Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

What Is So Special About December? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is So Special About December? (10743 Views)

Strange Facts About December & The Year 2013. / Some Facts About December 2013 / What Is So Special About January 1st? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is So Special About December? by talk2xp: 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2012
Cos I was born in December. wink
Re: What Is So Special About December? by trolling(m): 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2012
Table Leg :

Dont be silly, Jesus was not born in December!
I repeat, Jesus was not born in December!!!!
Pssssst
white jesus was born in december but Yahshua a man of color was born in the summer time just calculate 6 months from John the Baptist birth according to the Hebrew and Lunar calendar.
Re: What Is So Special About December? by trolling(m): 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2012
tomakint: Nothing special about December, it's like any other months except it is the 12th month undecided
December is the 10th month not 12... deci=10, u've been indoctrinated by Gregorian calendar
Re: What Is So Special About December? by trolling(m): 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
SELFWORTH:

I don't think anyone is claiming He was born in December. We choose December as a month to celebrate Him.
for real? u celebrate the birth of the sun or winter solstice.
Re: What Is So Special About December? by Exponental(m): 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2012
If u die in december, u didnt see d new year. So respect dat month.

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About December? by harlos: 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2012
December is full of holidays and lots of merry merry,and also the last month of the year where everyone is eager to see the next year...
Re: What Is So Special About December? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2012
What is so special about December? DECEMBER is so Special because IT IS THE MONTH WE CELEBRATE MY LORD AND SAVIOUR, JESUS CHRIST AND IT IS ALSO MY BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!. . . . .
Re: What Is So Special About December? by harlos: 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2012
Also December is like weekends... the month that round of the year...
Re: What Is So Special About December? by harlos: 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2012
modelmike7: What is so special about December? DECEMBER is so Special because IT IS MY BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!
your birthmonth
Re: What Is So Special About December? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2012
harlos: your birthmonth
. . . . . Oh, thanks bro. My birthmonth!!

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About December? by joshuaidibia(m): 7:57pm On Dec 06, 2012
You must b a madman fr askn ds question..... abi u b muslim?@ OP
Re: What Is So Special About December? by damilare001: 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2012
Table Leg :

My friend shut up! ... There are days in December not Day....
Also, Jesus didnt come to the world in December!

please tell me more!!!
Re: What Is So Special About December? by jamespopo: 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2012
There is nothing special about Dec. pple are just be carried away in the name of Xmas.
Re: What Is So Special About December? by toygod2: 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2012
So many things,like d festivities there in. E.g,yuletide festivity,tot of u crossin-over to a new year,the weather condition,the ecstasy of seeing new and long old faces coming home,the heavy traffic .........
Re: What Is So Special About December? by hizaya61(m): 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2012
jollof rice and chicken, eba, efusi and panla etc
Re: What Is So Special About December? by TableLeg(m): 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2012
damilare001:
please tell me more!!!
Tell you what?!
Re: What Is So Special About December? by Butoneday2(m): 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2012
What special about decemba is: new cloth, rice stew with chicken and coke. And...
Re: What Is So Special About December? by MShelina(f): 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2012
It's ma Birth Month!
Re: What Is So Special About December? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2012
wissezy: I love december, especially when i spend it at my villa Nanka in Anambra state.
am so glad 2 knw u're my broda... NANKA is really a place 2 be in d xmas season. One luv bro
Re: What Is So Special About December? by MhizLee(f): 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
Emmyk: It's the ending of the Year...

It's the season you look back, and recount how God has been wonderous to you from January...
It's the time to set your Targets for the coming year
lastly, though not the least, its the birth month of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ. Its a month of CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSS
Re: What Is So Special About December? by Clemzy16(m): 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2012
December is the month of flexing, love, joy, gbedu-ism every every. Also, It's my birth month. Cheers!!
Re: What Is So Special About December? by jantavanta(m): 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
December is the month in which the Sun focuses on the lowest part of the globe, causing longer nights and winter in the Northern Hemisphere: The Sun 'dies' and rises again to its upward journey to the Northern Hemisphere. The re-birth of The Sun is celebrated in December.
Re: What Is So Special About December? by nuelkaosi(m): 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2012
coolDat period wen u tk a rest frm all ur works or studies as the case may be nd hv a good time wt folks nd families alike... Spendin nd hvin fun lik say the life dn end... Am a december baby nd they call us ORINGO CHILDREN8]
Re: What Is So Special About December? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
MShelina: It's ma Birth Month!
. . . . . . . . What day in december is ur day dearie? Mine is on d 3rd!:-)
Re: What Is So Special About December? by SELFWORTH: 10:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
trolling:
for real? u celebrate the birth of the sun or winter solstice.

....correction! You do.

You can celebrate the birth of the toilet if you want. that's your own business.
Re: What Is So Special About December? by Dipwater(m): 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2012
wissezy: I love december, especially when i spend it at my villa Nanka in Anambra state.

What village in nanka are 4rm
Re: What Is So Special About December? by abbeybanks(m): 1:28am On Dec 07, 2012
Toonice: Please house just tell me from your own view whats so special about dis month called December.

Hold N100mil I wonder if this thought will ever come out from your head...
Re: What Is So Special About December? by vocalprince(m): 3:07am On Dec 07, 2012
its the fact dat you remember some1 came into this world jst to die on the cross of calvary for the attonement of our sins. Though special rice and chicken kwa folow join.
Re: What Is So Special About December? by clemz85(m): 7:39am On Dec 07, 2012
[quote author=bknight]Previously, d hazy,crazy harmattan made it different. But this time aound in lagos? I'm not even sure... just My thought
Re: What Is So Special About December? by PlantainBoy(m): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2012
December is my birth month. Shikena!!
Re: What Is So Special About December? by hardbody: 10:19am On Dec 07, 2012
SELFWORTH:

I don't think anyone is claiming He was born in December. We choose December as a month to celebrate Him.

Please read the posts, most if not all that posted along those lines claimed he was born December 25. Let us even take this a bit further, you have chosen to celebrate him on December 25, have you ever borthered to enquire into why that date was chosen? what is the real significance of that celebration. I assume you read bible sometimes, if you do, the MAN you guys are celebrating did not celebrate his birthday neither did his disciples after him. He also left no instruction that he be celebrated, however he said that his death should be commemmorated, that is what i expect practical christians to do.

Do not get me wrong, i cut out the christmas spirit in it, but i hit the villa big time, its our family reunion and all generations of the K...U's both home and in the diaspora come back for this reunion. Not also forgetting the beautiful feelings and emotions of catching up with old gists from various members ofthe extended family. Like someone said, its a month like any of the other months but being the 12th, it comes with a lot pay, 13th month, early salary payments, bags of rice, oil etc from the office, appreciation from customers, a lot of armed robbery, accidents, etc. Its just a perculiar month sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Glo Me2u Pin Has Been Blocked / Federal Government Empowerment Loan For Entrepreneurs(nation Wide) Is Available / Who Is Your Nairaland Role Model?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.