Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? (21072 Views)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / I'd Like To ______ The Person Above Me / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 09, 2012
REALITY101:

Give not wish or want lol

What are you buying me?

@Post

The gift of receiving the gift he buys me
Re: What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? by Donaldmilk(m): 12:52am On Dec 09, 2012
A packet of ciga
Re: What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

What are you buying me?

@Post

The gift of receiving the gift he buys me

What do you want?

@topic spicy pepper soup
Re: What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 09, 2012
Anything you can afford.

@post

A gift card
Re: What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 09, 2012
A male con 6 pack.
Re: What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? by Lyth: 2:13am On Dec 09, 2012
Sardine, agege bread n iced tea.
Re: What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? by Candybob(m): 2:18am On Dec 09, 2012
Akara and moi-moi
Re: What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? by Adeks(m): 2:23am On Dec 09, 2012
Who would have thought that this would eventually make the front page guys let's say some meaningful things too o, amidst the jokes. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO GET MY GF YET OOOOOO!!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? by Lyth: 2:35am On Dec 09, 2012
Adeks: guys let's say some meaningful things too o, amidst the jokes. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO GET MY GF YET OOOOOO!!! cheesy cheesy

Jst get her d "mess filtering underwear" ...it wld do u n ur guests a whole lot of good...besyds u wld drm better any nyt she consumes beans, egg et al.
Re: What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? by Nobody: 2:37am On Dec 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Anything you can afford.

@post

A gift card

Ok! Remind later!

@topic gift card smiley
Re: What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? by Jazzgreen(m): 2:37am On Dec 09, 2012
Im workin under DAME PATIENCE JONA. I'll get her an ENGLISH TEACHER for xmas
Re: What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? by Adeks(m): 2:40am On Dec 09, 2012
Wow! see specs! u must have been using it 4 sometime now shey? grin grin grin @Post roasted corn
Re: What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? by Telez(m): 3:02am On Dec 09, 2012
Anytin
Re: What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? by Nobody: 3:17am On Dec 09, 2012
Recharge card
Re: What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? by Dipwater(m): 4:47am On Dec 09, 2012
A fine Snake
Re: What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? by HARDDON: 6:47am On Dec 09, 2012
fairygeh: An All expense paid trip to paris wink

Are you confused?

@op, the question is kinda twisted : s1 above you like a BO§§ ? Or an elder oηε?
Re: What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? by anitank(f): 6:53am On Dec 09, 2012
Tonto's Album
Re: What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? by Galaxydon1(m): 6:58am On Dec 09, 2012
A half bag of rice. Frozen chicken head and d leg. With one crate of mineral. Merry xmas.
Re: What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? by menix(m): 7:35am On Dec 09, 2012
A bowl of Ogiri
Re: What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? by Vado(m): 7:59am On Dec 09, 2012
It's Christmas not Xmas yall pric.ks....The Christ in that word is the most important. How insensitively lazy can yall get in the name of shorthand. Mtschw
Re: What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? by Burger01(m): 8:00am On Dec 09, 2012
A well sown chinos trouser (light brown) and a Tommy Hilfiger long sleeve shirt (white/blue).. grin
Re: What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? by laykhorn(m): 8:11am On Dec 09, 2012
A yellow Lamborghini
Re: What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? by mompe(m): 8:32am On Dec 09, 2012
will give him DANA AIRLINE ticket 2 travel 2 his vilage
Re: What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? by shaneroberts26: 8:36am On Dec 09, 2012
If male,a bloww job.If female,cunninlingus.
Re: What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? by jaydude(f): 10:09am On Dec 09, 2012
A stick of tooth pick
Re: What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 09, 2012
A brand new bra
Re: What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? by Suigenerisshegs(m): 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2012
Plaster or Eraser...anyone he/she prefers
Re: What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? by Ndoz(m): 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2012
Pant
Re: What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? by ultraGM: 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
IF 'Male': i will Send him Face-Cap OR Wrist-Watch OR Spectacle

Female Will get a Big Pack of 5-Alive and Nasco Biscuit OR for Friendship White-Trekkers Shoe

I try to avoid IN-Warez
Re: What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? by Adeks(m): 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2012
Vado: It's Christmas not Xmas yall pric.ks....The Christ in that word is the most important. How insensitively lazy can yall get in the name of shorthand. Mtschw
Ride on pastor! The only one who knows how to spell christmas. So in your eyes, all those who participated in dis thread are fools right? *claps for him* you made a very good point, but you also discredited yourself when you started hurling insults. By the way, if u read from the beginning, u'd have discovered it's 4 the fun of it. So my advise to ur sanctimonious ego is for u to move to religion section asap. grin

1 Like

Re: What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? by lilmaydee(m): 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2012
Gala and chi happy hour
Re: What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? by NessaFresh(f): 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2012
My otograpgh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? / Age Group That Dominates Nairaland Survey / Naija English!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.