Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Lover Of The Light - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Lover Of The Light (750 Views)

Lost Lover / Step Into The Light- A Poem To All Nigerians / The Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lover Of The Light by SimSummerrain(m): 1:58am On Dec 04, 2012
LOVER OF THE LIGHT:
Lover of the light,do you see me?,lost across the sands of time...hidden,walking the shorelines of your past,present or future?,hoping you'll find me someday...I see the footprints of suitors past, the sea waves wash them away, Shall I Forever remain a figment of your imagination?, Forever Tucked away in the vast shelves of your thoughts?,O Lover of the light,Breathe me to life, Make me real, Find Me.
Bid me near, into the embrace of your after-glow,that we may forge a bond stronger than the time and distance which separates us, Bid me cross-over from my fantasy into your reality, creating a world of our own...Pray Fate casts us into her Ocean of brightness,That we may be Forever lost in the Echo of our thoughts.
O Lover of the light, Breathe me to Life, Make me real, Find Me.
(Sim Summerrain
Copyright 2012)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Keep That Smile / Preachers And Messiahs / "the Struggle" + Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.