Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,144 members, 7,842,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

What Is Standing In The Way Of Job Seekers Getting What They Want From Companies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is Standing In The Way Of Job Seekers Getting What They Want From Companies (560 Views)

Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) / I Just Got A Banking Job But Age Falsification Is Standing In My Way / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Standing In The Way Of Job Seekers Getting What They Want From Companies by uwa234: 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
Good day house,
am asking this question, " what is standing in the way of job seekers from getting jobs in companies?" I have noticed that most graduates remain at home while just a few get jobs and it is so disheartening to see many people doing nothing or struggling to get jobs out there. Are the companies to blame or are recruitment firms not doing a proper job? i believe there are lots of jobs out there. I welcome the opinion of others.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies To Be Filled Urgently !!! / Apperentice Needed / How To Earn Monthly Extra Income And Get FREE Provisions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.