brought to you by Jaguda.com and Papas ent at the luxurious the Place Night club Lekki Phase 1.

This event is targeted for the thriving, diverse young and vibrant market between the ages of 19 to 35 in Lagos Nigeria. Our primary target audiences are young professionals who enjoy the nightclub / lounge scene and see it as their main outlet for socializing and source of entertainment.

Venue: THE PLACE, Lekki Phase I
Time: 10pm – 5:00am
***Guest Appearances & Performance***

Dress Code: Young and Sophisticated (no sneakers, baseball caps, no shorts, no baggy jeans allowed). Golf themed attire lots of bright colors, plaid, argyle, etc.

Music: Afro beats/Top40/Club Anthems/House

***Ace of Spades will be available on request***

Re: Some Upcoming Events/Exhibitions In Nigeria!! (December 2012) by blazingtrain: 11:06am On Dec 22, 2012
Some of these events are surely gonna be D'Bomb.
Re: Some Upcoming Events/Exhibitions In Nigeria!! (December 2012) by Rocktation(f): 12:37am On Dec 30, 2012
Lagos State New Year's Eve Party

Description

The 2012 Lagos Countdown is a world-class celebration of the end of one year and the beginning of another…Lagos Style. The event is being conceived to create an end of year crossover tradition that would engage citizens of the state (and visitors) throughout the end of year holiday season.

The event will take special significance at the Eko Atlantic City particularly because all of the land that was washed away by the ocean over 50 years ago, which is now being reclaimed.

Speaking at a news briefing prior to the commencement of the event, the managing director of LASAA, Mr. George Noah, said the Lagos Countdown Event will be in the form of that witnessed in major cities of the world like Time Square, New York and Trafalgar Square, London.

With a maximum of 15,000 participants followed by a specially created audio midnight countdown and a 20-minute live show anchored from the rooftop of Avenue Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos, the countdown, which includes appearances by top music artists, will showcase display of lights, music, fireworks, pyrotechnics and lighting effects to signify the commencement of the New Year.

Venue: Eko Atlantic City (Ahmadu Bello way through Bar Beach stretch until Eko Atlantic Office).
Date: December 31st, 2012
Time: From 8.00PM

Featuring: TuFace Idibia, D’banj, EME ft Wizkid, Banky W, Skales, Niyola, Mavin ft. Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage, Wande Coal, D’Prince, Choc Boyz ft. MI, Ice Prince, Jesse Jagz, Burna Boy, Iyanya and more.

This maiden edition of the Lagos Countdown is sponsored by GT Bank, Indomie Noodles, Avenue Suites, DStv, Pepsi, and is powered by Star Lager Beer.

Re: Some Upcoming Events/Exhibitions In Nigeria!! (December 2012) by Rocktation(f): 12:40am On Dec 30, 2012
Kiki Kamanu And Reeds Sales

Description

Nigerian design label, Kiki Kamanu will be holding a sales event this Monday. Get all your favorite pieces with up to a 85% discounted rate. Just indulge in a special N1,800 REEDS lunch menu, and shop, shop, shop.

Venue: Reeds, 100 Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos
Date: Monday 31st December 2012
Time: 10.00AM – 4.00PM
Re: Some Upcoming Events/Exhibitions In Nigeria!! (December 2012) by Rocktation(f): 1:39am On Dec 30, 2012
Grand Marche

Description

The Grand marche promises to be fun with loads of food, music and drinks and of course, shopping!

Venue: Bon Voyage Hotel
Date: 30th December, 2012
Time: 12.00PM - 7.00PM

Should you be interested in participating, please send an e-mail to info@lpmnigeria.com

Re: Some Upcoming Events/Exhibitions In Nigeria!! (December 2012) by Rocktation(f): 1:41am On Dec 30, 2012
Berachah Night

Description

The last day of every year is always a special day to all living souls across the globe. People experience different challenges, hurdles, promotions, celebrations, e.t.c every year, and year 2012 is not exempted . However on the eve of the new year in most of the advanced or developed nations, the new year always welcome every in a special and celebrating ways. Some go for holidays in hotels, recreation centers, or resorts.

Hotel Bon Voyage has put together Berachah night to replicate the new year eve experience as happens in advanced countries of the world.

Venue: Hotel Bon Voyage
Date: 31st December, 2012
Time: 8.00PM
Gate Fee: N25,000

Discounts if tickets are bought;
50 percent off Room rate
50 percent off buffet lunch and dinner
30 percent off drinks (soft and hard) Free swimming pool, gym

For booking, contact:
Shola Dada
Hotel Bon Voyage
57a AJ Marinho drive, off Tony Anegbode street, Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria
Telephone: 08023533232, 08130304844
E-mail: Shola.dada@hotelbonvoyageng.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Chioma Nwaoha Is The Next Big Act (ot Photos) / Event Centre In Akure / 2022 Service Awards Event Shifted Over US Insecurity Alert In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.