Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,592 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Ikota Shopping Centre - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ikota Shopping Centre (2763 Views)

Shopping Online From Mr Price In Nigeria / Girl Goes Shopping Without Bra / Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikota Shopping Centre by COOLKAT: 11:51am On Feb 12, 2008
HELLO
PLS I NEED HELP I AM A FASHION DESIGNER AND I AM LOOKING FOR A SHOP TO DISPLAY MY THINGS SOME ONE TOLD ME ABOUT IKOTA SHOPPING CENTRE , BUT I  DO NOT KNOW  ANYTHING ABOUT  THE COMPLEX AND ALSO  PRICES FOR THE  SHOPS THERE  AND ALSO IF IS A GOOD PLACE FOR TRADE
Re: Ikota Shopping Centre by suze(f): 10:57am On Feb 13, 2008
ikota shopping complex is o.k. Its beside VGC (Victoria Garden City)Ajah. Its the same company that constructed VGC that built it. They are currently buliding more shops and people are buying. The name of the company buliding and selling  is HFP engineering.Their office is at VGC.

I guess its a good place for trade.There are a couple of fashion designers there too with shops.There are banks, supermarkets, gift shops, clothing shops, eateries and hangout, cosmetic shops, jewelleries and accesories shops, salons etc in the complex But its better to go there yourself to find out. You alone will be in the best position to know what you want
Re: Ikota Shopping Centre by COOLKAT: 11:00am On Feb 13, 2008
Thank you very much when you say is okay does that is busy also
Re: Ikota Shopping Centre by COOLKAT: 11:04am On Feb 13, 2008
thank you

(1) (Reply)

BEFORE Meets AFTER: 30+ Make-up Transformations That Will Shock You [PHOTOS] / Nigerian University Girls Fight Dirty Over Stolen Pants (video) / Wedge Blue Slippers. Call Or Watapp 08097995119

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.