Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Nigerian Girls And Their Drinking Problems - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerian Girls And Their Drinking Problems (1739 Views)

Beware Of Girls And Guys That Bear These Names. Lol / Ibo Girls And Dia Luv For Moiney / Nigerian Girls Fighting Over Boyfriend. Na My Own, No Be Your Own! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls And Their Drinking Problems by 190theclown: 10:23am On Dec 05, 2012
Its only 10am in the Morning and I've counted 27 Nigerian women already
Drinking in various beer parlour across nigeria
Where I'm based in europe- the-european Girls do not drink except on weekends and its always with courtesy and respect, how can 7 girls which I'm looking at right now finish 3 crates of star.

Only last week Guiness bottling PLc recorded an average profit of 700milion naira as a result of sales which soared over d last 6months selling an average 10bottles of small stout per girl each week, I know some Nairaland girls who are guilty of these drinking problem as well, you can see most of them arguing on the-miss Nairaland thread-after drinking they take to-nairaland believing they are pweety before defecating their wor-wor faces all over the-forum

Nigerian men are these d kind of women you want to-spend your lives with, if you have been priviledged 2 soar round d world dating over 7 different nationalities and women from all cuts of life you'l clearly have a rethink about these green white green women and 2make things worse is they drink not just beer, they top it with alomo-bitters, yoyo bitters, spirit even ogogoro which is 100% ethanol and could even catch fire if not well bottled.

Please Nigerian women stop drinking, save your future-save your children
A word dey say is enough for the-wise
She who has ear let her keep drinking

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Drinking Problems by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 05, 2012
You clearly have romantic problems concerning Nigerian girls... this is no joke grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Drinking Problems by 190theclown: 11:35am On Dec 05, 2012
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Drinking Problems by HARDDON: 11:49am On Dec 05, 2012
9ja gurls crzly nid to step up ! No wonda som grow into τнεiя 30s n no man to marry! Grow up sistas!!!!!!!

But hey OP, ii still hate Ʊ SON
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Drinking Problems by HARDDON: 11:51am On Dec 05, 2012
Flytefalls: You clearly have romantic problems concerning Nigerian girls... this is no joke grin

Is he ∂at jobless to hv scanned 27 beer spots ålready dis monin?

But hey ladies! Step up ur crude games!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Drinking Problems by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2012
HARDDON:

Is he ∂at jobless to hv scanned 27 beer spots ålready dis monin?

But hey ladies! Step up ur crude games!

I speak no ill of my 190 hombre. I admire his quest for bad science cool
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Drinking Problems by 190theclown: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2012
Hardon be nice 2me undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Drinking Problems by slimchi2k2(m): 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2012
190 u we kill me with laf hereoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
pls 190 tell us how it happen,maybe them dnt even remain one bolt for u,this girls just finish ur drink,hahahahahah sorry bro,but why do u go out with this kind of girls?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Drinking Problems by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2012
Hahahahahahahahhaahahah grin Laughter does the soul good. Thank you 190 for making me laugh. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Drinking Problems by 190theclown: 12:09am On Dec 06, 2012
So you people are saying its absolutely okay for Nigerian Girls 2 drink ogogoro
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Drinking Problems by HARDDON: 4:18am On Dec 06, 2012
190-the-clown:
Hardon be nice 2me undecided

Just as ii was thinking of seeing a lil ray of sense light through you, you turn arnd and spoil the moment : ƒoя the umpteenth tym мч handle is HARD DON with a double D not hardON like ma third leg is always ready to shoot!

Arrrrh!
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Drinking Problems by HARDDON: 4:25am On Dec 06, 2012
Flytefalls:

I speak no ill of my 190 hombre. I admire his quest for bad science cool

Wow! Wot sort of bad science myt that be ? Pardon мч ignorance? Ogogoro oηε? Or that of shekpe? A shot 10bucks?

A man shld be up in the ♏☺r♌ing lukin ƒoя ways of making dεм creamy dolls roll in and not go on a totally worthless early monin expedition.

Strap strong SON... U aint heard the last from ♏ԑ
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Drinking Problems by 190theclown: 6:44am On Dec 06, 2012
shocked angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Drinking Problems by muaa(f): 7:00am On Dec 06, 2012
Hahaha. Its like ds clown has a crush on 9ja babes, pls stop placing us in a bad light for foreigners that may wan 2 invest in a Nigeria gurl. grin grin
Rememba ds forum aint mearnt for Only Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Drinking Problems by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 06, 2012
HARDDON:

Wow! Wot sort of bad science myt that be ? Pardon мч ignorance? Ogogoro oηε? Or that of shekpe? A shot 10bucks?

A man shld be up in the ♏☺r♌ing lukin ƒoя ways of making dεм creamy dolls roll in and not go on a totally worthless early monin expedition.

Strap strong SON... U aint heard the last from ♏ԑ

HardDon. Pardon me sir, but my own likings are self-validated. wink
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Drinking Problems by HARDDON: 9:47am On Dec 06, 2012
Flytefalls:

HardDon. Pardon me sir, but my own likings are self-validated. wink

Saч wor? Naw you totally lost ♏ԑ

te acostaste con él?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Drinking Problems by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 06, 2012
HARDDON:

Saч wor? Naw you totally lost ♏ԑ

te acostaste con él?

Shocking behaviour shocked

I meant I offer no explanation for my 190 affinity grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Drinking Problems by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 06, 2012
@muaa:
Hahaha. Its like ds clown has a crush on 9ja babes, pls
stop placing us in a bad light for foreigners that may wan 2 invest in a
Nigeria gurl. grin grin
Rememba ds forum aint mearnt for Only Nigerians.
Pls tell him.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Drinking Problems by bimstik(f): 11:14am On Dec 06, 2012
With whose money ? Bros gbe gele , Mr. jobless, junior broda to Mr. Shoeless. Answer М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ questn, with whose money ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Drinking Problems by lacasa: 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
Thread On-Point grin

After analysing this issue exhaustively, 190 should take up the case of "Rampant cases of abortion amongst nigerian ladies".

Cos itx gettin Out of Hand grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Drinking Problems by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2012
lacasa: Thread On-Point grin

After analysing this issue exhaustively, 190 should take up the case of "Rampant cases of abortion amongst nigerian ladies".

Cos itx gettin Out of Hand grin
Why not do it yourself now?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Drinking Problems by 190theclown: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2012
Flytefalls:

Ure my hero embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Drinking Problems by 190theclown: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2012
Vanneni: Pls tell him.

undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Drinking Problems by HARDDON: 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2012
Flytefalls:

Oh gudness ♏ԑ!

Little wonda dey Saч no matter haw u are, dere is mos def some1 out dere ƒoя you .. Naw you got ♏ԑ sayin : tru da

Buh on a critical note Fly, were you among dose he was refering to?
You kinda don't want him to name names ? Is that d reason ƒoя dis short tym affinity?

Fly oh fly
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Drinking Problems by 190theclown: 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
^WTF stop hurting her - she means a lot to-me angry
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Drinking Problems by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2012
190-the-clown:

undecided undecided
Stop putting us in a bad light.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Drinking Problems by 190theclown: 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2012
Vanneni: Stop putting us in a bad light.

Check embarassed
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Drinking Problems by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2012
190-the-clown:

Who's hurt? Haha

Harddon, I ain't Nigerian undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Drinking Problems by HARDDON: 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2012
190-the-clown:

Naw i see where u spend That miserable lil pocket money you got!

mean a lot to you? And haw xactly does that reduce d price of hennesey SON?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Drinking Problems by HARDDON: 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
Flytefalls:

Who's hurt? Haha

Harddon, I ain't Nigerian undecided

We cud careless if you are from cotonuo or Congo or is it Nigel!

Cud you tell your president to come ride our country of his professional beggars?

If he heeds not, we wud mos def stop supplying That country food!

And while you are @ it, gud luck with dεм rabies and rats!
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Drinking Problems by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
HARDDON:

We cud careless if you are from cotonuo or Congo or is it Nigel!

Cud you tell your president to come ride our country of his professional beggars?

If he heeds not, we wud mos def stop supplying That country food!

And while you are @ it, gud luck with dεм rabies and rats!

.... Okaay undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Drinking Problems by 190theclown: 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2012
Hardon gtfo of my thread undecided

(1) (Reply)

Rack Your Brain! / Attention: I Cease To Support Buhari From Now I'm A Jonathanian!! / Main Reason You Should Not Get Married To A Ghanian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.