Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,236 members, 7,867,626 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

Wife's Gift Certificate - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wife's Gift Certificate (680 Views)

Forensic Officers Arrive From Cambridge To Check Buhari's Certificate(picture) / Breaking News!!!!! See For Yourself Gmb Certificate / Buhari Displaying His Certificate At Last, Haters Go And Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife's Gift Certificate by seunspice(m): 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2008
A married man was talking to his buddy, and he said, "I don't know what to get my wife for her birthday, she has everything, and besides, she can afford to buy anything she wants, so I'm stumped."

His buddy said, "I have an idea, why don't you make up a certificate saying she can have 60 minutes of great sex, any way she wants it . . . she'll probably be thrilled."

So the fellow did. The next day his buddy said, "Well? Did you take my suggestion?"

"Yes, I did," said the fellow.

"Did she like it?" His buddy asked.

"Oh yes! She jumped up, thanked me, kissed me on the forehead and ran out the door, yelling 'I'll be back in an hour!'"
Re: Wife's Gift Certificate by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2008
Smart Wife
Re: Wife's Gift Certificate by Lolabbey: 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2008
so smart
Re: Wife's Gift Certificate by ituen(m): 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2008
@Aisha

I hope you wont do that to folly
Re: Wife's Gift Certificate by seunspice(m): 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2008
Aisha, have you been married off on nairaland? i am missing a lot ooo
Re: Wife's Gift Certificate by RichDad1(m): 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2008
I will be back in an Hour shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wife's Gift Certificate by daychris(f): 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2008
@aisha, don't say i didn't tell you o, folly must not see this thread or else shocked shocked shocked
aisha2:

Smart Wife

(1) (Reply)

An Ibo Man Was Converted To Islam, / Job Descriptions: / The Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.