Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Job Portal: Purplesharks.com - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Portal: Purplesharks.com (1541 Views)

Which Is More Effective Online Job Portal Or Direct Job Post Boards / Register Free: Industrial Training Fund Nigeria Set To Launch Free Job Portal / Open A FREE Job Portal On The Fastest Growing Career Networking Site For Upwardl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Portal: Purplesharks.com by Tpappi: 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2008
Hi,
There is a job portal that is open to both jobseekers and employers. www.purplesharks.com

Check it out and tell us what you think. And if you've been there at any of their interviews, please let the house know.
Re: Job Portal: Purplesharks.com by jerryya: 8:43am On Feb 14, 2008
Purplesharks is a recruitment agent!i was impressed with their interview process 2wks ago in lagos.Give it a trial man!best of luck.
Re: Job Portal: Purplesharks.com by detder(f): 9:30am On Feb 14, 2008
you are right jerryya.

i applied for one of the vacancies and ive gone for their interview. They are nice pple.
im almost getting the job by God's Grace.

Anybody can give it a trial by applying for any of the vacancies. We shall get there!
Re: Job Portal: Purplesharks.com by Vinda: 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2008
Hi,
i've also gone for their interview and i got the job. am impressed with their interview and they recruit for good companies. i suggest U guys should give it a trial.
Re: Job Portal: Purplesharks.com by dewiseacre(m): 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2008
Nice recruitment agency, their interview was very ok.I'm also on the verge of being employed by one of their company agents, thumbs up PURPLE SHARKS

(1) (Reply)

Cv Bancnigeria Are They Not Fraud Stars. / Volunteers Needed At Wiseup Foundation, Lagos / Stanbic IBTC Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.