Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Can I Shop Online With Virtual Credit Card( From Nigeriagoldexchange) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Shop Online With Virtual Credit Card( From Nigeriagoldexchange) (1209 Views)

The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / Verify Paypal With Our Virtual Credit Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Shop Online With Virtual Credit Card( From Nigeriagoldexchange) by obysolid(m): 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2012
please i need ur comments
Re: Can I Shop Online With Virtual Credit Card( From Nigeriagoldexchange) by freeccnow(f): 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2012
A virtual card works just like any other plastic card. It is very useful for those who take security to the next level. Getting a free virtual visa card in the past used to be a so hard work. Well after I spent a lot of time on the internet while looking for the possible alternatives, I came across some site which gives you a totally free Virtual credit card that can be used to shop , pay or even get paid online. The cards come sometimes with an amount between $0 - $10 depending on your luck.

The virtaul cards can be loaded with another debit or cedit card and supports all countries. The cards are generated within one minute and activated instantly without any need to link or do anything of kind.

After seeing this, I choose to write a one page blog here http://www.oneminutevcc.tk where I included the link to get your free Virtual Card.

(1) (Reply)

Apm That Pays You Daily On Its Own / Introducing Nigeria's First Formal Over The Counter Market / Do You Know? Facts About Bata(shoes) Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.