Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,045 members, 7,956,892 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:46 PM

MTN Can Lie!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Can Lie!!! (565 Views)

What Sort Of Lie Is This (photo) / Not Even Mtn Can Stop You From Browsing / You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Can Lie!!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2012
There was this thing MTN started advertising, they called it MobileTV and they were even advertising on the radios that before the end of November 2012, the service will be activated.
I think today is December third! I you now text MobileTV to 5600, nothing will be replied to you.
If they know that the service will not be available why did they bother telling us?
Re: MTN Can Lie!!! by Dyt(f): 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ow much wz deducted frm ur acc?
Re: MTN Can Lie!!! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2012
Dyt: Ow much wz deducted frm ur acc?
did I say they stole from me? I said they lied!
Re: MTN Can Lie!!! by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2012
grin grin

Chei, anor mtn thread. This love hate relationship sef ehn

(1) (Reply)

Text Messaging At 20: How SMS Changed The World / What Do U Think Of These Phones, / Google Glass Features Unveiled In Preview Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.