Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

HTC Phones: Durability And Features. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HTC Phones: Durability And Features. (4713 Views)

Tecno M5 Specifications And Features Leaked / Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features / Tecno M7 Specifications And Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HTC Phones: Durability And Features. by Leripa(m): 8:21am On Dec 04, 2012
It's no longer news that more and more phone brands are in abundance in Nigeria's phone markets.
However, I will like people that are using the HTC phones to please share their experiences about the phone. Especially in the area of its durability and features. I'm thinking of laying my hands on it soon.
Thank you.
Re: HTC Phones: Durability And Features. by Pysam(m): 8:42am On Dec 04, 2012
Their smart phones re good and strong comes with different fine designs but battry is the wahala

1 Like

Re: HTC Phones: Durability And Features. by Leripa(m): 8:55am On Dec 04, 2012
Pysam: Their smart phones re good and strong comes with different fine designs but battery is the wahala

Thanks for your input. Are you saying that the battery drains quickly?
Re: HTC Phones: Durability And Features. by enobong18: 8:57am On Dec 04, 2012
U stil d fyn who d use hpt abi hct, by nw u shud knw no boby get tym 4 sure fone talk, change am 2 samsung or nokia
Re: HTC Phones: Durability And Features. by Pysam(m): 10:21am On Dec 04, 2012
Leripa:

Thanks for your input. Are you saying that the battery drains quickly?
yeah bet if you av used a BB before that won't be much of a prob though
Re: HTC Phones: Durability And Features. by tonywilliams: 10:42am On Dec 04, 2012
l am tony williams l have being useing htc phone over a year now with a carrante they are no problem l like it becuose it is a window phone l have be advertisete to my friends and l have buy many of it to my friends
Re: HTC Phones: Durability And Features. by Leripa(m): 11:20am On Dec 04, 2012
Pysam: yeah bet if you av used a BB before that won't be much of a prob though

Yeah, I'm using a Blackberry presently. Just thinking of trying out the htc phone. Hope it's worth it.
Re: HTC Phones: Durability And Features. by Leripa(m): 11:24am On Dec 04, 2012
enobong18: U stil d fyn who d use hpt abi hct, by nw u shud knw no boby get tym 4 sure fone talk, change am 2 samsung or nokia

Re: HTC Phones: Durability And Features. by Pysam(m): 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
Leripa:

Yeah, I'm using a Blackberry presently. Just thinking of trying out the htc phone. Hope it's worth it.
you want to et real value for your money et anew one from their office or outlet but you want to get a high model for cheap money you can buy an American used one or London used then o to their office and get a battry.have you seen touch Pro2
Re: HTC Phones: Durability And Features. by samguru(m): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2012
i want to sell my htc 17k

1 Like

Re: HTC Phones: Durability And Features. by Leripa(m): 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2012
Pysam: you want to et real value for your money et anew one from their office or outlet but you want to get a high model for cheap money you can buy an American used one or London used then o to their office and get a battry.have you seen touch Pro2

Which option will you suggest? Thanks.
Re: HTC Phones: Durability And Features. by Leripa(m): 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2012
samguru: i want to sell my htc 17k

Why are you selling it?
Re: HTC Phones: Durability And Features. by Pysam(m): 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2012
Leripa:

Which option will you suggest? Thanks.
since you re using a BB wich is a smartphone get an adroid htc phone any ll be gud
Re: HTC Phones: Durability And Features. by Leripa(m): 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2012
Pysam: since you re using a BB wich is a smartphone get an adroid htc phone any ll be gud

I'll look into that. Thank you.
Re: HTC Phones: Durability And Features. by samguru(m): 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2012
i am in dire need of money to pay for my professional exams
Re: HTC Phones: Durability And Features. by Baroba(m): 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2012
HTC phones are very durable and well made, the look beautiful as well.with regards to features,high end models can compete easily with iPhone 5 or galaxy s3.The sense over lay for me is still the best overlay compared to Samsung's touchwiz, Make sure you buy a high end model like the one x+ with a heavy battery, if not, you go the carry charger and spare battery everywhere..
Re: HTC Phones: Durability And Features. by Leripa(m): 5:15am On Dec 05, 2012
samguru: i am in dire need of money to pay for my professional exams

May the good Lord meet you at the points of your need.
Re: HTC Phones: Durability And Features. by Leripa(m): 5:18am On Dec 05, 2012
Baroba: HTC phones are very durable and well made, the look beautiful as well.with regards to features,high end models can compete easily with iPhone 5 or galaxy s3.The sense over lay for me is still the best overlay compared to Samsung's touchwiz, Make sure you buy a high end model like the one x+ with a heavy battery, if not, you go the carry charger and spare battery everywhere..

Very interesting input. Thanks.
Re: HTC Phones: Durability And Features. by samguru(m): 9:54am On Dec 05, 2012
Leripa:

May the good Lord meet you at the points of your need.

ameen oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
thanks
Re: HTC Phones: Durability And Features. by Bryteatori(m): 11:11am On Dec 05, 2012
Have used BB for 2yrs but when i changed to HTC Android phone, it was den i realised BB is just a toy wen it comes to functionality and durability compared to de HTC Droids.

1 Like

Re: HTC Phones: Durability And Features. by Leripa(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2012
Bryteatori: Have used BB for 2yrs but when i changed to HTC Android phone, it was den i realised BB is just a toy wen it comes to functionality and durability compared to de HTC Droids.

Really? That's interesting. Can you shed more light on its functions? And all that makes it a better gadget? Thanks.
Re: HTC Phones: Durability And Features. by manucho: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2012
pls make una help me ooooo i have a problem with my htc wildifre S, it was charged full lats night before i went to bed and when i woke up around 2am it was still on working but when i woke up this morning i discovered it was off so i tried switching it on but i couldnt since, i even tried charging its not bringing out any indicator that it is charging though the battery is full.......what might be the problem and how do i go about it? Waiting to hear from you or any other members on this site. thanks
Re: HTC Phones: Durability And Features. by lagoshost(m): 4:48am On Dec 06, 2012
HTC phones are very good with great apps.

The only problem is the battery. You need to know how to manage it. If you manage it well, you can use the battery for 10 - 15 hrs or even 1day or 2.

I have one now and I am enjoying it.

One more things is, dont waste your money buying old phones.

That is my contribution.

Cheers!
Re: HTC Phones: Durability And Features. by Leripa(m): 6:36am On Dec 06, 2012
lagoshost: HTC phones are very good with great apps.

The only problem is the battery. You need to know how to manage it. If you manage it well, you can use the battery for 10 - 15 hrs or even 1day or 2.

I have one now and I am enjoying it.

One more things is, dont waste your money buying old phones.

That is my contribution.

Cheers!

You're too much.
Re: HTC Phones: Durability And Features. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2012
HTC phones are too many that a blanket answer would amount to generalization.

use Phone Finder on gsmarena http://www.gsmarena.com/search.php3 to check for the specifications you want.

I suggest as per battery life you go for phones with 1500 mAhs and above

1 Like

Re: HTC Phones: Durability And Features. by Leripa(m): 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
trae_z: HTC phones are too many that a blanket answer would amount to generalization.

use Phone Finder on http://www.gsmarena.com/ to check for the specifications you want.

I suggest as per battery life you go for phones with 1500 mAhs and above

Thank you very much my brother. I'll do just that.
Re: HTC Phones: Durability And Features. by teddydonny: 7:21am On Dec 07, 2012

1 Like

Re: HTC Phones: Durability And Features. by manucho: 11:55am On Dec 07, 2012
pls make una help me ooooo i have a problem with my htc wildifre S, it was charged full last night before i went to bed and when i woke up around 2am it was still on working but when i woke up this morning i discovered it was off so i tried switching it on but i couldnt since, i even tried charging its not bringing out any indicator that it is charging though the battery is full.......what might be the problem and how do i go about it? Waiting to hear from you or any other members on this site. thanks.

1 Like

Re: HTC Phones: Durability And Features. by Leripa(m): 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2012
grin
Re: HTC Phones: Durability And Features. by Leripa(m): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2012
Re: HTC Phones: Durability And Features. by rubion: 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
I use a HTC desire, I plan on getting another "small" phone for my second sim. and its hin be a HTC chacha. I will sell my desire to get a high end HTC phone (dont have any in mind). to cut long story short.. HTC on android is a beast. Android no be Android O. hell, you can't even compare Samsung's interface to the "almighty" HTC sense..
anyone complaining about the battery should please Google on how to save battery on. Android. I have noticed many Android users are quite ignorant on this issue. I help people customize their Androids to save battery so please do some research. if HTC has battery problems what will you say about bold 5. HTC is good.
Re: HTC Phones: Durability And Features. by Leripa(m): 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2012
rubion: I use a HTC desire, I plan on getting another "small" phone for my second sim. and its hin be a HTC chacha. I will sell my desire to get a high end HTC phone (dont have any in mind). to cut long story short.. HTC on android is a beast. Android no be Android O. hell, you can't even compare Samsung's interface to the "almighty" HTC sense..
anyone complaining about the battery should please Google on how to save battery on. Android. I have noticed many Android users are quite ignorant on this issue. I help people customize their Androids to save battery so please do some research. if HTC has battery problems what will you say about bold 5. HTC is good.

Nice input, especially the energy saving concept.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Price Control Of Blackberry At Slot / Having Problems With MTN BIS On Android / 4g Phone 13 Megapixel Back Camera Free Shipping For 13000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.