Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Female Fans Faints As P-square Dazzled Ghanaians For Over 3 Hours - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Female Fans Faints As P-square Dazzled Ghanaians For Over 3 Hours (1909 Views)

Congratulation P Square Peter! View All Wedding Pictures / Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) / P-square's 'WIFE' Is PREGNANT Again!:: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Fans Faints As P-square Dazzled Ghanaians For Over 3 Hours by TeenageMoney(m): 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2012
To celebrate the launch of the new bottle design of Malta Guinness in grand manner, Guinness Ghana Breweries Limited (GGBL) put up the best outdoor music concert so far dubbed, ‘Top of theWorld Celebration”, that saw performances by the internationally acclaimed Afro pop artistes P-Square from Nigeria, Sarkodie and Samini who replaced R2Bees who pulled out of the show because the monetary differences.

Before the advertised artistes came to perform, D2 and a few artistes warmed up the stage.

Sarkodie was in his best element as he wowed theaudience for close to one hour of good music.

There is no doubt that Samini has over the years emerged to become one of the most popular musicians and performers in Ghana and Africa and he proved himself as the best when he dishedout his hit tunes for fans.

The hosts for the nite, Funny Face and KOD called on Agnes Essah, Marketing Director to unveil the new bottle before the headline acts, P-Square came on.

“Malta Guinness has been part of our Ghanaian heritage for over 20 years. Since its launch in 1989, Malta Guinness has consistently satisfied consumers’ demand for a quality malt drink, filledwith goodness, energy and vitality. This memorable event is to celebrate and reward our loyal consumers and trade partners for making Malt Guinness the No. 1 non alcoholic malt drink”, she said.

Multiple award-winning music entertainers, Peterand Paul Okoye, well known as P-Square, set the Independence Square on fire as their Ghanaian fans stormed out to watch them perform at the Malta Guinness Top of The World Celebration concert on 1st December, 2012.

P-Square halted the show to ensure that the diehard female fans were given medical help.

The fans who fainted at the sight of seeing P-Square their dream musicians mount the stage but the show continued as medics
attended to them.

The Okoye twin performed on stage for three hours, dishing out songs from their repertoire monster cuts, yet left their fans at the capacity-filled venue yearning for more.

The high point of the lively performance was when P-Square performed their new single titled 'Chop My Money'.

1 Like

Re: Female Fans Faints As P-square Dazzled Ghanaians For Over 3 Hours by Caseless: 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2012
No be small thing.....these boys are growing by the day.

How u go come do if u come to that concert with ur babe and she come faint for p-square in ur presence? Oboi, na to make her faint more by giving her a very loud slap to further help the fainting process...as e dey hot.

See as gals de faint for this boys...even fowl never faint for me before. Anyway, they sing 'chop my money', how gals no go de faint for them.

2 Likes

Re: Female Fans Faints As P-square Dazzled Ghanaians For Over 3 Hours by ijebabe: 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2012
Lol @ fowl

I saw the pics and there were alot of people, 40,000 of them.
Re: Female Fans Faints As P-square Dazzled Ghanaians For Over 3 Hours by Caseless: 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2012
ijebabe: Lol @ fowl

I saw the pics and there were alot of people, 40,000 of them.
fowl no go even faint when they see me, they fit com wrestle my food from my hand, sieze my clothes, ban me from our area.

I'm happy for the boys.....
Re: Female Fans Faints As P-square Dazzled Ghanaians For Over 3 Hours by ijebabe: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2012
Are we still talking about fowls

Pics from NET

Re: Female Fans Faints As P-square Dazzled Ghanaians For Over 3 Hours by ijebabe: 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2012
That is alot of people!

Re: Female Fans Faints As P-square Dazzled Ghanaians For Over 3 Hours by Caseless: 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2012
ijebabe: Are we still talking about fowls

Pics from NET
i'm not agoraphobic....but i'm sure if i was there seeing this crowd i'd have fainted too.
Re: Female Fans Faints As P-square Dazzled Ghanaians For Over 3 Hours by Caseless: 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2012
Ije, we are not talking about fowl, i used fowl to compare and evaluate what it means for human being to faint for u. It was jst to show how big they are....
Re: Female Fans Faints As P-square Dazzled Ghanaians For Over 3 Hours by Caseless: 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
Is this the concert R2bees boycotted simply becos p-square were rated higher than dem in terms of pay? Are they ok? Elephant nor be rabbit mate abeg, na bush/forest join them.
Re: Female Fans Faints As P-square Dazzled Ghanaians For Over 3 Hours by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 06, 2012
I'm just wondering Nigerian premier league fit pull dis kind crowd? As for R2bee they have Bleep-ed up. Now no promoter will want to bring such haters to perform in Nigeria. Make them continue dey do their local championship for Ghana. Dem no happy sey person wey don sing with Akon and Rick Ross with close to 10million youtube views dey on stage with them. If kanye or lil Wayne come to Nigeria do you think 2face dbanj or psquare will want equal pay? Greedy moda fuc-kers.
Re: Female Fans Faints As P-square Dazzled Ghanaians For Over 3 Hours by ijebabe: 11:55am On Dec 06, 2012
caseless: Ije, we are not talking about fowl, i used fowl to compare and evaluate what it means for human being to faint for u. It was jst to show how big they are....
Ok, cos I was getting worried tongue
Re: Female Fans Faints As P-square Dazzled Ghanaians For Over 3 Hours by Caseless: 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2012
ijebabe:
Ok, cos I was getting worried tongue
dont be. Btw, why are u not contesting for tha position of miss nairaland?
Re: Female Fans Faints As P-square Dazzled Ghanaians For Over 3 Hours by nex(m): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2012
All these Ghanaians, their hearts start skipping beats when the see any Nigerian, why won't they faint when the see Nigerian celebrities?

All the same though, I think it must have been lack of adequate air to breathe. If you gather 40,000 people tightly in any space, somebody must to faint. The other time wey Kelly Rowland come perform for Naija, she sef faint. It doesn't mean she was overwhelmed by seeing Nigerians. She simply could not handle our rate of conversion of Oxygen to Carbon Dioxide.
Re: Female Fans Faints As P-square Dazzled Ghanaians For Over 3 Hours by ijebabe: 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2012
caseless: dont be. Btw, why are u not contesting for tha position of miss nairaland?
It's not my thing smiley
Re: Female Fans Faints As P-square Dazzled Ghanaians For Over 3 Hours by Caseless: 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2012
ijebabe:
It's not my thing smiley
correct! Are u shy or......something?
Re: Female Fans Faints As P-square Dazzled Ghanaians For Over 3 Hours by ijebabe: 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2012
I can't be bothered to pose for photos for a beauty contest. I hope this Q&A don finish..

(1) (Reply)

SEXY PHOTO: Rihanna Shares Pictures Of Herself Having A Bath / Woman Gets Public Donation Of $23,000, So She Can Have The 'largest B**bs In The / What Do You Feel About This Newly Married Couple ? See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.