Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

Dele Momodu's Lust For Adenuga - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu's Lust For Adenuga (5305 Views)

Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend / Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Shared By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu's Lust For Adenuga by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2008
Dele momodu i used 2 think had CONSCIENCE but reverse is d case.
He is just another journalist out 2,
How do u xpect him 2 meet his xpenses if he does not, Dont b surprised at his LOVE 4 Adenuga at all.

Talking about Olatilo who b that sef b/c i dont remember wasting precious time 2 watch.Imagine him at IBB'S daughter's wedding, etc.
People can do anything so dont trust anybody n dont b surprised at all
Re: Dele Momodu's Lust For Adenuga by BigB11(m): 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2008
It is sad how we continue to castigate the man for absolutely nothing; I wonder what most of us would do if we have to maintain similar position as Dele Momodu?

My answer: worst.

Some of you guys walk around today with shitty smelly faces, all because of living inside as s.
I see bunch of deadly haters/ hypocrites.
Nobody bothers you folks when you firmly kiss your racist white bosses' ass on a regular.

Dele Momodu is not a politician or a pastor; he doesn't write to save the world.
He's only doing his job; Leave him alone.
Re: Dele Momodu's Lust For Adenuga by akinalabi(m): 11:39am On Apr 13, 2009
lamidebaby:

Have the Okoyas gotten tired of the ass-licker? tongue
there was a time when he'd almost report everytime sade Okoya went to take a pee. undecided

That's not ass licking

They were paying for those slots on Ovation.
Re: Dele Momodu's Lust For Adenuga by JJYOU: 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2009
akinalabi:

That's not ass licking

They were paying for those slots on Ovation.
you are right they actually pay for it.
Re: Dele Momodu's Lust For Adenuga by oderemo(m): 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2009
remember after interviewing fernandez. the man started using walking stick ? he is a shameless ass licker of our time coupled with his uncle bisi olatilo who call everyone my friend on his show. will give them an O.B.E. for carpet sizing. [my word}. @ big bi. why are you taking panaldol for the man, ehn?.
Re: Dele Momodu's Lust For Adenuga by lucabrasi(m): 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2009
irrespective of what anyone thinks,dele momodu didnt set out to be a crusader or an activist,he is catering to a small demographiocs namely the eminent and rich achievers bla bla bla in the society,and these are the people he set out to feature in his magazine, not the squalor in ketu or ipaja,or appeal tribunial e.t.c we have enough media outlets for that anyone that feels strongly about his stance,is very free to set up his /her magazine and do what dele momodu has failed to do,the fact of the matter is that whaever we think of him,he set out to do a job and so far has done it creditably well
Re: Dele Momodu's Lust For Adenuga by oderemo(m): 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2009
@luca you are on form today , well this word might come to hunt you later oh.
Re: Dele Momodu's Lust For Adenuga by lucabrasi(m): 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2009
ode remo:

@luca you are on form today , well this word might come to hunt you later oh.
lol,dont get me wrong im not saying i admire dele momodu's stance,im just saying he shouldnt be castigated for it thats all,considering the demographics targeted by his mag,remember its a lifestyle mag
Re: Dele Momodu's Lust For Adenuga by akinalabi(m): 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2009
lucabrasi:

irrespective of what anyone thinks,dele momodu didnt set out to be a crusader or an activist,he is catering to a small demographiocs namely the eminent and rich achievers bla bla bla in the society,and these are the people he set out to feature in his magazine, not the squalor in ketu or ipaja,or appeal tribunial e.t.c we have enough media outlets for that anyone that feels strongly about his stance,is very free to set up his /her magazine and do what dele momodu has failed to do,the fact of the matter is that whaever we think of him,he set out to do a job and so far has done it creditably well

Thanks for that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Epic Response Efcc Gave This Guy On Twitter, So Hilarious!! / Igbo's Found To Be True Jews / Breaking:Amaechi, ALL Ministers From The South-east Missing From Osibanjo's List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.