Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

For The Fake Arsenal Supporters - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / For The Fake Arsenal Supporters (528 Views)

Football Club With Most Supporters On Nairaland / Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For The Fake Arsenal Supporters by anigold(m): 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2012
[b]I’ll never understand many arsenal supporters. They want our best manager ever to go they want the board to go and they want the players to go and they want us to splash the cash. Sounds like they want us to be the next rangers or leeds or portsmoth have your pick.
I don’t always agree with the board but I can understand why they doing what they doing. They remind me of good parents. When you’re a teen you despise them for preventing you from having all the fun you want, but what they actually doing is preventing you from going down the wrong path. It’s only later on in life that we see the benefits of this.
People are always claiming that the shareholders are just after money Yet they never ever take a cent all the money gets reinvested back into the club not always where we’d like it to go but it’s always for the greater good.
Thanks to the board and Arsene Wenger and there financial prudence we’ll be able to compete on the European stage for decades to come as we’ll be debt free so any future profits that get made will be reinvested into players.
People today think money grow’s on tree’s always saying we should spend spend spend there is no guarantee that this will bring success ask Liverpool who spent 100 million on players last season. A club who was in such financial trouble with the previous owners … to the point that they could have been the next leeds. These fans claim they want there arsenal back well I’ve got news for you…
THIS BOARD IS THE REASON YOU STILL HAVE AN ARSENAL!!!
Football governing bodies are changing all the rules in our favour cause they see that the system is flawed I don’t have an economics degree but every market has a bubble that bursts at some stage. Imagine all teams had billionare owners like abramovich in 5 years we’d be paying 200 million per player they’d all eventually go broke cause they’d have to keep pumping more in to be successful … oh wait this is already happening just at a smaller scale. The point is everything has a ceiling what goes up always comes down eventually.
Arsenal supporters are always telling me but it’s been 7 years now to which I always answer “so what”. with what the board and Wenger is doing we building up to we’ll be able to compete every year in the near future and become some distant football memory of the past.
We have waited 7 years for that trophy and just when all the cards are starting to fall into place for us to start spending on the pitch we have a few stupid fans who came along during the invincible era starting protests If it wasn’t for Arsene who created the invincibles you many of you wouldn’t even be arsenal supporters today .
Gazidis I must admit that I didn’t like him before and I’m still not his biggest fan but I can understand why he is doing everything he is doing to make us successful longterm with these commercial deals.
If the board keeps going like this We’ll be completely financially stable able to spend 30-50 million on players every season without fail not to mention our youth academy bringing talent through.
As for Wenger well the English media have proven it time and time again that they have a negative bias towards him (I still think its racism cause his French) always having something negative to say about him twisting his words and the fans are to stupid to see that the English media is turning them against him.
I would like to ask one question when it comes to Wenger How many managers would be able to keep us in the top 4 for 16 years as well as get us into the champions league for 16 years with the budget he has … please name one I have never ever gotten a response to this question from anyone.
I’ve heard people even go as far as to say wenger just inherited a team of decent players so if they were so good why did the previous manager not do any better.
Wenger is the man in the middle he takes flack from the media and supporters for a budget set by the board (for good reason I may add) he protects his players. Yet today we have fake supporters who disrespect him. To which I ask had Wenger been replaced 7 years ago do you think the board would have given another manger more to spend I think not.
We’re so close I’ve been patient for 7 years and I’m willing to be patient for a little longer cause we’ve built the stadium we’ve reduced the debt and we renewing and growing our commercial deals I predict that we’ll start to spend more on players and in 2 years from now our ticket prices will come down fans will be happy players will be happy and WE’LL RIDE OFF INTO THE SUNSET all I ask is for the black scarfers to give us a chance to get on the damn horse[/b][color=#550000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

FA Cup Review: RVP Rescues United, Ba Grabs Brace, Newcastle Stunned / David Moyes: A New Beginning At Manchester United / Arsenal Fall For Diego Costa's Little Tricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.