Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Diezani Alison-madueke Blames Nigerians For Petrol Scarcity - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Diezani Alison-madueke Blames Nigerians For Petrol Scarcity (8291 Views)

Fire Outbreak In Ikoyi Caused By Motorcycle Carrying 30 Liters Of Petrol / Photos Of Nigerians Scooping Petrol From Crashed Tanker On Ibadan Expressway / Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Blames Nigerians For Petrol Scarcity by Wsdm: 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2012
... Please my question is ; what is the differences between the military junta and the democratic rule we are practicing considering the way these people say anything and get away with it?

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Blames Nigerians For Petrol Scarcity by 1forall: 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2012
A thief's comments are not worth critique or analysis so I don't think we should bother to try make sense of senseless talk. It's a natural human instinct to defend one's area of specialization, even if it's thievery and corrupt practices.
Everybody knows she's lying (again) but my concern is the disrespectful nature of the stup1d lies. How dare her insult 112 million people? She obviously considers us her subjects else she wont speak to us this rudely.

What does she have to say about her long history of authority stealing? and the accusations of gross embezzlement of public funds piled up against her?
Does she not know that we know she is a thief?
She is only in that position because another thief is president, or does she think we are daft?
If she doesn't repent of her wickedness she's surely going to get what's coming her way, it's called karma.

She's a shameless woman who's children should be ashamed to have such an unrepentant wicked lying thief headed-for-doom for a mother.

Source

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Blames Nigerians For Petrol Scarcity by idlaw2k3(m): 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2012
So we will have fuel before Christmas then after that....business continues "ut assolet"!
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Blames Nigerians For Petrol Scarcity by Nextworldnx(m): 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2012
...and Jesus wept embarassed
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Blames Nigerians For Petrol Scarcity by davades(m): 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2012
uchlukez: 3rd grin

Madness
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Blames Nigerians For Petrol Scarcity by bremo(m): 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
franchizy: The minister is very right on her speech because the clean up of the industry (Transparency & Accountability) has slowed down the progress in the industry. I'm sure within the next few days there will b no more queues or scaecity
[color=#770077][/color]
Every body is accountable to someone or the other be it a boss or servant. Her reason for blaming the scarcity on Nigerians is uncalled for. She should do her job well as stipulated. Moreover its really showing from the outcomes we are experiencing.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Blames Nigerians For Petrol Scarcity by mathskill: 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2012
She's definatly right considering the fact she is not only a Nigerian but the Nigerian that is tasked with ensuring that petrol is made available and at official price.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Blames Nigerians For Petrol Scarcity by aieromon(m): 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
I hold my peace and walk out of this thread.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Blames Nigerians For Petrol Scarcity by misterh(m): 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
Yeepa! So d woman expected us to sit & watch while our country was been plaundered, if we wanted uninterrupted petrol supply?!
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Blames Nigerians For Petrol Scarcity by GARRIx7(m): 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
mathskill: She's definatly right considering the fact she is not only a Nigerian but the Nigerian that is tasked with ensuring that petrol is made available and at official price.
[size=58pt]Meaning [/size]

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Blames Nigerians For Petrol Scarcity by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2012
This is some weird statement coming from her. Anyway wouldn't mind still effing her brains out though. *winks*
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Blames Nigerians For Petrol Scarcity by oraclefemi(m): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2012
NIGERIA! why didnt we let the white people rule us for a bit longer and help us build this country , refineries and all that, take a look at south africa!

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Blames Nigerians For Petrol Scarcity by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2012
Wsdm: ... Please my question is ; what is the differences between the military junta and the democratic rule we are practicing considering the way these people say anything and get away with it?

You are absolutely right - I honestly could not finish reading the whole post as I was too disgusted. Well, they can only get away with this because we allow them to. We have ourselves to blame and no one else.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Blames Nigerians For Petrol Scarcity by igbsam(m): 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2012
How dare she blame the scarcity on already suffering Nigerians. Are we the ones up there controlling the flow of petroleum products ? How can someone wey never see Garri drink be blamed for fuel scarcity. This woman needs to have her head examined. Is she trying to turn the table round and have Nigerians blamed ? This is preposterous, barbaric, insensitive, wicked and a sign of Witch Craft. angry

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Blames Nigerians For Petrol Scarcity by bjdon: 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2012
As long as we continue to act as sheep, we will continue to be ruled by wolves

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Blames Nigerians For Petrol Scarcity by chakula: 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2012
bjdon: As long as we continue to act as sheep, we will continue to be ruled by wolves

I can see a total sense in the above qoute.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Blames Nigerians For Petrol Scarcity by tucker12(m): 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2012
NA WA angry angry MADAM SO ITS THE COMMON JERRY CAN BUYING NIGERIANS RESPONSIBLE FOR FUEL ISSUES... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Blames Nigerians For Petrol Scarcity by Sweetlemon(f): 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2012
greatgod2012: This woman is just...................
A FEMALE RETARDEEN i.e A RETARDEENESS!
The whole cabinet is full of retardeens and retardeenesses. Headed by the chief retardeen and retardeeness
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Blames Nigerians For Petrol Scarcity by Sweetlemon(f): 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
bjdon: As long as we continue to act as sheep, we will continue to be ruled by wolves
You have just summarized Nigeria's problem as a whole
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Blames Nigerians For Petrol Scarcity by lucom: 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2012
Sanponna laa pa oo, iwo obinrin buruku yi. Hahaa ase bayi lo buru to,leekansi Sango laa san pa enu re ni. How much more insensitive can this government be?
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Blames Nigerians For Petrol Scarcity by buJu234: 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2012
the deputy of corruption in Nigeria has jst spoken; she has said it all...

U GUYS (Naija masses) CAN GO AND HOG TRANSFORMER; U PEOPLE CANT DO ANYTHING WITH RESPECT TO MY FUEL SUBSIDY TRILLIONS.....

whatelse shall the masses do....

madam; its not fair ooo...
God dey see u ooo
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Blames Nigerians For Petrol Scarcity by najoke: 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
Dis is what u spit when you have too much of d retardeen sparm in ur mouth grin
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Blames Nigerians For Petrol Scarcity by Daluuzor(m): 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
Eagle75: Judgement day shall come for sure......All these looters driving our seat of governance are so mean and heartless, but one day "bush-meat shall catch the hunter"

u will do d same tin if u get der, just pray to b der and cut ur own share of d national cake! She s cuttin hers'
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Blames Nigerians For Petrol Scarcity by AfroBlue(m): 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2012

UNBIASED AFRICA REPORT

By InformAfrica Editorial staffs
InformAfrica – Nigeria is seeking to build new refineries and hopefully put an end to the flood of imported refined oil and fuel into the country, but in roughly 2 years, the Goodluck Jonathan administration has signed two refinery deals with no progress.

http://www.informafrica.com/africa-report/building-new-refineries-in-nigeria-deals-signed-but-no-progress/
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Blames Nigerians For Petrol Scarcity by Daluuzor(m): 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2012
d same way i wonder hw som very terrible ppl end up as lecturers in our Universities, i also wonder hw dis lady made it to a MINISTER! Choi! 9ja don suffer!
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Blames Nigerians For Petrol Scarcity by Caseless: 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2012
greatgod2012: This woman is just...................
A FEMALE RETARDEEN i.e A RETARDEENESS!
she's a RETARDESS
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Blames Nigerians For Petrol Scarcity by Caseless: 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2012
Dalu uzor:

u will do d same tin if u get der, just pray to b der and cut ur own share of d national cake! She s cuttin hers'
my good GOD! Are u stil thinking like this....

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Blames Nigerians For Petrol Scarcity by Wendyslim(f): 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2012
Thank GOD for urine generator, I pray it circulate soon undecided undecided
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Blames Nigerians For Petrol Scarcity by Emmy9898: 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2012
First of all, did Alison Madueke really say what the title of this news report claims?

No, I don't think so. This is because the first sentence in the report is not a quotation.

Secondly, it is possible that Alison Madueke simply misspoke. By this I mean that at some point during the briefing, owing to wrong choice of words, she probably mistakenly said what she did not mean. This is not unusual.

However, if she did not misspeak, then the entire briefing will be full of inconsistencies. And this will be unusual!

Therefore, I wouldn't want to be misled by the reporting tricks of an Opposition Newspaper.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Blames Nigerians For Petrol Scarcity by tatosh: 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2012
franchizy: The minister is very right on her speech because the clean up of the industry (Transparency & Accountability) has slowed down the progress in the industry. I'm sure within the next few days there will b no more queues or scaecity

I don't usually curse but I have to say you're a FLAMING F lipsrsealed :-XL. I don't have to explain why I called you that because I know you know I'm right about you
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Blames Nigerians For Petrol Scarcity by Telez(m): 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2012
Her mama
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Blames Nigerians For Petrol Scarcity by Telez(m): 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2012
Emmy9898:
First of all, did Alison Madueke really say what the title of this news report claims?

No, I don't think so. This is because the first sentence in the report is not a quotation.

Secondly, it is possible that Alison Madueke simply misspoke. By this I mean that at some point during the briefing, owing to wrong choice of words, she probably mistakenly said what she did not mean. This is not unusual.

However, if she did not misspeak, then the entire briefing will be full of inconsistencies. And this will be unusual!

Therefore, I wouldn't want to be misled by the reporting tricks of an Opposition Newspaper.
um

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me In Advance / WEIRD! See Photo Of A Man Wearing G-string Panties That Got People Talking / Women with both Beauty and Brains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.