Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Horror!!!!!!! Disabled Woman Raped & Impregnated By Her "Xtian" Church Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Horror!!!!!!! Disabled Woman Raped & Impregnated By Her "Xtian" Church Pastor (1048 Views)

I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting / Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) / Deeper Life Church Pastor Kumuyi’s Son’ Wedding In Jamaica Sparks Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horror!!!!!!! Disabled Woman Raped & Impregnated By Her "Xtian" Church Pastor by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2012
ZIMBABWE:

A 25-year-old woman, Kudakwashe Mutongwizo has spoken out after she was raped by her pastor.
She is now pregnant is hopeful she would deliver a normal child despite the circumstances surrounding her pregnancy.
Born 25 years ago in a family of six in Chitandara Village, under Chief Chihota, the young woman has been disabled since birth, but prefers to be described as “not so able-bodied”. Mutongwizo had a difficult childhood. She recalls: “I was never at ease with other children my age. They would either shun or mock me because I could not run around like they did.”
During high school years at Jairos Jiri Centre for the Disabled, she was shocked by the extent to which disabled young women faced sexual and reproductive health challenges. She invested her trust in a man of the cloth in ZAOGA Church’s Chitandara Circuit.
“At first I thought as a deacon, he was a man of God with sincere intentions,” she said. “He would push my wheelchair whenever I met him and I began feeling at ease in his presence.” Mutongwizo said.
The day she was raped, the deacon visited her homestead and asked that she accompany him to the shops, about 2km away.
“The deacon was the closest to a friend to me because we went to church together and he had become like part of our family, as he was also a neighbour,” she said.
“We joked and laughed as usual all the way to the shops.”
She said the deacon suddenly changed his behaviour and diverted the route to a secluded area where he lifted her off her wheelchair, tore her undergarments and forced himself on her.
When they returned home, the pastor confessed his sin to Mutongwizo’s sister and they agreed to keep the matter under wraps.
Four months later, her 72-year-old father noticed she was pregnant and when she spilled the beans, he confronted the pastor, who acknowledged responsibility.
He assured the family he would take care of his daughter and pay “damages” for the violation.
The father said: “Since the matter had been discussed at the traditional court, the family assumed that the deacon would honour his side of the deal and take care of my daughter.”
The pastor fled the area and is currently on the run. He is on the police “Wanted” list and is believed to be hiding in South Africa. His mother and relatives, however, claimed she was responsible for her misery because their son would never abuse a disabled woman.

Re: Horror!!!!!!! Disabled Woman Raped & Impregnated By Her "Xtian" Church Pastor by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2012
[size=16pt]MODS FRONT PAGE!!!!!! IT IS ONLY FAIR BECAUSE YOU FELLOWS PUT THAT USELESS ARTICLE OF VODUN WORSHIPPERS TAKING DEAD BONES FROM GRAVES IN BENIN! SO NOW PUT THIS MORE SERIOUS ISSUE ON THE FRONT PAGE!!!!!!![/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Horror!!!!!!! Disabled Woman Raped & Impregnated By Her "Xtian" Church Pastor by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:23am On Dec 03, 2012
front page! angry
Re: Horror!!!!!!! Disabled Woman Raped & Impregnated By Her "Xtian" Church Pastor by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 03, 2012
Geez i missed that article, so pagans were the ones who robbed those graves in benin? shocked nawa o
Re: Horror!!!!!!! Disabled Woman Raped & Impregnated By Her "Xtian" Church Pastor by manmustwac(m): 11:52am On Dec 03, 2012
Well if Mukina sees it & likes it. I guess she can put this on the homepage undecided
Re: Horror!!!!!!! Disabled Woman Raped & Impregnated By Her "Xtian" Church Pastor by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:59am On Dec 03, 2012
Paxchal: Geez i missed that article, so pagans were the ones who robbed those graves in benin? shocked nawa o

yes we needed some "supplies". . grin

manmustwac: Well if Mukina sees it & likes it. I guess she can put this on the homepage undecided

ok do that. i want to see this on the front page.
Re: Horror!!!!!!! Disabled Woman Raped & Impregnated By Her "Xtian" Church Pastor by Okijajuju1(m): 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
I hate this thread.... angry

I can't make bigoted comments about South Africans... angry
Re: Horror!!!!!!! Disabled Woman Raped & Impregnated By Her "Xtian" Church Pastor by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2012
â xtian is a born again. he/she has neither culture nor ethnicity nor tribe.
Re: Horror!!!!!!! Disabled Woman Raped & Impregnated By Her "Xtian" Church Pastor by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=16pt]MODS FRONT PAGE!!!!!! IT IS ONLY FAIR BECAUSE YOU FELLOWS PUT THAT USELESS ARTICLE OF VODUN WORSHIPPERS TAKING DEAD BONES FROM GRAVES IN BENIN! SO NOW PUT THIS MORE SERIOUS ISSUE ON THE FRONT PAGE!!!!!!![/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pagan is awesome.

2 Likes

Re: Horror!!!!!!! Disabled Woman Raped & Impregnated By Her "Xtian" Church Pastor by Niflheim(m): 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
Christians have been raping the innocents for the past 2000 years!!!........................it is in theìr nature!!!
Re: Horror!!!!!!! Disabled Woman Raped & Impregnated By Her "Xtian" Church Pastor by tpia1: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2012
The " fellows" in question are an atheist and a muslim.

What concerns christians again?
Re: Horror!!!!!!! Disabled Woman Raped & Impregnated By Her "Xtian" Church Pastor by pastormustwacc: 12:05am On Dec 04, 2012
Niflheim: Christians have been raping the innocents for the past 2000 years!!!........................it is in theìr nature!!!
Change that christians to humans, molestatations has been since the time of begining of man.
Re: Horror!!!!!!! Disabled Woman Raped & Impregnated By Her "Xtian" Church Pastor by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 04, 2012
tpia1: The " fellows" in question are an atheist and a muslim.

What concerns christians again?

Huh?
Re: Horror!!!!!!! Disabled Woman Raped & Impregnated By Her "Xtian" Church Pastor by tpia1: 12:25am On Dec 04, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

was it christians who put the topic on the front page?

the site admin in charge of front page are an atheist and a muslim.
Re: Horror!!!!!!! Disabled Woman Raped & Impregnated By Her "Xtian" Church Pastor by Vansnickers: 3:56am On Dec 04, 2012
Only in Zimbabwe! Last time it was a son and mother falling in Love.

(1) (Reply)

Sufism(mysticism) / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Monday 8th July, 2013 Attitude Of Worship – 2 By Past / Wow I Just Noticed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.