Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) (36465 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Stephanie Okereke-Linus Steps Out In Style / Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) / Photo: Beverly Osu On Movie Set With A Life Python (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by mikuz(m): 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2012
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by pmm3(m): 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2012
so..?? angryso..??

2 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by mikuz(m): 12:05am On Dec 03, 2012
pmm3: so..?? angryso..??

So get a life.

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 03, 2012
Good for her. smiley
She's so adorable.

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by mamagee3(f): 1:28am On Dec 03, 2012
Good for her!!!

Wishing her luck!
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 03, 2012
Lactating ti.ts... grin
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 03, 2012
Hooooooooooooot!

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by Leadn(m): 1:54am On Dec 03, 2012
shymexx: Lactating ti.ts... grin

pervert shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by 3direct: 2:15am On Dec 03, 2012
Goodluck mercy!!

Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by Nobody: 2:21am On Dec 03, 2012
*Kails*:
Good for her. smiley
She's so adorable.

Huh? cry

@topic- - sounds like she came to hustle for American passport for her baby smiley

2 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:56am On Dec 03, 2012
*Kails*:
Good for her. smiley
She's so adorable.
Adorable my foot!! After snatching someone's husband RUBBISH!!! See her UGLY face sef *spits* angry
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by slimchimex(m): 2:57am On Dec 03, 2012
mtcheeeeewwwww
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by seedord247(m): 3:44am On Dec 03, 2012
REALITY101:

Huh? cry

@topic- - sounds like she came to hustle for American passport for her baby smiley

Exactly my thoughtt.... movie ko cinema ni

2 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by LordBabs(m): 4:27am On Dec 03, 2012
So, she wan born for US, na wetin do naija?
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by Harmonyco(f): 5:13am On Dec 03, 2012
LesbianBoy:
Adorable my foot!! After snatching someone's husband RUBBISH!!! See her UGLY face sef *spits* angry
How can u say such a tin dat woman was his galfrnd nt wife he only married Mercy legally.

2 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by amarral: 5:22am On Dec 03, 2012
LesbianBoy:
Adorable my foot!! After snatching someone's husband RUBBISH!, !! See her UGLY face sef *spits* angry
mercY is very nice behind d scene,go to d man's history dat lady was just his girlfriend, mercy is his first n legal wife.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by Wendyslim(f): 5:29am On Dec 03, 2012
Hmmmmm dat nice. Congrats cheesy
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by ajanaku2(m): 5:44am On Dec 03, 2012
Lord Babs: So, she wan born for US, na wetin do naija?

She seeks American citizenship for her first Child, who could end up as the President of the United States!...abi you think say dem born Obama for Kenya?

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by tellwisdom: 5:48am On Dec 03, 2012
Is this place U.S??
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by Gigika(m): 5:54am On Dec 03, 2012
You are insane.....
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by Gigika(m): 5:58am On Dec 03, 2012
ajanaku2:

She seeks American citizenship for her first Child, who could end up as the President of the United States!...abi you think say dem born Obama for Kenya?
U are very myopic
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by Gombs(m): 6:01am On Dec 03, 2012
Gigika: U are very myopic

Azzin eh,d right phrase is 'hopelessly shallow minded'.

3 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by 50calibre(m): 6:05am On Dec 03, 2012
You can't blame her for wanting to give her child a fighting chance in life, being born in Nigeria alone is a curse that drastically reduces the future prospects of success for that child.

Besides I think Nollywood movies should be stopped, they are just a waste of time, and have a negative impact on all those who watch them. They don't really potray the real image of Nigeria, they potray a fake image that ends up deceiving many people who strive to imitate that lifestyle

4 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 03, 2012
wish her safe delivery. the film go sell ooo. she will be using a real pregnancy during d movie. The unborn child should be paid for acting sef. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by mikuz(m): 6:14am On Dec 03, 2012
tellwisdom: Is this place U.S??
No. It's Zimbabwe. tongue
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by markus1133: 6:17am On Dec 03, 2012
wooww cool
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by nkemmu(f): 6:22am On Dec 03, 2012
She looks prerri.seems she will give us a baby girl ni
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by aglomar: 6:24am On Dec 03, 2012
Huzzling continues!
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by Vicjay1(m): 6:34am On Dec 03, 2012
hmmmm Is all i can say.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by 50calibre(m): 6:45am On Dec 03, 2012
Gigika: U are very myopic

Hahaha! Unfortunately you are the one who sounds myopic because if you weren't, you wouldn't ask such a stupid question of "why not naija" Isn't it obvious?

3 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by smemud(m): 6:46am On Dec 03, 2012
wetin concern me with am.Abeg bring better story.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by smemud(m): 6:48am On Dec 03, 2012
amarral: mercY is very nice behind d scene,go to d man's history dat lady was just his girlfriend, mercy is his first n legal wife.
she no even fine at all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) / I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose / 12 Odunlade Pictures Every PlayBoy Will Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.