Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

*~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! (32445 Views)

God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 / Discussing Genesis 1:1-2 On Pre-Adamic And Gap Theory - Delafruita Vs Goshen360 / Part Of 2012 Prophecies As Concerns Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

*~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by manmustwac(m): 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
Dear Nairalanders,
We thank everybody that has contributed in one way or the other to this section in the outgoing year. We recognize the input of everybody.
Meanwhile, as started since December 2009 and promised to be done annually, the NAIRALAND SECTIONAL AWARDS is here again. Last years winner was Joagbaje
The first stage, which is starting on this thread, is the NOMINATION [/b]stage. It will last 2 weeks. At the end of the two weeks, (the last day being 17th of december) then the  three most nominated members will be up for a VOTE, which will also be up for two weeks, the winner of which is going to emerge the [b]OFFICIAL NAIRALAND RELIGION SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR 2012.

CRITERIA:
-Quality of contribution - both comments and threads
-Sensibility of activities on the forum - perennial trouble makers will not be accepted, but stout defence of opinion or hot debate is no trouble making
-Sticking to forum rules - any person that has been banned or notorious for makng deletable posts will not be considered
-Level of activities on the forum - Though not a prime factor, more regular posters stand higher chance.
-You are not allowed to vote for a mod. We have our own nominations where we vote for our own mod of the year
-And please highlight your nominees because that would make it easy for us mods when it comes to counting the votes.  smiley

RULES:

-There are two nominations per member.
-Where a member nominates more than three people - and we plead with you not to - only the first two will be taken.
-Nominees that fail the criteria up there will not be counted
-Though not compulsory, try to put a short, maybe 2-3 line reason for your nominations

NOMINATION ENDS 17th DECEMBER, 2012 at 12pm

OK Guys over to you!!!!

[size=24pt]ROUND ONE IS NOW OVER [/size]
We've seperated the men from the boys the wheat from the chaff.

The top 5 nominees are
1)Logicboy 18 votes
2)Mr Anony 9 votes
3)Goshen360 9 votes
4)Frosbel 7 votes
5)Plaetton 6 votes

Of which Logicboy03 Mr Anony & Goshen360 proceed to the final round of voting which finishes on the 1st of Janruary 2013.
•One vote per candiddate.
•Anyone suspected of using multiple I.Ds to vote will be disqualified.
•You CAN vote for yourself if you think you deserve to win (Obama did it himself in the U.S election )
•Voting finishes on the 1st Janruary 2013.

Logic boy Mr Anony & Goshen360 me & JeSouL wish you guys all the best in the voting & everybody else who has contributed to the religion section this year to make it the special place that it is we wish you all a merry christmas & a happy new year

LET THE VOTING BEGIN
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Bella3(f): 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2012
yay! First to comment!
Sorry i cant nominate my list has more than 5 almost 'indispensable' names.

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by manmustwac(m): 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2012
Bélla3: yay! First to comment!
Sorry i cant nominate my list has more than 5 almost 'indispensable' names.
Let me guess last years winner Joagbaje is among the five. Right?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2012
*following*

Brb
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 03, 2012
Mr Anony and Logicboy
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 04, 2012
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Bella3(f): 1:07am On Dec 04, 2012
manmustwac: Let me guess last years winner Joagbaje is among the five. Right?
actually your guess was wrong. I didnt have the esteemed pleasure of meeting the guy on any live postsad. But i have to agree he does not rant and makes his point clearly.
So now maybe my list is going to six.
Can i nominate you? wink
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 3:52am On Dec 04, 2012
Abdulsleek and seun.:

abdulsleek becos he is 007 and seun becos he is...well...seun.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 04, 2012
Wiegraf and tBaba1234

logicboy should be a shoo-in for the awards, but multiple usernames and tunji bans might just hamper his chances.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Joagbaje(m): 6:11am On Dec 04, 2012
What is the reward? cool. I have more than 2 names . Can't rule change this year?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Joagbaje(m): 6:13am On Dec 04, 2012
I nominate Snowwy and God2man
These two gentle men have been very focused , straight to the point , intelligent and they know what they talk about.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by wiegraf: 6:32am On Dec 04, 2012
Logicboy and muskeeto

Logicboy has already won this. Well, considering most of the site is xtian, anonymania may prevail. ~gross~
Why only 2 na? Maybe add categories? Anyone placing bets?

Edit: pdp? No. Less fun without mosquitoes. Less good bumps to scratch
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 04, 2012
Bélla3: actually your guess was wrong. I didnt have the esteemed pleasure of meeting the guy on any live postsad. But i have to agree he does not rant and makes his point clearly.
Can i nominate you? wink
Smh. Nollywood suspense.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 04, 2012
inurmind: Pyguru and maclatunjicheesy
Hahahahahahaha. This one na bomb o. I can even say that maclatunji is twin pyguru. Your list becomes: pyguru and pyguru
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 04, 2012
musKeeto: Wiegraf and tBaba1234

logicboy should be a shoo-in for the awards, but multiple usernames and tunji bans might just hamper his chances.
lol. AbdulSleek deserves something better than the award. The dude is Mr Religion section.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by wiegraf: 8:27am On Dec 04, 2012
Reyginus: lol. AbdulSleek deserves something better than the award. The dude is Mr Religion section.

Come to think about it, maybe I should nominate logicboy and abdulsleek
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 04, 2012
wiegraf:

Come to think about it, maybe I should nominate logicboy and abdulsleek
Lolol. Or even better, obadiah777 and buzugee.

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 04, 2012
Reyginus: Lolol. Or even better, obadiah777 and buzugee.
Very unstable nomination. Nominee is known to reincarnate at impromptu times.

So the fact JoAgbaje's not been nominated yet, does that mean what I think it means?

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by wiegraf: 8:36am On Dec 04, 2012
Reyginus: Lolol. Or even better, obadiah777 and buzugee.

That could be dangerous. What if they decide to settle the issue by seeing who can drink more of that 'red wine' they seem to love?

2 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 04, 2012
musKeeto:

So the fact JoAgbaje's not been nominated yet, does that mean what I think it means?
LOLol. Joe is still the reigning champion you know?

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 04, 2012
wiegraf:

That could be dangerous. What if they decide to settle the issue by seeing who can drink more of that 'red wine' they seem to love?
Lolololololol. In that case, another prophet will be re-incarnated.

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by wiegraf: 8:45am On Dec 04, 2012
Reyginus: Lolololololol. In that case, another prophet will be re-incarnated.

This makes sense actually smiley
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 04, 2012
musKeeto:

wiegraf:

LWTMB grin grin grin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Maxymilliano(m): 10:02am On Dec 04, 2012
Mr_Anony
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by manmustwac(m): 11:28am On Dec 04, 2012
Bélla3: actually your guess was wrong. I didnt have the esteemed pleasure of meeting the guy on any live postsad. But i have to agree he does not rant and makes his point clearly.
Can i nominate you? wink
No you cannot nominate me because you can't vote for any mod. We have our own section where we vote for ourselves.
Can i nominate you? wink
You cannot vote for any mod because us mods have our section where we vote for each other ourselves

inurmind: Pyguru and maclatunjicheesy
Pyguru is the spambot, you cannot vote for the spambot & like just said above you can't vote for a mod.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by tobechi20(m): 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
I would have sugestdLogic boy ,but dat dude has been banned many times, does dat disqualify him?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
tobechi20: I would have sugestdLogic boy ,but dat dude has been banned many times, does dat disqualify him?
Yes logicboy is disqualified, i nominate Anony and CrazyMan grin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by mabell: 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2012
joagbaje and newmi are my nomination
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by manmustwac(m): 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
tobechi20: I would have sugestdLogic boy ,but dat dude has been banned many times, does dat disqualify him?
Well firstly he has only been banned from the Muslim section & I don't think his banning counts in the Religion section & secondly evenf it dose I'll just have to pardon him since its that tyrant Maclatunji that banned him.

2 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2012
Paxchal:
Yes logicboy is disqualified, i nominate Anony and CrazyMan grin

Bolded not possible, he is a mod.

I nominate wiegraf and Frosbel!
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2012
seriallink:

Bolded not possible, he is a mode.

I nominate wiegraf and Frosbel!
Why
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
Paxchal:
Why

I thought manmustwac said mods are not allowed to participate? CrazyMan is a mod.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights / Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) / Atheist Society Of Nigeria Lodges Appeal Against Akwa Ibom Intl Worship center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.