Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Meet You In Heaven - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Meet You In Heaven (1533 Views)

#photo: When You're On Your Way To Heaven And Then God Reads All Your Tweets / Bovi In Heaven / I Saw Michael Jackson In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet You In Heaven by Ninjabyte(m): 9:29am On Feb 13, 2008
After a long illness, a woman died and arrived at the Gates of Heaven. While she was waiting for Saint Peter to greet her, she peeked through the Gates. She saw a beautiful banquet table. Sitting all around were her parents and all the other people she had loved and who had died before her. They saw her and began calling greetings to her -- "Hello" "How are you! We've been waiting for you!" "Good to see you".

When Saint Peter came by, the woman said to him "This is such a wonderful place! How do I get in?"

"You have to spell a word", Saint Peter told her.

"Which word?", the woman asked.

"Love."

The woman correctly spelled "Love" and Saint Peter welcomed her into Heaven.

About six months later, Saint Peter came to the woman and asked her to watch the Gates of Heaven for him that day. While the woman was guarding the Gates of Heaven, her husband arrived.

"I'm surprised to see you," the woman said. "How have you been?" "Oh, I've been doing pretty well since you died," her husband told her. "I married the beautiful young nurse who took care of you while you were ill. And then I won the lottery. I sold the little house you and I lived in and bought a big mansion. And my wife and I traveled all around the world. We were on vacation and I went water skiing today. I fell, the ski hit my head, and here I am. How do I get in?"

"You have to spell a word", the woman told him.

"Which word?", her husband asked.

"Czechoslovakia."
Re: Meet You In Heaven by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 13, 2008
I would have made him spell chokolokobangoshe
Re: Meet You In Heaven by Ninjabyte(m): 11:30am On Feb 13, 2008
C'mon Aisha, u I never knew u cud be dis wicked. @ least for old times sakes, u'd have considered his plight. abi

One more thing, I like people with the name Aisha cos. . .
Re: Meet You In Heaven by ituen(m): 11:40am On Feb 13, 2008
nice one ninja
Re: Meet You In Heaven by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2008
Ninjabyte, TFY
translation: Thunder fire you
Re: Meet You In Heaven by nimbus(m): 11:42am On Feb 13, 2008
Nice one NinajaByte, real cool
Re: Meet You In Heaven by Ninjabyte(m): 11:50am On Feb 13, 2008
Take am easy ooo Aisha
B'cos if u fire me with thunder, i fit be d one wey u go meet for dat gate wey go ask u question. And u know it aint gon' be easy.
Re: Meet You In Heaven by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 13, 2008
Ah, I am sorry oh, I forgot. Sorry Sir. But pray am not the one at the gate when u come
Re: Meet You In Heaven by ituen(m): 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2008
na wa grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet You In Heaven by Lolabbey: 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2008
ninja men i love this

i photocopy aisha ooo-------------d man 4 spell chogologogbamkoshe or beta stil spel ayamantangakukushi grin grin grin
Re: Meet You In Heaven by success123(m): 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2008
is someone speaking in tongue.
Re: Meet You In Heaven by Lolabbey: 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2008
sit down dere,u neva see anythg,

sakolomalakiriani
Re: Meet You In Heaven by Ninjabyte(m): 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2008
Lola, na wa for u oo. D good news b say if u tell am make e spell that tongu language wey u dey write, u go accept anytin wey e spell because u sef no sabi d spellin. Abi i lie?

Aisha, apologies accepted. But if na u dey d gate, i go scale any hurdle wey u put there. Abi u wan try?
Re: Meet You In Heaven by Lolabbey: 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2008
me ke?

hmm,notin wey i no fit spell ooo

i can even spell --------------ninjajackiechannelgibsonsuperman

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet You In Heaven by Ninjabyte(m): 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2008
Babe, e b like say we fit liken ur case to that of Malcom Craze. Ur own case na out of this world
Re: Meet You In Heaven by Lolabbey: 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2008
lmao grin grin grin grin grin

bt com 2 tink of it,na u go drive go d place above d world?
Re: Meet You In Heaven by Ninjabyte(m): 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2008
Its funny what people might do when probably motivated. Give me correct motivation, i go drive u go anywhere, even if na cloud 9
Re: Meet You In Heaven by elementus: 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2008
ninjabyte that was such a nice joke but u such say u go fit take lola reach cloud 9
tufe go kill u first ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wink wink wink wink lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Meet You In Heaven by Lolabbey: 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2008
no mind d guy,na because tufe no dey around
Re: Meet You In Heaven by segunpc(m): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2008
if na me be the woman i go say make the man spell the word backwards angry
Re: Meet You In Heaven by Lohlarh(f): 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2008
Men re generally useless smiley

Na God catch m
Lolami how u dey?
Re: Meet You In Heaven by ayusman16(m): 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2008
If men are generally useless then guess u don't need one in ur life. Cos only a useless person would want to associate with a fellow useless person embarassed
Re: Meet You In Heaven by clemcykul(f): 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2008
chei! how i take miss out on this grin grin grin

lol grin e for say make e spell oloriokoinla grin wink
Re: Meet You In Heaven by success123(m): 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2008
and female are generally stupid and dummy. how there right such useless word about men, are u out of ur senses, see if i had the chance to meet u there i will teach u a big lesson, do u know what we go through everyday to take care of u female, prostrating to bosses, u have better take ur time lohlarh. this has gone beyond jokes.
Re: Meet You In Heaven by ayusman16(m): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2008
No fine cutie and charming babe go make such statement that men are generally useless. Only blind go say eye dey smell angry
Re: Meet You In Heaven by Teejay07(m): 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2008
@lohlarh

haba dat one dey too much o. Such a sweeping statement, Take am easy now. Wetin men do u. Dont forget, u need men in ur life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Meet You In Heaven by ituen(m): 10:10am On Feb 28, 2008
Lorlha no like man at all

Didnt u know she is a brig general in d army
Re: Meet You In Heaven by success123(m): 10:12am On Feb 28, 2008
or probably she is a lesbian
Re: Meet You In Heaven by clemcykul(f): 10:37am On Feb 28, 2008
dials lolarh nokai 3310 grin grin
Re: Meet You In Heaven by success123(m): 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2008
and it is unreachable
Re: Meet You In Heaven by clemcykul(f): 9:36am On Feb 29, 2008
uses thread and needle to sticth sucess123's mouth*

whoever asked u undecided grin grin grin it's all good olofofo is a profession grin
Re: Meet You In Heaven by success123(m): 10:13am On Feb 29, 2008
uses padlock and lock clem under and throw the keys away inside the bottomless pit of the devil

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lol / Big Ben / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.