Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Nokia Lumia 920 ( The Killer Of S3 & Iphone 5) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Lumia 920 ( The Killer Of S3 & Iphone 5) (1438 Views)

Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Nokia Launches Lumia 920/820 In Nigeria / Nokia Lumia 920...finally A Smartphone From Nokia That Can Compete! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia Lumia 920 ( The Killer Of S3 & Iphone 5) by marvolio2000(m): 11:54am On Dec 04, 2012
apple this apple that, bb this bb that,
apple and android has the highest number of apps, no doubt but how many of the apps do we actually use the most important a heavy user would download should not be more than 1,000.

as regards windows phone 8 its a lovely OS its very smooth and runs well even on low processing power and low RAM unlike android that needs so much power and ram to run smoothly, I would liken WP8 to the IOS which runs well even on 256 RAM.

windows phone 8 is a lovely OS i can track windows phone 8 wherever it is on earth through find my phone and i can also remote wipe it if it's stolen or misplaced to protect my information, you can as well remotely lock the phone wherever it is for your protection and if its its remotely locked especially on the Nokia Lumia 920 it can't be switched off because it doesn't have a removable battery, that is one of the essence of having irreplaceable battery.

Lumia 920 right is selling like hot cakes all over the world.

As regards blackberry, blackberry is dying so fast especially in United States and developed world, its only in Africa and parts of Asia we still purchase blackberry all we use it for is ping, blackberry doesn't have apps like WP8, IOS AND android. although BB is making plans for a brand new OS that can accommodate new apps about the same ind of apps like Android, IOS and WP8, but that should be till next year b4 we see their new device, i see no reason for BB MESSENGER now when i can instant message, and make free video calls via skype to android, IOS and WP8 users as long as I have my internet sub.

Well i leave you guys to just make up your minds on the next devices to purchase, but the war now is between Lumia 920, Apple Iphone 5 and Galaxy S3, which ever u get now is awesome, But I must tell you guys right now Nokia Lumia 920 is the bomb with its new pureview technology and its puremotion Hd display which hand-gloves, nails, and any sort of material works on d screen. the camera is lovely, Lumia 920 also city lens activate your camera, and it names popular cafes, restaurants, hotels around you on d screen of your camera, interface (Augmented Reality.
All the important apps are on Windows phone 8 and with xbox360 games, music and videos included, free music streaming and video streaming.

take care guys
Re: Nokia Lumia 920 ( The Killer Of S3 & Iphone 5) by ammyluv2002(f): 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2012
You are totally correct!!! You did a very good research. Nokia lumia 920 is so cool but na money now...wish I can afford it and dump my bb but one thing that keeps me going with blackberry isn't the BBM as most people think, is the BIS(unlimited) u don't get that with any other smartphone so in that area, blackberry rocks!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nokia Lumia 920 ( The Killer Of S3 & Iphone 5) by leslieu63(m): 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
am happy with my samsung galaxy note2
Re: Nokia Lumia 920 ( The Killer Of S3 & Iphone 5) by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 05, 2013
Mehn!! I jst like nokia products..lumia920 rocks abeg...
Re: Nokia Lumia 920 ( The Killer Of S3 & Iphone 5) by rainmaker12(m): 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
make we hear word abeg....nokia ko yeskia ni..

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Unlimited Credit On Your Mtn Sim / Cyberline Racing Game Android Solutions Tool Cash And Gold APK Ios / Lollipop Recent App Panel In Kitkat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.