Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Calling All Fiverr Pro For Help - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Calling All Fiverr Pro For Help (2974 Views)

##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 / The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] / Calling All Makeup Artists, Get Your 120 Eyeshadow And Lipstick Palette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling All Fiverr Pro For Help by youngmega: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2012
pls i really want to understand all about fiverr and i need an help
Re: Calling All Fiverr Pro For Help by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2012
Go to fiverr dot com.
Re: Calling All Fiverr Pro For Help by demoreon: 7:58am On Dec 04, 2012
youngmega: pls i really want to understand all about fiverr and i need an help

Fiverr is a place where you can offer and request for service for a token e.g 5$.
You post anything you feel you can do for as low as 5$. And an interested person simply order your service.
Also you can request for whatever you want done and pay 5$.
You could some earn some decent pay daily e.g 50$-100$ depending on how hard you work.
You might have heard people using the word outsource, what it simply means is getting a job and letting someone else do it.
E.g I go to guru.com or odesk and look for what people need,ones I see anything of interest, if it something I can't do I simply go to fiverr and look for who can do it and pay a token.
So I collect from 100-200$ from guru.com or odesk.com and I simply pay 5$ to get it done, calculate the profits. That's a days profit smiley
You could also get the job offline,I mean here in nigeria and collect the cash equivalent and still get it done on fiverr.
majority of people need facebook fanpage like, twitter followers, Traffic etc, you simply bill them per number of visitors you will send to there page or website e.g 10,000 naira for 1000 likes or followers etc. No limit bro to your daily earnings just open your mind.
Will stop here , I hope that has been able to help you and some other people that might be lucky to open this thread.
Awaiting your success stories
Demola

1 Like

Re: Calling All Fiverr Pro For Help by youngmega: 9:38am On Dec 04, 2012
demoreon:

Fiverr is a place where you can offer and request for service for a token e.g 5$.
You post anything you feel you can do for as low as 5$. And an interested person simply order your service.
Also you can request for whatever you want done and pay 5$.
You could some earn some decent pay daily e.g 50$-100$ depending on how hard you work.
You might have heard people using the word outsource, what it simply means is getting a job and letting someone else do it.
E.g I go to guru.com or odesk and look for what people need,ones I see anything of interest, if it something I can't do I simply go to fiverr and look for who can do it and pay a token.
So I collect from 100-200$ from guru.com or odesk.com and I simply pay 5$ to get it done, calculate the profits. That's a days profit smiley
You could also get the job offline,I mean here in nigeria and collect the cash equivalent and still get it done on fiverr.
majority of people need facebook fanpage like, twitter followers, Traffic etc, you simply bill them per number of visitors you will send to there page or website e.g 10,000 naira for 1000 likes or followers etc. No limit bro to your daily earnings just open your mind.
Will stop here , I hope that has been able to help you and some other people that might be lucky to open this thread.
Awaiting your success stories
Demola

Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ Demola ,i aprreciate but wish Gig do U̶̲̥̅̊ think is very good for the FIverr ,i mean Ðɑ̤̈̊t̶̲̥̅. Can fetch more customers
Re: Calling All Fiverr Pro For Help by demoreon: 11:41am On Dec 04, 2012
youngmega: .

Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ Demola ,i aprreciate but wish Gig do U̶̲̥̅̊ think is very good for the FIverr ,i mean Ðɑ̤̈̊t̶̲̥̅. Can fetch more customers
Bro you just have to be creative,all gigs sell if you promote it well.
Also every system has its own secret, look for it and the $$$ will roll in.
Give me your mail so I will send you some tips to get you started.
Its free so don't panic.
Re: Calling All Fiverr Pro For Help by youngmega: 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2012
demoreon:
Bro you just have to be creative,all gigs sell if you promote it well.
Also every system has its own secret, look for it and the $$$ will roll in.
Give me your mail so I will send you some tips to get you started.
Its free so don't panic.

Why will i panic,when i knw its a very good online source of making money .youngmega@ymail.com (hanks for ƔoU̶̲̥̅̊Ʀ help.
Re: Calling All Fiverr Pro For Help by demoreon: 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2012
Have sent it, please don't just dump it in ur harddrive.
Demola
Re: Calling All Fiverr Pro For Help by youngmega: 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
demoreon: Have sent it, please don't just dump it in ur harddrive.
Demola

H̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊vє̲̣̥ seen it ,Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ for the E-book i really appreciate . U̶̲̥̅̊ sent it through BB i would love to H̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊vє̲̣̥ ur pin for guidance .Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇
Re: Calling All Fiverr Pro For Help by demoreon: 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2012
youngmega:

H̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊vє̲̣̥ seen it ,Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ for the E-book i really appreciate . U̶̲̥̅̊ sent it through BB i would love to H̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊vє̲̣̥ ur pin for guidance .Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇
You most welcome bro, regarding my pin, the answer is Nope smiley that's for my inner circle. I could still help you on here. Or you could shoot me a mail if you need anything.
Re: Calling All Fiverr Pro For Help by youngmega: 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2012
Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ Bro .are U̶̲̥̅̊ on BBM if so can U̶̲̥̅̊ give me ur pin so i tell Ɣ☺ΰ .how it goes .i would act fast .Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ again i really appreciate
Re: Calling All Fiverr Pro For Help by demoreon: 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2012
youngmega: Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ Bro .are U̶̲̥̅̊ on BBM if so can U̶̲̥̅̊ give me ur pin so i tell Ɣ☺ΰ .how it goes .i would act fast .Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ again i really appreciate
Shoot me a mail or post it here,am on bbm bt its reserved for my inner circle.
Thanks for understanding
Re: Calling All Fiverr Pro For Help by youngmega: 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2012
I understand ...cos i gat a mentor who always tell me the same wen i ask for his facebook ID ,he would tell me No dat wen ,A̶̲̥̅♏ gud enough.well all the same Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ for helping Me
Re: Calling All Fiverr Pro For Help by demoreon: 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2012
youngmega: I understand ...cos i gat a mentor who always tell me the same wen i ask for his facebook ID ,he would tell me No dat wen ,A̶̲̥̅♏ gud enough.well all the same Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ for helping Me
You welcome. If you put everytin to use you should get ur first $$$$ by friday.
Awaiting your success stories.
Re: Calling All Fiverr Pro For Help by youngmega: 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
When ,A̶̲̥̅♏ done , i will get back @ Ɣ☺ΰ .
Re: Calling All Fiverr Pro For Help by Abdusalam1: 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
i like you demoreon. I wish you could send me the mail also.abdusalamsaheed@gmail.com
Re: Calling All Fiverr Pro For Help by demoreon: 11:28pm On Dec 04, 2012
Abdusalam1: i like you demoreon. I wish you could send me the mail also.abdusalamsaheed@gmail.com
Check your mailsmiley
Re: Calling All Fiverr Pro For Help by youngmega: 7:55am On Dec 05, 2012
I think the fiverr need to be done with a laptop cos its nt doing here with M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ BB
Re: Calling All Fiverr Pro For Help by demoreon: 9:26am On Dec 05, 2012
youngmega: I think the fiverr need to be done with a laptop cos its nt doing here with M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ BB
You can use any internet enabled fone to run fiverr, though I would recommend any fone with push mail.
Re: Calling All Fiverr Pro For Help by youngmega: 10:49am On Dec 05, 2012
demoreon:
You can use any internet enabled fone to run fiverr, though I would recommend any fone with push mail.
but the cma recording stuff cant go in blackberry
Re: Calling All Fiverr Pro For Help by demoreon: 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2012
youngmega:
but the cma recording stuff cant go in blackberry
Can't stop laughing here, its obvious you are a newbie, by cma u mean camtasia, its a recording application for pc, well u don't need it for now, jst follow the guide bro. If there's any other tin u wanna knw ask,
Re: Calling All Fiverr Pro For Help by youngmega: 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2012
Yap.,A̶̲̥̅♏. Newbie...dats why i said i nid guidiance. So U̶̲̥̅̊ mean i can do it withount the use of Ðɑ̤̈̊t̶̲̥̅. Recording stuff.i would be greatful if dat really works. I want to use the gigs of Business Tips cos ,A̶̲̥̅♏ good in that
Re: Calling All Fiverr Pro For Help by demoreon: 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2012
youngmega: Yap.,A̶̲̥̅♏. Newbie...dats why i said i nid guidiance. So U̶̲̥̅̊ mean i can do it withount the use of Ðɑ̤̈̊t̶̲̥̅. Recording stuff.i would be greatful if dat really works. I want to use the gigs of Business Tips cos ,A̶̲̥̅♏ good in that
Good luck bro, you can work without the recordein app.
Re: Calling All Fiverr Pro For Help by youngmega: 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2012
Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ ..bro for deciding to help me out with Fiverr.i really appreciate.
Re: Calling All Fiverr Pro For Help by demoreon: 11:23am On Dec 06, 2012
youngmega: Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ ..bro for deciding to help me out with Fiverr.i really appreciate.
You more than welcome....
Re: Calling All Fiverr Pro For Help by emmatuxz(m): 11:56am On Dec 06, 2012
Demo thanks for d enlightenment,Pls can you send me d ebook : emmadubem@yahoo.com
Re: Calling All Fiverr Pro For Help by demoreon: 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
emmatuxz: Demo thanks for d enlightenment,Pls can you send me d ebook : emmadubem@yahoo.com
Check your mail
Re: Calling All Fiverr Pro For Help by youngmega: 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2012
youngmega: .

i think all gigs are equal cos ,most people already have the gig before you so all you nid to do is just create a gig of what u knw more ,am i rite @demola
Re: Calling All Fiverr Pro For Help by demoreon: 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2012
youngmega:

i think all gigs are equal cos ,most people already have the gig before you so all you nid to do is just create a gig of what u knw more ,am i rite @demola
There's nothing new bro, its all about packaging. Ppl might not be interested in what you know, you can offer same gig bt be creative with your words,make it charming. Take your time to read through the book.
Re: Calling All Fiverr Pro For Help by youngmega: 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2012
U̶̲̥̅̊ are correct ... M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ gig is not charming i need to make it charming and the words must be okay and good ....
Re: Calling All Fiverr Pro For Help by STEKENT: 12:01am On Dec 09, 2012
I have heard of fiverr before but i dont know how i can start making some money thru it, please can you help me with the ebooks . Stekent8@gmail.com
Re: Calling All Fiverr Pro For Help by demoreon: 7:04am On Dec 09, 2012
STEKENT: I have heard of fiverr before but i dont know how i can start making some money thru it, please can you help me with the ebooks . Stekent8@gmail.com
Chk your mail
Re: Calling All Fiverr Pro For Help by STEKENT: 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2012
demoreon:
Chk your mail
i acknowledge the received of your email. Thanks
Please concerning the payment option how do i do it since the only payment option is paypal and paypal doesnt accept nigerians?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Loan / Money Lenders / Make Money Doing Business In Uyo / Scrap Metal Purchase/Sales. We Want To Buy Your Scrap Metal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.