Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Rita Ora Cheated On Me With 20 Guys Within A Year....rob Kardashian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Ora Cheated On Me With 20 Guys Within A Year....rob Kardashian (4210 Views)

Are Blac Chyna And Rob Kardashian Doing It? Tattoo Match Sparks Shock Rumours / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards / British Singer Rita Ora And Rob Kardashian Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Rita Ora Cheated On Me With 20 Guys Within A Year....rob Kardashian by eric1960: 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2012
I don't know what to make out of it, but 20 guys!!!! Unbelievable.

But hey don't forget that Rita Ora is trying to stamp her name on the music scene and Rob....is a Kardashian.

http://.com/2012/12/rob-kardashian-claims-rita-ora-cheated.html

Re: Rita Ora Cheated On Me With 20 Guys Within A Year....rob Kardashian by RudySmith(m): 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2012
What did he expect from such a girl?! this is the industry he cherishes so much, and now looking down on its offsprings. There is drug sex and rock n roll in show business. Sometimes these gals have to suck and fukc in order to get to the top, and other times it is just a question of "how can I turn Lil wayne/kanye/Eddy Murphy/50cent or Loyd Mayweather down?"
Re: Rita Ora Cheated On Me With 20 Guys Within A Year....rob Kardashian by slimyem: 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2012
This Rob is just attention-seeking...
It runs in the Kardashian blood...
...or what's the need to come out with this now that Rita Ora has an hot single making waves?
Mtcheeeeeeew
Oloshious fellow!!
Re: Rita Ora Cheated On Me With 20 Guys Within A Year....rob Kardashian by ikamefa(f): 11:12pm On Dec 03, 2012
thank God oh! na only 20 guys?

se mumunatu cheesy

what does he do again? undecided

useless lard ass!
Re: Rita Ora Cheated On Me With 20 Guys Within A Year....rob Kardashian by Nobody: 4:30am On Dec 04, 2012
I wonder how he knew this. Did he hire an investigator or she told him?
The Kardashians are usually on the news for wrong reasons
[s]btw her name sounds like rita oral. . . .lol grin[/s]

1 Like

Re: Rita Ora Cheated On Me With 20 Guys Within A Year....rob Kardashian by MissyB3(f): 9:22am On Dec 04, 2012

(1)

Nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Found Love, B. Clay (PHOTO) / Funny....DMX Doesn't Know Obama..pics / This How Floyd Mayweather Thank The World For Their Support ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.