Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Wierd: Giant Bat Upto The Height Of A Man Found In Peru... PHOTO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wierd: Giant Bat Upto The Height Of A Man Found In Peru... PHOTO (1505 Views)

Financial Times calls Nigeria's economic approach the height of foolishness / Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness / Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wierd: Giant Bat Upto The Height Of A Man Found In Peru... PHOTO by JAMBSOFTWARE: 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
Peru's army has captured something truly awful this animal as you can see in the photograph appears to be a giant bat, an animal is too weird. Apparently this animal usually frighten many people walking through areas of Peru and elsewhere in Latin America, is said to be the Chupa Cabras.

Reports say this animal has been frightening locals near the amazon jungle bordering Peru.

Recent reports state that this animal attacked several people walking through the jungle and elsewhere in Latin America. It is likely a giant golden-crowned Flying Fox, one of the largest species of bats in the world with a wingspan over 5 feet.

http://.com/2012/12/wierd-giant-bat-upto-height-of-man.html

Re: Wierd: Giant Bat Upto The Height Of A Man Found In Peru... PHOTO by TeenageMoney(m): 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2012
1st to comment
Re: Wierd: Giant Bat Upto The Height Of A Man Found In Peru... PHOTO by brixton: 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2012
Teenage Money: 1st to comment

Anoda child ind forum.

Dis is a massive animal esp wen u consider the kinda bats we saw ind village growin up. I'm not sure if a bat can kill in real life but ma villa peeps used to refer to it as a witch in those fairy old days.lol
Re: Wierd: Giant Bat Upto The Height Of A Man Found In Peru... PHOTO by brixton: 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2012
Teenage Money: 1st to comment

Anoda child ind forum.

Dis is a massive animal esp wen u consider the kinda bats we saw ind village wen growin up. I'm not sure if a bat can kill in real life but ma villa peeps used to refer to it as a witch in those fairy old days.lol
Re: Wierd: Giant Bat Upto The Height Of A Man Found In Peru... PHOTO by TeenageMoney(m): 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2012
brixton:

Anoda child ind forum.

Dis is a massive animal esp wen u consider the kinda bats we saw ind village wen growin up. I'm not sure if a bat can kill in real life but ma villa peeps used to refer to it as a witch in those fairy old days.lol

Lol... We call it mgbashi in my village... meaning witch also..
Re: Wierd: Giant Bat Upto The Height Of A Man Found In Peru... PHOTO by firestar(f): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2012
That creature.....

....over here, it's a delicacy.
Re: Wierd: Giant Bat Upto The Height Of A Man Found In Peru... PHOTO by TeenageMoney(m): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2012
firestar: That creature.....

....over here, it's a delicacy.

U fit eat am so
Re: Wierd: Giant Bat Upto The Height Of A Man Found In Peru... PHOTO by taharqa: 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2012
Interesting...but is it true?
Re: Wierd: Giant Bat Upto The Height Of A Man Found In Peru... PHOTO by taharqa: 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2012
Interesting...but is it rili true?
Re: Wierd: Giant Bat Upto The Height Of A Man Found In Peru... PHOTO by TeenageMoney(m): 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2012
taharqa: Interesting...but is it rili true?

Read this http://noticiaaldia.com/2012/08/capturan-murcielago-gigante-en-peru-foto/
Re: Wierd: Giant Bat Upto The Height Of A Man Found In Peru... PHOTO by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2012
You dey ask again? Of course it is real. Walahi if this one reach my village,na obituary be that!
taharqa: Interesting...but is it rili true?
Re: Wierd: Giant Bat Upto The Height Of A Man Found In Peru... PHOTO by TeenageMoney(m): 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2012
berem: You dey ask again? Of course it is real. Walahi if this one reach my village,na obituary be that!

Obituary Whose obituary?

Your village people obituary abi d animal obituary

Pls clarify me

(1) (Reply)

This Man Almost Assassinated Obama Last Month!!! / Politics And Religion- The Case Of "Dr" GEJ / The Most Economically Viably States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.