Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,629 members, 7,955,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

Is Your Father Or Mother A Civil Servant Or Public Servant? They Need Prayers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Your Father Or Mother A Civil Servant Or Public Servant? They Need Prayers (943 Views)

El Rufai's Accidental Public Servant / El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) / Excerpts From 'The Accidental Public Servant' El-Rufai's New Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Father Or Mother A Civil Servant Or Public Servant? They Need Prayers by seanet01: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2012
Believe, your father who works in the Ministry or other agencies need prayer.
You know what, something happened at a Local government in Ogun state of recent. The New chairman, was said to have followed the tax collectors to the weekly market for local government receipts to be collected.
Normally the collectors usually return with a Paltry N5000 as the amount collected. However within 6 hours of the Chairman in the market to monitor the collection, a staggering sum of N126,000 ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY SIX THOUSAND has been collected.
The Chairman was almost crying, he was so furious that he started cursing the collectors, he was said to have issued a query to the collectors and threaten to ensure that they were sacked or dismissed. The issue is now a big issue in Abeokuta South Local Government. It happened right at KUTO MARKET. Imagine this fraud. The market women were to pay N50 each . In such a big market. I can not stop laughing.
I was now wondering how this nation will move forward with this calibre of workers in the government services. If your Father or Mother is a Civil or public servant, believe me they need prayers. This Happened at Abeokuta South Local Government.
The same workers will complain of inadequate salary, poor remuneration and bla bla. Imagine how much this people have been looting away for years.
Now you need to pray for your father or mother so that their souls with not rot in hell. This country is sickening.
I thank God that my Father never have the chance to join the service. He established his own Hospital when he finally settled down in Nigeria.
My mother no get the chance too, she be Plank seller so i need not have sleepless night of being educated and trained with stolen funds.
Black man, black mentality
Re: Is Your Father Or Mother A Civil Servant Or Public Servant? They Need Prayers by Caracta(f): 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2012
I'm happy for you and your parents. Congratulations
Re: Is Your Father Or Mother A Civil Servant Or Public Servant? They Need Prayers by seanet01: 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2012
Caracta: I'm happy for you and your parents. Congratulations
Not needed. This people are ripping away our future.
Re: Is Your Father Or Mother A Civil Servant Or Public Servant? They Need Prayers by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2013
seanet01: Not needed. This people are ripping away our future.
they need a thorough and rigorous deliverance. on sunday and friday you find these same people very sober in churches and mosques respectively
Re: Is Your Father Or Mother A Civil Servant Or Public Servant? They Need Prayers by seanet01: 1:35pm On Jan 29, 2013
Aggrippa:
they need a thorough and rigorous deliverance. on sunday and friday you find these same people very sober in churches and mosques respectively
Nigerian Civil servants are almost the Worst!

(1) (Reply)

Four Killed, 10 Injured In Accident Along Benin-ore Expressway / How Has Radio Nigeria Uplifted You? / FCT: #150m Budgeted For Rehabiltation Of DESTITUES And Pro.stitutes, NOT #5b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.