Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Mobile Phone Employment Scam Alert. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mobile Phone Employment Scam Alert. (653 Views)

Employment Scam Allegedly From Exxon Mobil Nigeria (screenshot) / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? / The Ritz Hotel Employment Scam! Please Beware!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Employment Scam Alert. by Aladdin1(m): 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
I was on my own this morning when i received a call on my phone from a person who described himself as engineer isaac. He said we met during youth service and that we were in the same platoon. I was deceived as i met many friends in camp and during service and 1 or 2 goes by the name isaac. He said he wanted to help me secure a job in escravous,shell oil company as a storekeeper he told me to call his brother who was the personel manager. I did and i was told that the job recruitment would be late by 4oclock today and so i need to have an emergency swimming test and shell medical certificate done 4 me and it would cost #45,000. Then i became suspicious and started to ask the guy questions to make him giveout a flaw. He did and i told him he his a 419 idiot. It was like they acquired the list and data of corp members that served in the state of their choice. I later called a friend who knew someone that works in escravous and he told me those guys are fraudsters and thats their new method. They also use the method of saying they are a friend u knew that lives abroad just to dupe you. Pls nairalanders be warned. Imagine a graduate crying that i have no job almost falling prey to fraudsters. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Mobile Phone Employment Scam Alert. by Ephraimyte(m): 5:13am On Dec 05, 2012
AMEN

(1) (Reply)

Crown Oil Uk.... / Checkout One Of D Best Job Search Website In Nigeria / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.