Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

The Recent Rumour On Ebsu Pre-degree Form Closing Date - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Recent Rumour On Ebsu Pre-degree Form Closing Date (577 Views)

When Is The Jamb Change Of Course And Change Of Institution Form Closing / When Is The Jamb Change Of Course And Change Of Institution Form Closing / Jamb De Form Closing Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Recent Rumour On Ebsu Pre-degree Form Closing Date by donkc4(m): 12:51am On Dec 04, 2012
I went to the pre-degree school management to confirm if the rumour about their form closing date is true, but the school management told me that the rumour is not true, hey told me that before the pre-degree form closing date; it will be posted at Ebonyi state university website www.ebsu-edu.net or www.ebsu.edu.ng .
So any interested candidate should proceed to diamond bank CAS Campus to purchase the form or If you are far from the state, you can Call 07030335823 for assistance on how you can purchase the form with ease. or visit www.thelatestnewsng..com for more informations.

(1) (Reply)

Requirements For FUTO Pre-degree Application 2012/2013 / Nigerians School Mobile Social Network / University Of Calabar Law Student Association Get New Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.