Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Yvonne Nelson And Inyanya Split Thanks To Tonto Dike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson And Inyanya Split Thanks To Tonto Dike (6881 Views)

Annie Idibia Shows Love To Tonto Dikeh / Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 / Picture Of Inyanya Before And After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson And Inyanya Split Thanks To Tonto Dike by Leadn(m): 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2012
Ghanian actress Yvonne Nelson has split her romantic relationship with Nigerian act and MTN project fame winner Iyanya

The Ghanaian star act says the split occurred due to Iyanya’s infidelity as he was dating her along with another Nigerian actress Tonto Dike.

http://xtremegists.com/2012/12/yvonne-nelson-et-iyanya-split-thanks-to-tonto-dike/

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Inyanya Split Thanks To Tonto Dike by Leadn(m): 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2012
Quote of the day NEVER GIVE A MAN YOUR HEART WHEN HE SAYS "ALL I WANT IS YOUR WAIST tongue

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Inyanya Split Thanks To Tonto Dike by bignero: 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2012
hmm this tonto lady no go rest for una hand o grin

am sure shes more popular than my friend jonah, rite now
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Inyanya Split Thanks To Tonto Dike by Leadn(m): 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2012
big nero: hmm this tonto lady no go rest for una hand hand grin

am sure shes more popular than my friend jonah, rite now

Yu can say that again cheesy cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Inyanya Split Thanks To Tonto Dike by TableLeg(m): 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2012
Yvonne Nelson, i have your real medicine ... Nyanya is a vagabond!
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Inyanya Split Thanks To Tonto Dike by Leadn(m): 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2012
Table Leg :
Yvonne Nelson, i have your real medicine ... Nyanya is a vagabond!

Lmfao... if she would listen to yu cool
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Inyanya Split Thanks To Tonto Dike by StellaBella(f): 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2012
Blokous is the problem of this world. grin

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Inyanya Split Thanks To Tonto Dike by MissyB3(f): 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2012

(1)

Wizkid Copied His Beret Style From Chris By Davidofan (pics) / Singer, Kcee Takes Of His Wig As He Debuts New Bald Loo / Is Phyno An Albino?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.