Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,815 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Why When African Man Comes Home He Always Ask For Food? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why When African Man Comes Home He Always Ask For Food? (1527 Views)

For Food Lovers In Portharcourt, / Is Jam And Butter Used For Food Anymore ? / Thread For Food Sci & Tech And Food Related Courses Graduates & Undergrauates (2) (3) (4)

Why When African Man Comes Home He Always Ask For Food? by eveseh(f): 12:12am On Apr 23, 2006
why?
Re: Why When African Man Comes Home He Always Ask For Food? by nubian(m): 12:27am On Apr 23, 2006
i ask for food - but not the food eaten with the mouth - i ask for food eaten with the one eyed snake grin grin grin grin
Re: Why When African Man Comes Home He Always Ask For Food? by eveseh(f): 12:34am On Apr 23, 2006
and what would be that one eye snake?aahhahaha

u are funny grin grin grin
Re: Why When African Man Comes Home He Always Ask For Food? by hotangel2(f): 2:21am On Apr 23, 2006
Because they r always hungry!
Re: Why When African Man Comes Home He Always Ask For Food? by mamaput(f): 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2006
Its all part of the Very good up bringing
Values ,culture, Bla bla bla.
Woman in the kitchen and the man were ever. tongue
Re: Why When African Man Comes Home He Always Ask For Food? by kimba(m): 6:50am On Apr 24, 2006
@nubian
i ask for food - but not the food eaten with the mouth - i ask for food eaten with the one eyed snake

which food is this one o, abeg!1
Re: Why When African Man Comes Home He Always Ask For Food? by nubian(m): 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2006
mamaput:

Its all part of the Very good up bringing
Values ,culture, Bla bla bla.
Woman in the kitchen and the man were ever. tongue

@mamaput - i prefer my woman in the bedroom than in the kitchen grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why When African Man Comes Home He Always Ask For Food? by eveseh(f): 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2006
kimba:

@nubian
which food is this one o, abeg!1

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,good tip
Re: Why When African Man Comes Home He Always Ask For Food? by nubian(m): 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2006
eveseh:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,good tip

The food at the pleasure triangle in between the legs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why When African Man Comes Home He Always Ask For Food? by eveseh(f): 7:38pm On Apr 25, 2006
nubian:

The food at the pleasure triangle in between the legs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ahahahaha.also good
Re: Why When African Man Comes Home He Always Ask For Food? by Rhodalyn(f): 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2006
cuz their hungry aids patients lipsrsealed
Re: Why When African Man Comes Home He Always Ask For Food? by nubian(m): 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2006
Rhodalyn:

because their hungry aids patients lipsrsealed
aids patients ??
Re: Why When African Man Comes Home He Always Ask For Food? by Rhodalyn(f): 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2006
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided [s]yes![/s] grin grin
Re: Why When African Man Comes Home He Always Ask For Food? by 2cantango(f): 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2006
lmao @baby girl grin grin grin aids patients indeed grin grin grin what ya trying to say there baby girl?
Re: Why When African Man Comes Home He Always Ask For Food? by Rhodalyn(f): 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy their hungry aids patients lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why When African Man Comes Home He Always Ask For Food? by raphy(m): 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2006
hi,
u all r funny,but r not soo funny like me cheesy,when we come back home we need to eat
cuz we v lose many energy @ work soo when eating d wify must be next 2 u incase u need xtra food not eba o, d one below d legs. soo she mus :Pt be ready ok grin grin grin grin
dont taik nasty stuff in d room like aids it makes one go sick embarassed
Re: Why When African Man Comes Home He Always Ask For Food? by nubian(m): 11:52pm On Apr 26, 2006
2cantango:

lmao @baby girl grin grin grin aids patients indeed grin grin grin what ya trying to say there baby girl?

some people just cant help noticing me or noticing comments they feel/think are directed at me - i know its difficult to forget about me , i know , when a lady falls for me , she falls sooo hard they she just cant get over me years after. so ill ignore the sneaky , sacarstic , petty comments of a broken hearted 2c -( what ya trying to say baby girl grin grin grin grin grin grin)
Re: Why When African Man Comes Home He Always Ask For Food? by 2cantango(f): 2:38am On Apr 27, 2006
nubian:

some people just can't help noticing me or noticing comments they feel/think are directed at me - i know its difficult to forget about me , i know , when a lady falls for me , she falls sooo hard they she just can't get over me years after. so ill ignore the sneaky , sacarstic , petty comments of a broken hearted 2c -( what ya trying to say baby girl grin grin grin grin grin grin)

I seriously wish you would get over yourself nobby nubian. My comment was for ma baby girl, as anyone can clearly see. I have no idea why she mentioned aids, it didn't make sense, that's why I asked her what she's trying to say. Only in your dreams would I ever fall for someone in your situation, so please get over it. I said no, and that is my final answer. Please just let it go. . .
Re: Why When African Man Comes Home He Always Ask For Food? by eveseh(f): 7:10am On Apr 27, 2006
2cantango:

I seriously wish you would get over yourself nobby nubian. My comment was for ma baby girl, as anyone can clearly see. I have no idea why she mentioned aids, it didn't make sense, that's why I asked her what she's trying to say. Only in your dreams would I ever fall for someone in your situation, so please get over it. I said no, and that is my final answer. Please just let it go. . .

grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why When African Man Comes Home He Always Ask For Food? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2006
nubian:

some people just can't help noticing me or noticing comments they feel/think are directed at me - i know its difficult to forget about me , i know , when a lady falls for me , she falls sooo hard they she just can't get over me years after. so ill ignore the sneaky , sacarstic , petty comments of a broken hearted 2c -( what ya trying to say baby girl grin grin grin grin grin grin)
so now, tell me nubian, whose noticing whose comments? isnt it U, yet U tell 2c it's her shocked shocked shocked did U say 2c ws broken-hearted U mst be kiddin havent ya heard of da name Tx, well i dnt thk 2c eva loved ya nubian smiley please stop pickin on her topic after topic! smiley byeeeee
Re: Why When African Man Comes Home He Always Ask For Food? by 4Play(m): 7:24pm On May 29, 2006
Why not.Its not easy to come.If u women think it is easy how come u dont come easily.U are just jealous about our sexual prowess
Re: Why When African Man Comes Home He Always Ask For Food? by eveseh(f): 7:37pm On May 29, 2006
4 Play:

Why not.Its not easy to come.If u women think it is easy how come u don't come easily.U are just jealous about our sexual prowess

lol 4play we aint jalous,our time will come soon tongue tongue
Re: Why When African Man Comes Home He Always Ask For Food? by desiree(f): 11:55pm On May 29, 2006
shocked shocked shocked

Typical men--sex,food and football grin
Re: Why When African Man Comes Home He Always Ask For Food? by Badman888(m): 11:56pm On May 29, 2006
ahh ahh the man would be hungry after a long day of hard work
Re: Why When African Man Comes Home He Always Ask For Food? by Oracle(m): 1:04am On Nov 05, 2007
What makes a man want to eat? , The simple fact that he's hungry
Whatever kind of food you guys are talking about, i think the African guy is hungry
Re: Why When African Man Comes Home He Always Ask For Food? by Busta(f): 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2007
hmmmmmmmm----could it be because he's hungry? undecided
Re: Why When African Man Comes Home He Always Ask For Food? by Leilah(f): 1:46am On Nov 07, 2007
Course he gonna ask for food he isn't the one cookin it up

Traditional Wedding Cake. / Do You Skip The First Slice? / Nigeria: Restaurant Served Roasted Human Heads (2014)