Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Why Nigerians Always Hide Money Making Ideas? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Nigerians Always Hide Money Making Ideas? (802 Views)

How To Develop Money Making Ideas! / How To Generate Viable Money Making Ideas That Work / Why Nigerians Always Like Free Things/promos??? And Get Scamed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerians Always Hide Money Making Ideas? by afrinets(m): 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2008
Since last saturday i started posting infos about how we can make money with google adsense, many people have been sad and sending me emails wishing i keep secret of this!
No, nothing hidden with google adsense, millions of people from around the world have drove their first cars, homes and many more with this, so while hidding it to our own people? hence many internet marketers speaks on this topic in seminars day-to-day!
Now, its very free but we don't even want it exposed. making money with google adsense is unlimited, if you get 100 websites in one day and apply for adsense they will proudly accept them, so i dont think theres any need to keep shot of it.
Re: Why Nigerians Always Hide Money Making Ideas? by larryx1: 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2008
i am interested,pls how do i learn?
Re: Why Nigerians Always Hide Money Making Ideas? by afrinets(m): 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2008
lf you want to learn how to make money with google adsense, we have google e-book for only N3,000. there you will kn all about how to be your own boss! But if you order adsense webiste from us, you will get the e-book free. Ready to go website to get you started is N35,000 only!
For this write: alphahcom247@gmail.com
Re: Why Nigerians Always Hide Money Making Ideas? by naijadiva2(f): 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2008
afrinets:

Since last saturday i started posting infos about how we can make money with google adsense, many people have been sad and sending me emails wishing i keep secret of this! No, nothing hidden with google adsense, millions of people from around the world have drove their first cars, homes and many more with this, so while hidding it to our own people? hence many internet marketers speaks on this topic in seminars day-to-day!
Now, its very free but we don't even want it exposed. making money with google adsense is unlimited, if you get 100 websites in one day and apply for adsense they will proudly accept them, so i don't think theres any need to keep shot of it.

How do we know its legit?

afrinets:

lf you want to learn how to make money with google adsense, we have google e-book for only N3,000. there you will kn all about how to be your own boss! But if you order adsense webiste from us, you will get the e-book free. Ready to go website to get you started is N35,000 only!
For this write: alphahcom247@gmail.com

in the first post you said it was free, why is there a price now?
Re: Why Nigerians Always Hide Money Making Ideas? by afrinets(m): 11:26am On Feb 14, 2008
lf you like believe it or dont! google e-book is a $49 value if you order from google or other e-book sellers. but we gives out almost for free. lts an e-book written by google on how to make money online, sorry its not free as i m not the author, but if you order a website from us with content, domain, hosting, design and optimization(N35,000) you will get the e-book free!
Before you pay to us, just write alphahcom247@gmail.com ask to kn more than 5 of our websites, (we will give you a link where you can comfirm that we own them thats called WHOIS) if you are afraid of fraud.

(1) (Reply)

<<< Your Atm Card Security Is Our Priority >>> Secure Yours Now! Scam! / Getting A Business Loan To Start Up A Business / Fixed Odds Betting: A Gold Mine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.