Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,176 members, 7,864,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Buhari Does Not Support Boko Haram. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Does Not Support Boko Haram. (442 Views)

Why Do PDP And Their Internet Soldiers Now Support Boko Haram Against Nigeria? / Buhari Does Not Have Right To Cut His Salary — Odinkalu / Apologies For Implying That Certain APC Fans Support Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Does Not Support Boko Haram. by intrepid: 9:26am On Dec 03, 2012
He declined to be the mediator in the BH talks with FG;he had also said severally that he didnt know the name of any member of the group...In the rumored exotic dialogue between FG and BH in Senegal, another man was mediating and not Buhari...I know that the general has gone into d bad books of many due to his utterances and also inactions during all the religious killings in d north,but I dont think he can openly deny BH and they'll not say anything to him...
Re: Buhari Does Not Support Boko Haram. by ihedioramma: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2012
SO TELL ME WHO DO ?

(1) (Reply)

Subsidy Scam: FG Recovers N29bn From Suspects. / Efcc Wants 21 Billion Naira To Fight Corruption In 2013 / Monarchs Petition Jonathan Over Estate Demolition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.