Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Slap Me, I Slap You Bus Fight - Very Funny - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Slap Me, I Slap You Bus Fight - Very Funny (1064 Views)

Photo: When Your Mum Want To Slap You And She Miss It. / Dog Vs Cat Fight Very Funny 2015 !! / If I Slap You..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Slap Me, I Slap You Bus Fight - Very Funny by Greatmang5: 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2012
For those of us who might have one time stood inside a bus to get to our destinations, we might have experienced this.

But the questions are, who should really be blamed in this case?... what is the best action to take?

Very funny video...

http://naijablazingspot..com/2012/12/slap-me-i-slap-you-bus-fight-very-funny.html

(1) (Reply)

Hope The Obedient Dog!!! / I am In Love With A boy on FB / .....PATIENCEJONATHAN'S TOP 15 Queen'senglish.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.