Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Aims Asset Management Ltd - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aims Asset Management Ltd (4765 Views)

I Want To Invest (1m) For 5yrs In Aims Asset Management, Is There Any Risk In Doing This? / AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? / Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aims Asset Management Ltd by mfonemana(f): 8:43am On Feb 13, 2008
Dear Nairalanders, someone has been trying to convince me to invest in this company: AIMS Asset Management Ltd. I am actually about to take the plunge, but need people, who have experience with them to advice me. Thanks in advance.
Re: Aims Asset Management Ltd by simplelady: 8:47am On Feb 13, 2008
hi,
aims is good to the extent i know. i have little investement with me. the cheque i gave to them last monday to buy private placement that the company is allocationg now. is good to gradually grow your portfolio

regards
Re: Aims Asset Management Ltd by pyramid777(m): 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2008
AIMS IS A VERY GOOD INVESTMENT COMPANY, I'VE BEEN WITH THEM SINCE LAST YEAR & I'VE NEVER REGRETED IT,

WHY DONT YOU CHECKOUT THEIR WEBSITE TO CONVINCE YOU FURTHER,
Re: Aims Asset Management Ltd by feelingfav: 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2008
aims is good company and am a client with the company
Re: Aims Asset Management Ltd by mfonemana(f): 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2008
Thanks people. I appreciate you. I'm on it.
Re: Aims Asset Management Ltd by tflow: 10:37am On May 20, 2008
go ahead dude. i say yes to all. aims is good and reliable, but forget about ur investment within the first year, meaning u have to keep ur money for a minimum of one year b4 u can have it. good luck wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Aims Asset Management Ltd by mfonemana(f): 12:17pm On May 20, 2008
Hi Tflow, thanks for the tip. I'll keep that in mind.
Re: Aims Asset Management Ltd by Emmyz: 2:40pm On May 20, 2008
maybe someone should tell us as an example how much he has invested an the return so that we all can compare and contrast.
Re: Aims Asset Management Ltd by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 20, 2008
@ poster come back here,aims have management problem be aware.

i have little money with them but i stop payin into there acct cos they do not give u stament of acct unstill after one yr.wat type of investment is that. management and administrative problem aims have it
Re: Aims Asset Management Ltd by willsman(m): 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2012
I am a typical example of what you guys are trying to inquire about Aim Asset Management ltd. I invested half a million naira through them in 2008 before the recession but the way they came up as in the market strategies before i started investing my money through their company is what is disturbing me til today.
But the gave me cheque of N150,000.00 in February, 2010 from the total amount of money i invested and i never hear from them since them and cannot explain where the remaining N350,000.00 is upon series of emails i have written to them without reply for my investment with them.
What they gave to me then were investment certificates without extras from the CSCS nor account number from the same CSCS and Clearing House Number(CHN) as the case may be. And since this topic is strictly on Aims Asset Management ltd, i wish i could get help on how to get my money back from them and it has taken so long not minding all the promises the came with before i started paying them and non of the promises they fulfilled.
I need help here and i am hearing the rumor that Aims Asset Management ltd is under sanction by Securities and Exchange Commission(SEC) in Nigeria and would welcome a valid information about them generally from this house.
I thank you all.
Re: Aims Asset Management Ltd by geniusbami(m): 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2012
Hmmm! I pity U. If U allow Aims to use ur investment appetite against U, there's no one else U'll blame.
There was a time around 2007 I was approached just like they approached U, to invest in private placements. They also tried me to just deposit cash with them, which they proposed to invest on my behalf, apparently, I was not to know where, but I was naive enough to follow them like a sheep to the slaughter. Boy, they didn't waste time at all. When I visited their office on Adeniyi Jones, before they moved, nobody could explain what happened to my money.

So, I offer U my stinking advise, BEWARE OF AIMS!!
Re: Aims Asset Management Ltd by willsman(m): 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2012
@Geniusbami my brother, you are very correct in your advise as you stated above ok? I am blaming the Government of this country called Nigeria in such a manner that there is nothing like Law that protects investors in this country and you could imaging how the licensed and unlicensed investment companies lure people to invest with them with their sweet mouth thereby promising you Heaven and earth in the name of Return on Investment (RON) but at the end of the day everything is false and for one to retrieve his or her capital invested back is a no go area.
I cry for myself as you said it my brother upon that the owner of Aims Asset Management ltd has big church called Living Bread Church at Akinsu bus stop along Iya na Iba road, Igandu area in Lagos State and for them to unleash what the preach to those who invested in their company is evil to them and God is watching them you know?
Anyway, i shall see.

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your BTC, Payoneer And Perfectmoney @ Great Rates. N475/$ Current Buy Rate! / US To Assist Nigeria On Nuclear Power / 11 Tanker Of 33000 Litres Empty Tank Is 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.