Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Advice Someone With A Very High Metabolism - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advice Someone With A Very High Metabolism (501 Views)

Help/advice Someone Having Hard Skin / Helps Stimulate Body's Metabolism That Makes Me Strong And Active / 10 Ways To Speed Up Metabolism Overnight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Someone With A Very High Metabolism by Andrew3(m): 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2012
I am 27, my weight is 60. I consider myself very lekpalistic angry angry
I recently became emphatic of adding weight and embarked on many weight
gaining constituents. I registered with a Gym close to my house, the instructor
recommended for me a protein addendum for expeditious muskle building.
It was like magic when I started seeing result within a few days of going to the
gym. To my supprise all my healthy musles vanished the next day. angry angry angry I tried
harder at the gym and noticed more wonderful muscles building again, I slept and woke
with no muscle the next day. angry angry The gym instructor recommended something else for me
called "Whey Powder", a protein supplement, I had previosly purchased a protein supplement
called "Russian Bear 10000". I got this again and started taking with tremendous result until
I missed one breakfast the third day and all my muscles went back to square one. angry angry angry

Although am clean and 6ft tall, I hate my shape. angry angry My girlfriend once told me the only thing
that benefit from the food I eat is my john thomas. angry angry angry angry
I had previously tried junk foods like sandwiches, hotdogs, chocolates fried stuff all to no avail,
I remain thesame size.

I Remember when I thought I was sick and visited many doctors to comfirm the reason for my inability to add
weight and all I was told was to eat more calories than I burn.

What is the alternative to continous eating? I am not a food type and no matter how much I try my flat stomach cant
accomodate more, how lugubrious. please google results all end with eat eat and eat angry angry angry

Anyway to slow my metabolism?

(1) (Reply)

Secret Compound Found In Beer Hops Helps Fight Off Virus / 2013 Administrative Job / Stretch Marks Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.