Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,139 members, 7,821,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

*~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations (3523 Views)

Your Best XI Of 2012? / A Feeling Like No Other : Aptly Phrase For Chelsea FC Winner Of 2012 UEFA / Why Is Israel In European Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by AndreUweh(m): 12:54am On Dec 10, 2012
El Gupo
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 4:07am On Dec 10, 2012
coogar:

shut up you nani-loving male.....
all you are asked to do is vote or nominate!
My point exactly.
How does this NURTW chairman Tokyo get nominated for this kind of accolade?
Besides, I do not have to vote, you unbrushed mouthed villain.
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by RuuDie(m): 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2012
My nominee... StarBoard!
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by coogar: 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2012
StarBoard:
My point exactly.
How does this NURTW chairman Tokyo get nominated for this kind of accolade?
Besides, I do not have to vote, you unbrushed mouthed villain.

if you are not voting take your agbero self out of here and stop constituting a nuisance to others.....dang! the topic says nominate not castigate!
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by debosky(m): 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2012
RuuDie: My nominee... StarBoard!

For worst poster of the year? cheesy
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by RuuDie(m): 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2012
debosky:

Whatever...!
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2012
debosky:

At least I know that the UCL and European Cup are the same competition and I don't believe that Spartak Moscow and Sevilla have the pedigree to win it judging from their exploits in the UEFA/Europa Cup, but you wouldn't know they were the same competition, would you?
CharlaTTan

coogar:

if you are not voting take your agbero self out of here and stop constituting a nuisance to others.....dang! the topic says nominate not castigate!
Tokyo,
you are simply not befitting of the status of Poster of the year, even in your motor park.
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by dayokanu(m): 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2012
StarBoard:
At least I know that the UCL and European Cup are the same competition and I don't believe that Spartak Moscow and Sevilla have the pedigree to win it judging from their exploits in the UEFA/Europa Cup, but you wouldn't know they were the same competition, would you?
CharlaTTan

Ouchhh That was below the belt.

Don't hit Debo for being daft. At least no be him create himself cheesy
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by coogar: 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2012
StarBoard:
Tokyo,
you are simply not befitting of the status of Poster of the year, even in your motor park.

what is this tokyo rubbish this guy is spewing?
did you just learn tokyo is a city or what's your fascination with tokyo? no wonder your face looks like danny welbeck's fecal matter.
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by debosky(m): 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2012
StarBoard:
CharlaTTan

With this rubbish you're posting I think you should be nominated for most dimwitted poster as well. Can I ask the honourable mods whether there's such a poll available? Reading comprehension zilch, rational thinking zilch, spelling zilch, even read and regurgitate is too difficult for this poster. cheesy
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by mukina2: 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2012
na wa o

this section to nominte sef na fight cheesy
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by FBS: 11:12am On Dec 12, 2012
comedy central! grin
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 2:22am On Dec 13, 2012
debosky:

With this rubbish you're posting I think you should be nominated for most dimwitted poster as well. Can I ask the honourable mods whether there's such a poll available? Reading comprehension zilch, rational thinking zilch, spelling zilch, even read and regurgitate is too difficult for this poster. cheesy
And you would be the most intelligent, would you?
Go and receive your schooling lesson from A-40 and dayokanu, and stop throwing your frustrations at me.
coogar:

what is this tokyo rubbish this guy is spewing?
did you just learn tokyo is a city or what's your fascination with tokyo? no wonder your face looks like danny welbeck's fecal matter.
Ask your new bed-fellow debosky to tell you who Tokyo is, garage tout.
And you would consider yourself handsome, abi?pardon me for giving you the benefit of doubt in the area of intelligence.Bandying insults doesn't make you smart.it only makes you look insecure.
You need a hug or a teddy bear.
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 13, 2012
dayokanu:

Ouchhh That was below the belt.

Don't hit Debo for being daft. At least no be him create himself cheesy

Dude is calling people daft when he's dumber than concrete.
Not only is he a charlatTan, he's also a hypocrite as well
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by dyabman(m): 5:06am On Dec 13, 2012
bet no one will win this .. loads of insults every corner .. cool shocked
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by medjai(m): 8:58am On Dec 14, 2012
Nateevs
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by fredoooooo: 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
mukina2: na wa o

this section to nominte sef na fight cheesy

you no like fight grin
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by fredoooooo: 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2012
Nateevs
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by AjanleKoko: 10:51am On Dec 17, 2012
I struggle to see how dayokanu will not get his 4th consecutive Ballon D'Or EPL section poster of the year.
For me, he remains the most consistent and stimulating poster on this board.
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2012
RuuDie
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by mbulela: 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
I'll vote Coogar as i love the relentless in his arguments but i am certain Dayokanu will win. DK is the man.
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Ibime(m): 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2012
Who dey nominate Nateevs in this season of all seasons where he got every single one of his analyses wrong.

DK gets ma nomination but if he is ineligible, I give it to A-40
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by freecocoa(f): 7:41am On Dec 23, 2012
I nominate freecocoa
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by kingsilly(m): 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2012
coogar
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by mukina2: 11:23am On Dec 24, 2012
Nominees/Votes

Coogar - 9

Nateevs - 2

CFCfan - 1

Dybabman - 1

Bluediva - 1

A40 - 3

Jencejyde - 1

Ibime - 1

El Guapo - 2

StarBoard - 1

Ruudie - 1

Freecocoa - 1

Coogar is the EPL section poster of the year!

Congrats grin
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by coogar: 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
congrats to coogar......
thanks to everyone who voted for me - come and help me celebrate this at the oceanview in victoria island by 6 pm this evening.

there would be exotic food/drinks and strippers in abundance. come one - come all!
cheers!
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by mukina2: 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2012
speech please grin i want to see footballic grammer cheesy
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
I hope this will make coogar wash his mouth for at least a year.
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
lol
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Roland17(m): 1:40am On Dec 25, 2012
Coogar all the way.. well deserved.
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 25, 2012
A sad day for decency and a plus for the motor-park.
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by coogar: 3:13am On Dec 25, 2012
StarBoard: A sad day for decency and a plus for the motor-park.

a mourning day for starboard, victory for football.
starboard, buy cyanide and mix it with your snuff.......hopefully, you would pass away quietly without ruining your sheets with blood. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spanish Defender Carles Puyol Set To Miss Euro 2012 / Pompey Fan Thread (for Doyin13) / Chelsea's Quiz 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.