Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Fashola Inspects On-going Projects - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspects On-going Projects (8506 Views)

Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) / Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS / Fashola Inspects Ikoyi Bridge Now At 80% Completion. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Inspects On-going Projects by Adekdammy: 11:12am On Dec 03, 2012
Oga fashola, when are u going 2 complete and commission ijegun isheri osun jakande road, after all we voted 4 u, still payin our tax nd hi tech don pack dem load comot, pls do something abt our road sir

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects On-going Projects by Madasisteve: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
Even the blind can feel it, the deaf can see it only the hailers who are neither blind nor deaf refused to see it that Lagos is moving, Fashola is working.
Can GEJ please be asked to inspect any project for us to see?
EKO OONI BAJE OOOOOO
Re: Fashola Inspects On-going Projects by princeonx: 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2012
bayulll01: cant wait for nigeria to divide those Igbos wil criticise anything in the west and still they will not go back to their dungeon piit village,una go hear when 9ja divide that thing the niger delta did by seizing all your valuables we wil do same since una no wan learn
What does it profit a man to have a soul without a brain?
Re: Fashola Inspects On-going Projects by petrov10: 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
geez*:

As usual, the Igbo people are pained. Whether it pains you or infuriates you, Yorubaland will continue to develop faster than you can ever keep pace with

Eko o Ni baje

If you live in Lagos or anywhere else in Yorubaland and curse the land or its people that have accommodated and fed you, then the land will not be productive for you by the Grace of God
idiot i live in rivers state nd i prefare it 2 lagos anyday .,..lagos land of agberos nd stupid ajegunle area boys.,
Re: Fashola Inspects On-going Projects by petrov10: 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2012
prince_onx:
What does it profit a man to have a soul without a brain?
they dont knw l..lagos is a no mans land..we ibos can stay there forever ..bt i wish they dnt smell c deez smelly yorhobaz wit thier dier dead accent mtcheew
Re: Fashola Inspects On-going Projects by dayokanu(m): 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2012
atuboweke: Some of these ofe mmanu guys ranting out here are not even from Lagos State. I was in Ondo state last weekend for a friend"s trad marriage. I was shocked with what i saw, the area was so remote with mud houses and bushes. and so is the same with most yeriba states. so whats the noise about Lagos. Lagos should even be better than it is considering that it was the nations capital for a long period.

Is it not better to live in mud houses peacefully than to be kidnapped and used for Nkwobi in your caves where you come from.

If you are from Enugu you better check home maybe your friends are taking turns rappinng Grandmothers right now

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects On-going Projects by Jaideyone(m): 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2012
atuboweke: Some of these ofe mmanu guys ranting out here are not even from Lagos State. I was in Ondo state last weekend for a friend"s trad marriage. I was shocked with what i saw, the area was so remote with mud houses and bushes. and so is the same with most yeriba states. so whats the noise about Lagos. Lagos should even be better than it is considering that it was the nations capital for a long period.
Lmao The same ondo with mud houses is the 13th on the list of states when ranked in terms of their GDPs. Your Enugu is 25, Anambra is 16th while Ebonyi is 34. I guess mud houses aint that bad after all.
Re: Fashola Inspects On-going Projects by mystikal(m): 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2012
petrov 10: idiot i live in rivers state nd i prefare it 2 lagos anyday .,..lagos land of agberos nd stupid ajegunle area boys.,

Rivers State svcks. fvcked up roads, congested traffic,
Re: Fashola Inspects On-going Projects by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
Fashola has spent over 5yrs in office, while GEJ is just about 1yr. Moreover, i dont think it is proper for a governor to be inspecting drainages and other small small projects. Local govt chairmen can as well do some of those projects (Mind you, I watched the inspection on Channelstv). At the federal level, the ministers do those inspection on behalf of the president. The president can only go once in a while to commission mega feederal projects. The president commissioned the Onitsha inland port recently. The ministers on the other hand commissioned the rehabilitated 3rd mainland bridge, re-modelled GAT MMIA, etc. From late 2013 up till 2014, you'll see more of such commissioning
Guy,u be correctt mumu!
Re: Fashola Inspects On-going Projects by KDULAR: 11:12pm On Dec 03, 2012
This is not an issue of tribalist which anyway is nothing wrong going by what highly respected Justice Oputa rtd said. However, you could not throw stone at someone and expect the person to blow you air. Nobody hates anybody but statements that emanates from people like you leaves one to wonder what. Of what positive and honorable effect does your writings have, that you'll bastardize the name of a tribe just because you wanna make a comment and you are talking about TRIBALISTS HAVING THEIR DAY. I simply pity people like you
basher:

All the tribalists are busy here having their daily fix of ethnic bashing trying to prove (to whom I don't know) that pot is more black than kettle.

This is precisely the reason why Nigeria is the hell hole it is! I refuse to believe that you guys (tribalists) are a minority in Nigeria. You guys are actually echoing the minds of what your tribe actually feel. Even the so called forward-thinking educated progressives amongst you, harbour these hateful stereotypical feelings. You only have to push them far enough to see thier real colours.

I really don't see what you guys are boasting about because Nigeria has been and is still in a deep deep mess. I don't see tourists or investors queuing up to come into Nigeria (no eediot should tell me we don't need it), in fact their govts actually warn them about travelling to Nigeria. And you clowns are busy here arguing over whos poo is smellier?!
Re: Fashola Inspects On-going Projects by babaniyen1(m): 6:33am On Dec 04, 2012
DINGO:

MAN IS NOTHING WITHOUT THE GODS! NOTHING ! ABSOLUTELY NOTING! LAGOS IS NOTHING WITHOUT THE IGBO MAN!KANO IS NOTHING WITHOUT THE IGBO'S JUST LIKE CALABAR AS WELL. THERE IS NO NIGERIA WITHOUT THE IGBO.

you are just a mumuni
Re: Fashola Inspects On-going Projects by ROCKJ1(m): 7:59am On Dec 04, 2012
naja2: . My brother no bi fight, if Lagos is not working pack your load and try abia where Orji is working or Ebonji where Elechi is performing wonders or better still Delta where the air is really "fresh". If only GEJ could be half as effective and efficient as Fashola with the massive resourses available to the fed govt, Nigeria would perhaps ve met its millenium dev goals.
my brother God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital / Samuel Ortom Inaugurates Research Centre On HIV/AIDS (photos) / Buhari’s Cabinet: We Don’t Owe You Explanations On Delay, APC Tells PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.