Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Looking For Investors? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For Investors? (930 Views)

Looking for investors in my viewing centre - already started / FG Unveils New Tax Incentives For Investors, Employers / For Investors Only - I need sponsorship for my football career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Investors? by eNKe1: 8:41am On Dec 03, 2012
Hello People,

I'll just go straight to the point. I have got a million naira, I want to make more money out of this. So, I'd love to invest this in someone's business. There are conditions attached though.
First, I'd find it more pleasing if this person's business is some idea related to online business. I have always had love for this kind of business (though, it's not what I do) and I think I might also be able to contribute to its growth not just money-wise (given my skills in that area). However, this isn't compulsory
Second, I'd definitely love to see this person's financial statements, or at least a good and reliable indication of how the business has been doing. Perhaps schedule a meeting with him and his banking officer.
Third, I'd most certainly love to talk to the person involved one-on-one before any release of funds.
And fourth, the funds will be released in stages as the need arises.

In the event I'm unable to find anyone, could someone please point me to a good and viable business to do with this money? Something I wouldn't have to involve myself in too much.

And as a final note: I'm not the kind of entrepreneur expecting returns in a month's or year's time. I can wait much longer, give or take 2 years.

Thanks.
Re: Looking For Investors? by solosamste(m): 10:40am On Dec 03, 2012
We are interested in a soft loan of N1 Million for our biz expansion.

We are into production of Moringa products

U can text ur email to 2348034025251 OR email citimoringa@gmail.com

Rgds
Re: Looking For Investors? by iamSi(m): 11:55am On Dec 03, 2012
Dont Stress it Mr. I'll introduce you to a spectacular and rewarding biz... With that amount I assure you with a monthly bonus or reward of over 160,000 per month
Kindly call Isaac on 08095811959

This is a biz... You dont have to follow but it follows you_Ultimately _we just had our car awards last saturday. Would love to show you some pictures pls if you are BBM kindly text it to me please_I promise you, Jehovah's willing you wont regret this Kindly place a call now I'll call back
Yours Sincerely
Isaac
Re: Looking For Investors? by iamSi(m): 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2012
Please Kindly send your mail_ I already have the business proposal for you Sir
I'll be waiting, hoping to read from you as soon as possible sir
Yours Isaac
Thanks
Re: Looking For Investors? by judel: 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2012
Hello sir, This is Judexfx What do we do we are grope of traders we trade on currency,crude oil gold and global stock,we make good profit for all our client, sir if u can let us manage your fund we promise good profit JFEXBCURRENCY 08030723185 08108239037 08094915936 Jfexbcurrency@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For Investors? by princewell: 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
The guy is a scam.....who would want to invest a million bucks in online biz?
Who would like to invest and would come online to announce it?
A SCAM!!!!
Re: Looking For Investors? by kayjegs: 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2012
@enKE...To start with, mine is an idea which is online based. It is a start-up business and needs some funds to be injected into it. We can meet one on one to discuss further. I dont even need up to a million to start up. Willing to start this immediately because it involves designing of a software and mobile application which is contracted to an Indian software developer. You can email me for more info: kayjegs@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For Investors? by eNKe1: 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
solosamste: We are interested in a soft loan of N1 Million for our biz expansion.

We are into production of Moringa products

U can text ur email to 2348034025251 OR email citimoringa@gmail.com

Rgds
Okay solosamste. I have no idea what Moringa products are. nevertheless, I'll send you an email. In your reply, it'd be nice if you provide me with a website or an intro into what you do.
Re: Looking For Investors? by eNKe1: 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2012
iamSi: Dont Stress it Mr. I'll introduce you to a spectacular and rewarding biz... With that amount I assure you with a monthly bonus or reward of over 160,000 per month
Kindly call Isaac on 08095811959

This is a biz... You dont have to follow but it follows you_Ultimately _we just had our car awards last saturday. Would love to show you some pictures pls if you are BBM kindly text it to me please_I promise you, Jehovah's willing you wont regret this Kindly place a call now I'll call back
Yours Sincerely
Isaac
Is 160k per month realistic? I have no BB and I can't call for now. Am not readily accessible. So, please provide an email address. You can PM me. You haven't said though exactly what you deal in
Re: Looking For Investors? by eNKe1: 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2012
iamSi: Please Kindly send your mail_ I already have the business proposal for you Sir
I'll be waiting, hoping to read from you as soon as possible sir
Yours Isaac
Thanks
PM me, I'll send you my email. I'd certainly love to see your proposal. I hope it's patented. Not that I intend to copy. But you should protect yourself. What exactly is your business about?
Re: Looking For Investors? by eNKe1: 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2012
judel: Hello sir, This is Judexfx What do we do we are grope of traders we trade on currency,crude oil gold and global stock,we make good profit for all our client, sir if u can let us manage your fund we promise good profit JFEXBCURRENCY 08030723185 08108239037 08094915936 Jfexbcurrency@yahoo.com
Okay, I'll send you an email
Re: Looking For Investors? by eNKe1: 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2012
princewell: The guy is a scam.....who would want to invest a million bucks in online biz?
Who would like to invest and would come online to announce it?
A SCAM!!!!
I really don't know what to say to you. But suffice it to say am no scam, bro. "A million bucks" may indeed be much, perhaps. But if you read through the details I posted, you would know am not bent on doing only online business. Neither will the money be released in one swoop. Yes, I can come online to announce it. But will certainly be meeting any business owner face-to-face to discuss possibilities.
Re: Looking For Investors? by eNKe1: 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2012
kayjegs: @enKE...To start with, mine is an idea which is online based. It is a start-up business and needs some funds to be injected into it. We can meet one on one to discuss further. I dont even need up to a million to start up. Willing to start this immediately because it involves designing of a software and mobile application which is contracted to an Indian software developer. You can email me for more info: kayjegs@yahoo.com
Hmm. . .is this idea yours or the Indian software developer's? Am not too sure. What's the language you guys are writing the mobile app in? Do you write programs? Have you actually started this start-up? I'd like to know more. I'll send you an email.
Re: Looking For Investors? by iamSi(m): 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2012
eNKe!:

PM me, I'll send you my email. I'd certainly love to see your proposal. I hope it's patented. Not that I intend to copy. But you should protect yourself. What exactly is your business about?

Seyihyzik1055@gmail.com please
Re: Looking For Investors? by eNKe1: 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2012
I have sent you all emails requesting basically the same information from all of you. I still need more people to show interests. Thanks.
I'm serious about this, and I hope others are.
Thanks.
Re: Looking For Investors? by eNKe1: 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2012
iamSi:

Seyihyzik1055@gmail.com please

I just sent you an email.

Hi guys,
I sent almost the same email format to you all, but it was basically addressed to kayjegs, cos there's not much time to start typing emails for each person. I'd love to give my number, but I don't think that's important for now. Please, this is not a scam. I'd expect that you guys think well. A scam is when someone starts to demand money from you for no reason. Once you see that happening, you sure know what to do.
Re: Looking For Investors? by excellence2012: 2:47am On Dec 04, 2012
Send me on formularf@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For Investors? by kayjegs: 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
@enKe...Thanks for the mail. This is to acknowledge that I got your email and has painstakingly replied. The idea is mine and not the Indian's. And still awaiting further reply from you. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Wholesale Prices For Weave On / How To Start Your Import Business / Looking For CCTV Technician & Vehicle Technician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.