Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Na God O Not Me - Sunny Nneji (oruka Master) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Na God O Not Me - Sunny Nneji (oruka Master) (604 Views)

Korede Bello With King Sunny Ade [PICS] / Sunny Ade Wins N500m Copyright Suit 30 Years Later / 2face, Davido, Kcee, Wizkid & Sunny Nneji Talk About “flaunting” Wealth Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Na God O Not Me - Sunny Nneji (oruka Master) by Telez(m): 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2012
What i am today his not by my power nor might but everything was achieved because God his by my side.
‘I honestly do not know how I’ve been able to do it, so that’s why whenever am askedthis question, i attribute it all to God Almighty, because it’s not that i have some formula that am applying every now and then’.
‘I think it’s just God, he’s been so kind to me, he’s helped me to remain committed to my art,what i believe in also to remain consistent too, he’s also made me aware of my immediate environment where i drawmy inspirations from, because i sing with what people can easily relate with and that’s why am able to stay connect to them and still be relevant’.
He started with radio so many years ago with Radio Nigeria and through thick and thin he was ableto establish himself as a musician with the release of several album and he has not looked back since then, carving a niche for himself in the Nigerian music industry as an artiste to reckon with.

Get related gists @ http://livebetalife.com or http://fb.Com/livebetalife
Re: Na God O Not Me - Sunny Nneji (oruka Master) by 3direct: 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin Na God

(1) (Reply)

Gov Wada In Coma After Auto Crash + Shut Up!! - Yobo Blasts Osaze + Koko Concert / E-mail Reveals Music Promoter & Dr.conrad Murray Caused Michael Jackson’s Death. / Wow!!! This Blog Stands Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.