Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Poll Of The Year: Do U Know Ur HIV? Are U A Carier Or Not? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Poll Of The Year: Do U Know Ur HIV? Are U A Carier Or Not? (791 Views)

Majority Of Nigerians With HIV Are Women – NACA / Majority Of Nigerians With HIV Are Women – NACA / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poll Of The Year: Do U Know Ur HIV? Are U A Carier Or Not? by Obinnau(m): 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2012
following my research i found out that we are really missing something so it would be nice if we could use this forum to know the % of carriers in our midst. Just like the post in which u fall in whether a carrier, non carrier or u dont know.
Re: Poll Of The Year: Do U Know Ur HIV? Are U A Carier Or Not? by Obinnau(m): 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2012
"am positive". Press Like

1 Like

Re: Poll Of The Year: Do U Know Ur HIV? Are U A Carier Or Not? by Obinnau(m): 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2012
"Am negative". Press like
Re: Poll Of The Year: Do U Know Ur HIV? Are U A Carier Or Not? by Obinnau(m): 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2012
"i dont know my status". Press like.
Re: Poll Of The Year: Do U Know Ur HIV? Are U A Carier Or Not? by Obinnau(m): 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2012
its pretty anonymous dis way!
Re: Poll Of The Year: Do U Know Ur HIV? Are U A Carier Or Not? by FoxyRebirth(m): 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2012
I DID MY HIV TEST IN 2008 DECEMBER,I WAS NEGATIVE,I DID ANOTHER ONE IN 2010 DECEMBER I WAS STILL NEGATIVE BUT TO GO AND DID ANOTHER ONE I DON'T KNOW AM SO SCARED WHY? THOUGH OVER 7 YEARS NOW I HAVE BEEN HAVING URINARY PAIN WHICH THE DOCTOR TOLD ME IS WAS STAP.THE REASON WHY I WROTE THIS MESSAGE IS BECAUSE TO ME AM LOSING WEIGHT OTHERS SAY BI AM NOT,BUT I KNOW WITHIN MYSELF THAT I AM LOSING WEIGHT.CAN I GO AN DDID ANOTHER TEST OR WHAT?AM JUST SCRED
Re: Poll Of The Year: Do U Know Ur HIV? Are U A Carier Or Not? by Obinnau(m): 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2012
Foxy_Rebirth: I DID MY HIV TEST IN 2008 DECEMBER,I WAS NEGATIVE,I DID ANOTHER ONE IN 2010 DECEMBER I WAS STILL NEGATIVE BUT TO GO AND DID ANOTHER ONE I DON'T KNOW AM SO SCARED WHY? THOUGH OVER 7 YEARS NOW I HAVE BEEN HAVING URINARY PAIN WHICH THE DOCTOR TOLD ME IS WAS STAP.THE REASON WHY I WROTE THIS MESSAGE IS BECAUSE TO ME AM LOSING WEIGHT OTHERS SAY BI AM NOT,BUT I KNOW WITHIN MYSELF THAT I AM LOSING WEIGHT.CAN I GO AN DDID ANOTHER TEST OR WHAT?AM JUST SCRED
I will advice u to retake the test again and also retest 4 other diseases. Who knows u might be scared cos of a baseless insinuation
Re: Poll Of The Year: Do U Know Ur HIV? Are U A Carier Or Not? by FoxyRebirth(m): 8:23am On Dec 05, 2012
Obinnau: I will advice u to retake the test again and also retest 4 other diseases. Who knows u might be scared cos of a baseless insinuation

Disclaimer

I did not write the below stuff, a colleague of mine used my accout after I left the office yesterday.... So no one should attach me to the above written comment, but I will not remove it so as to allow space for others to come bear their mind.

Thanks
Re: Poll Of The Year: Do U Know Ur HIV? Are U A Carier Or Not? by Obinnau(m): 8:34am On Dec 05, 2012
hmm but i dont totally buy ur story!
Re: Poll Of The Year: Do U Know Ur HIV? Are U A Carier Or Not? by FoxyRebirth(m): 8:51am On Dec 05, 2012
Obinnau: hmm but i dont totally buy ur story!

Which of the story did you not buy, I just warned my colleague not to use my system when I'm not in the office, so you better buy it and as for the story, it's a little bit true.... And just for the record, my written English and that of the first person to pass comment in quite different, so see for yourself.
Re: Poll Of The Year: Do U Know Ur HIV? Are U A Carier Or Not? by Obinnau(m): 8:59am On Dec 05, 2012
ok
Re: Poll Of The Year: Do U Know Ur HIV? Are U A Carier Or Not? by funtanherb(m): 6:54am On Dec 07, 2012
Foxy_Rebirth: I DID MY HIV TEST IN 2008 DECEMBER,I WAS NEGATIVE,I DID ANOTHER ONE IN 2010 DECEMBER I WAS STILL NEGATIVE BUT TO GO AND DID ANOTHER ONE I DON'T KNOW AM SO SCARED WHY? THOUGH OVER 7 YEARS NOW I HAVE BEEN HAVING URINARY PAIN WHICH THE DOCTOR TOLD ME IS WAS STAP.THE REASON WHY I WROTE THIS MESSAGE IS BECAUSE TO ME AM LOSING WEIGHT OTHERS SAY BI AM NOT,BUT I KNOW WITHIN MYSELF THAT I AM LOSING WEIGHT.CAN I GO AN DDID ANOTHER TEST OR WHAT?AM JUST SCRED
why cant you just go for a comprehensive std test most of the people that are scared of having hiv test are not usually at risk of been tested positive
Re: Poll Of The Year: Do U Know Ur HIV? Are U A Carier Or Not? by Obinnau(m): 9:54am On Jan 22, 2013
comment
Re: Poll Of The Year: Do U Know Ur HIV? Are U A Carier Or Not? by Obinnau(m): 8:26am On Dec 18, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Teen With Untreatable Form Of Cancer Writes Song To Say Goodbye / Please How Do You Know You Are Pregnant. What Are Their Signs. / amen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.