Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. (3767 Views)

Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria / 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kaduna, over 50 trapped. / 2Nos. 3bedrm Flats + ample Parking Space @ Alakuko, Lagos N180k P.a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2012
Description: a three (3) storey-building of 3 sitting rooms, 3 bedrooms and two rooms boys-quarters with ample parking space.

Title: Certificate of Occupancy

Price: NGN300milion (asking)

Generous commission available for facilitators.
Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
olukenzo:
Description: a three (3) storey-building of 3 sitting rooms, 3 bedrooms and two rooms boys-quarters with ample parking space.

Title: Certificate of Occupancy

Price: NGN300milion (asking) I want to buy grin oya let's bargain in paying 250 million.

Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
olukenzo:

Title: Certificate of Occupancy Price: NGN300milion (asking)

Call
I want to buy grin oya let's bargain.
Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
mzteemarh:
I want to buy grin oya let's bargain.

lol cheesy

Okay, Oya brung money o mzteemarh.
Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
olukenzo:

lol cheesy

i pay 250m last,do we have a dealsmiley

you have not replied me in the other thread or i said something wrong
Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
olukenzo:

lol cheesy

you have not replied me in the other thread or i said something wrong shocked
Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
mzteemarh:

you have not replied me in the other thread or i said something wrong shocked

The building in question I believe should have been sold by now.

Ah, the jolification thread, I liked your post ..
Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
olukenzo:

I created the threads to help and show dad that eMarketing works.

And believe me he got calls from all over the world smiley

oh really,u were the one smiley thanks oo.wow seriously through this nairaland,thats awesome.was he surprised ?
Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
olukenzo:

I created the threads to help and show dad that eMarketing works.

And believe me he got calls from all over the world smiley

Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
mzteemarh:
oh really,u were the one smiley thanks oo.wow seriously through this nairaland,thats awesome.was he surprised ?
Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
olukenzo:

Yes. He called me immediately and said "someone from your site called me from America" lol.

He got other calls from Nigeria as well.
thats nice wink yoruba people do say koda ki eniyan mafi oju di nnkan .

i dnt want to go that thread again all im saying say is i use shyness as defence mechnism when im in an unfamilliar surroundings with unfamilliar people.naturally im sensitive so im always wary and anxious around people i dnt knw.
Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
mzteemarh:
thats nice wink yoruba people do say koda ki eniyan mafi oju di nnkan .

i dnt want to go that thread again all im saying say is i use shyness as defence mechnism when im in an unfamilliar surroundings with unfamilliar people.naturally im sensitive so im always wary and anxious around people i dnt knw.

God forgive me for I have snooped, yet again. I have used Google to some unfair advantage wink lipsrsealed Fatimah M. grin

Ah, I see. Somewhat similar to my quirk.

It is not a bad thing in itself. You'll gradually warm up to people if they suit you or keep them at arm's length if otherwise.
Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
olukenzo:

God forgive me for I have snooped, yet again. I have used Google to some unfair advantage wink lipsrsealed Fatimah M. grin

Ah, I see. Somewhat similar to my quirk.

It is not a bad thing in itself. You'll gradually warm up to people if they suit you or keep them at arm's length if otherwise.
hahaha yeah right. i have one other M my middle name but google cant give u that hehehewink

yeah ofcuz like my mum do say, there is nothing wrong with being shy except is holding you back from getting something want. but seriously i mix well with people but i be might shy at first, but when we get talking i will so comfortable that i might even annoy yougrin
wait o hope this thread wont enter trending or something cuz i saw someone viewing.
Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
mzteemarh:
hahaha yeah right i have one other M my middle name but google cant give u that hehehewink

yeah ofcuz like my mum do say there is nothing wrong with being shy except is holding you back from getting something want but seriously i mix well with people but i might shy at first but when we get talking i will so comfortable that i might even annoy yougrin

Facebook, google+, LinkedIn, ICOHS. I feel like a badass, I have never had to do that before.

You don't look it though, just like you look too cool to be a Physicist lol
Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
olukenzo:

Facebook, google+, LinkedIn, ICOHS. I feel like a badass, I have never had to do that before.

You don't look it though, just like you look too cool to be a Physicist lol

how did u do that
you know everything already
where did u see my pictures i tot have deleted everything *runs to facebook
Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
mzteemarh:
how did u do that
you know everything already
where did u see my pictures i tot have deleted everything *runs to facebook

grin grin grin grin

Why did you delete your pictures? and you have no friends...

Fear me... grin tongue
Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
olukenzo:

grin grin grin grin

Why did you delete your pictures? and you have no friends...

Fear me... grin tongue
lol i have friends joor grin,
i just got tired of Fb and so many anonymous people i just got frustrated one day and i call it quit

im kinda sleepy *mio kin ri ale soju* so gud night and take care smiley talk to u 2morrow in sha Allahu.
Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
mzteemarh:
lol i have friends joor grin,
i just got tired of Fb and so many anonymous people i just got frustrated one day and i call it quit

im kinda sleepy *mio kin ri ale soju* so gud night and take care smiley talk to u 2morrow in sha Allahu.

Right.

Alright. A sun jii o, In Sha Allah.
Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
mzteemarh:
hahaha yeah right. i have one other M my middle name but google cant give u that hehehewink

yeah ofcuz like my mum do say, there is nothing wrong with being shy except is holding you back from getting something want. but seriously i mix well with people but i be might shy at first, but when we get talking i will so comfortable that i might even annoy yougrin
wait o hope this thread wont enter trending or something cuz i saw someone viewing.

lol. Its trending in Properties section grin
Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 12, 2014
olukenzo:

Right.

Alright. A sun jii o, In Sha Allah.
Gud morning.how was your night ?
so u actually saw all those my pics i just bites my pillow when them them myself tot have deleted everything.
it is not fair ooo by the way i dnt even knw your real name hehe.
Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 12, 2014
olukenzo:

lol. Its trending in Properties section grin
wow thats not so nice.hope it wont get us banned or something.
Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 12, 2014
mzteemarh:
Gud morning.how was your night ?
so u actually saw all those my pics i just bites my pillow when them them myself tot have deleted everything.
it is not fair ooo by the way i dnt even knw your real name hehe.

Good morning. Great thanks, yours?

You bet! wink Google is nuts haha. If your profile cracks under Google; gmail, Facebook, Twitter are all for the taking, no holds barred access lol.

Google is your friend ma'am. I wish you Goodluck with Patience tongue
Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 12, 2014
mzteemarh:
wow thats not so nice.hope it wont get us banned or something.

grin

And yet you're still commenting? They're coming to get you lipsrsealed 10years ban tongue
Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 12, 2014
olukenzo:

Good morning. Great thanks, yours?

You bet! wink Google is nuts haha. If your profile crack under Google; gmail, Facebook, Twitter are all for the taking, no holds barred access lol.

Google is your friend ma'am. I wish you Goodluck with Patience tongue
great toogrin
i dont knw how trust me if i knw i would have done that since yesterday.im so old fashioned when it comes to internet/computer,i only knw the basics.
even if i knw u seems so confident that i cant get u lipsrsealed
Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 12, 2014
olukenzo:

grin

And yet you're still commenting? They're coming to get you lipsrsealed 10years ban tongue
lol u nko,pot calling kettle black grin
Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 12, 2014
mzteemarh:
great toogrin
i dont knw how trust me if i knw i would have done that since yesterday.im so old fashioned when it comes to internet/computer,i only knw the basics.
even if i knw u seems so confident that i cant get u lipsrsealed

How come? Computers are so ubiquitous these days. You cant afford to be left behind, not in this age, not at this age, not in your line of study, except of course you are older than I think you are. Even at that, not good enough.

My point, not being tech-savvy is nothing to be proud of --I am not saying you are.

I bet you have a laptop, explore it. The fear of most computer deficient people I know revolves around; "I don't want to spoil it" or "I hope pressing this does not spoil it". But the truth is, you can't spoil it that easy. It is so built to warn you when you attempt to do sth that might "spoil it". Be adventurous, press it first and see if it spoils.

You can't afford not to be able to type your own CV, do your basic accounting on an excel sheet, make a presentation, write and send an email to a colleague or a business partner, gather references for your final year project research work, write a simple Hello word code (why not, you are a Physicist), surf the web and chat with olukenzo on his very old thread and make it trend.

Go past the basics, be curious.
Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 12, 2014
mzteemarh:

Call Police tongue
Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 12, 2014
olukenzo:

How come? Computers are so ubiquitous these days. You cant afford to be left behind, not in this age, not at this age, not in your line of study, except of course you are older than I think you are. Even at that, not good enough.

My point, not being tech-savvy is nothing to be proud of --I am not saying you are.

I bet you have a laptop, explore it. The fear of most computer deficient people I know revolves around; "I don't want to spoil it" or "I hope pressing this does not spoil it". But the truth is, you can't spoil it that easy. It is so built to warn you when you attempt to do sth that might "spoil it". Be adventurous, press it first and see if it spoils.

You can't afford not to be able to type your own CV, do your basic accounting on an excel sheet, make a presentation, write and send an email to a colleague or a business partner, gather references for your final year project research work, write a simple Hello word code (why not, you are a Physicist), surf the web and chat with olukenzo on his very old thread and make it trend.

Go past the basics, be curious.

yeah right seriously it is not something im proud of.i hardly open my system unless ofcuz i want to read or watch movies on it
this session in sha Allah that would change,someone has offered to put me through.
i did c++ and fortran 95 in my 2nd year but i dnt really get it,just managed to pass it.
it seems im misssing out in lot of stuff

i still understand fortran 95 a bit but c++
Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 12, 2014
mzteemarh:

yeah right seriously it is not something im proud of.i hardly open my system unless ofcuz i want to read or watch movies on it
this session in sha Allah that would change,someone has offered to put me through.
i did c++ and fortran 95 in my 2nd year but i dnt really get it,just managed to pass it.
it seems im misssing out in lot of stuff

i still understand fortran 95 a bit but c++

You use your mobile in surfing, I see.

Knowing what to do, you could turn your phone into a hotspots of some sorts for your other devices. Bigger view, better controls, more to do, faster and better delivery...At some point, the use of mobile phones will begin to inhibit the effect use of a computer, a mobile phone can hardly replace a computer.

AFAIC, you don't need anyone to teach you how to teach. You can with enough willpower self-teach. If you however find the route of waiting for someone to teach you easier, by all means embrace it.

FORTRAN, BASIC, PASCAL, C++, leave those for now. Ever wondered how websites are built? HTML. Start with HTML. Something you can immediately see and requires no compilers or translators and sometimes IDE.

Attached is a simple page I built from your profile and a tutorial from the web.

How to see what I did?

1. Download(click ?) the first attachment
2. Right Click and Open with -> Choose Default Program -> Other Programs -> Notepad. Then untick Always use the selected program to open this kind of file...So it does not set Notepad as your default HTML viewer. We are only doing this so you can view page source. Click Ok.
3. A notepad document containing the script that is the web page you downloaded comes up. It is the same as attachment 2. In fact, what I simply did was to remain Attachment 2 to basicwebpage.html

Or

1. Click on attachment 2 to download it. It will probably go to your Downloads folder.
2. Open it with Notepad, that is the code.
3. Click on File -> Save as -> add .html to its name -> Save
4. Go to the location where is was downloaded to in 1., above, look for basicwebpage, it will probably have the icon of your default web browser.
5. Open it. This was how I built Attachment 1

You can build yours too. What you need? Notepad and little HTML understanding, curiosity, willpower.

Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 12, 2014
Please ask ANY question concerning what I wrote.
Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
mzteemarh:
add me on bbm 2B74EFBB
Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
olukenzo:

You use your mobile in surfing, I see.

Knowing what to do, you could turn your phone into a hotspots of some sorts for your other devices. Bigger view, better controls, more to do, faster and better delivery...At some point, the use of mobile phones will begin to inhibit the effect use of a computer, a mobile phone can hardly replace a computer.

AFAIC, you don't need anyone to teach you how to teach. You can with enough willpower self-teach. If you however find the route of waiting for someone to teach you easier, by all means embrace it.

FORTRAN, BASIC, PASCAL, C++, leave those for now. Ever wondered how websites are built? HTML. Start with HTML. Something you can immediately see and requires no compilers or translators and sometimes IDE.

Attached is a simple page I built from your profile and a tutorial from the web.

How to see what I did?

1. Download(click ?) the first attachment
2. Right Click and Open with -> Choose Default Program -> Other Programs -> Notepad. Then untick Always use the selected program to open this kind of file...So it does not set Notepad as your default HTML viewer. We are only doing this so you can view page source. Click Ok.
3. A notepad document containing the script that is the web page you downloaded comes up. It is the same as attachment 2. In fact, what I simply did was to remain Attachment 2 to basicwebpage.html

Or

1. Click on attachment 2 to download it. It will probably go to your Downloads folder.
2. Open it with Notepad, that is the code.
3. Click on File -> Save as -> add .html to its name -> Save
4. Go to the location where is was downloaded to in 1., above, look for basicwebpage, it will probably have the icon of your default web browser.
5. Open it. This was how I built Attachment 1

You can build yours too. What you need? Notepad and little HTML understanding, curiosity, willpower.

hmm im sorry for replying late,getting stuffs for sch.but Seriously i dont get it see i have little or no knowledge of computer,it never occurred to me as a necessity.But after talking to you im seeing the very important side of it.

i have a notepad but that little understanding of Html is what i need.im getting confused
i tried it on system just now i get the first two two step according to the tutorial i saw online but i didnt get the next.
do i have to be connected to the internet to create a web page ?
and i ehm i dnt think i can learn on my own but im so ready and willing to learn .
im a slow learner i dnt get things at first
i hate this feeling.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brooklyn Estate Is Situated Just Behind Novare Mall,sangotedo+2349030188831 / Xammel Architecture / Current Prices of All Electrical Material(Lagostar Wire & Fittings). 08083108100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.