Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,424 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Turn A Website To Gold Mine - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Turn A Website To Gold Mine (492 Views)

How To Add Your Website To Google Chrome Appstore And Get Traffic To Ur Site / Rocket Your Website To Top Position On Google, Bing, Alexa, And Yahoo In 30 Days / How Can I Turn A Web Page Into A Jpg Picture File (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turn A Website To Gold Mine by jesunani(m): 7:29am On Dec 03, 2012
You could have been lucky to read lots of ebooks, based on Starting an online business. And what you will always see is, "You have to sell something online, before you can be successful." yes its true, and one of the most profiting is the membership selling. WHAT IS MEMBERSHIP SELLING?
This is a way of charging traffics (visitors) for a service to be rendered. This I want to highlight to you. Lets take CHRISFARRELLMEMBERSHIP¤*COM FOR EXAPLE. This guy was reportedly making about half a billion a year. Doing what? Selling membership in his website. Do you know the trick? To be sure what service he renders, he first ask a dollar for a 7days trial. WHO CAN'T AFFORD A DOLLAR? This trick has made him millions has the number 1 online biz expert. Lets take a look at 1m of people tried the trial. That equals 1m dolar. And out of 1m, 700,000 came back for his monthly subscription. Look at the wealth. Thats it, I am here to make only those with zeal and capital that popular and rich without a drop of sweat from them. I AM BOTH A WEBDESIGNER AND AN ONLINE BUSINESS EXPERT. Awe O. Samuel
to get your website ready and to start your own either like that of chris or warrior forum which a forum room is passworded, and only paid members can acess. For more details, mail me @ awexam777@gmail.com or sms me @ 08092459365

(1) (Reply)

Marketers And Partners Needed By Web Development Studio / 13th Technologies Limited....a World Of Infomation / Do You Need A Very Quality Website At A Very Low Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.