Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

App To Watch Online Youtube Video On Nokia C2-o3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / App To Watch Online Youtube Video On Nokia C2-o3 (31886 Views)

How To Download Watsapp On My NOKIA C2 Dual Sim. / How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry / Mobile Pdf Reader Nokia C2-00 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

App To Watch Online Youtube Video On Nokia C2-o3 by Ralphjoe(m): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2012
Please, can anyone recommend a good application to watch online youtube videos for nokia c2-o3, since the phone doesn't have streaming.
Re: App To Watch Online Youtube Video On Nokia C2-o3 by Francheezy(m): 10:46am On Dec 06, 2012
download y0utube v1.4.5
Search g0ogLe
Re: App To Watch Online Youtube Video On Nokia C2-o3 by Ralphjoe(m): 11:42am On Dec 06, 2012
Francheezy: download y0utube v1.4.5
Search g0ogLe
, i have downloaded it before but i discovered that it does not work for touchscreen phones, plz help me with a link to the touchscreen version of it, if you know of any.
Re: App To Watch Online Youtube Video On Nokia C2-o3 by Francheezy(m): 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2012
ellmm....i dnt kn0w 0f any t.s vers!0n
Re: App To Watch Online Youtube Video On Nokia C2-o3 by Ralphjoe(m): 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2012
So it means in essence that there is no way online video can be watched on the phone, if that's the case, am dumping the phone right now
Re: App To Watch Online Youtube Video On Nokia C2-o3 by Samchelsea(m): 1:22am On Dec 07, 2012
MY guy go buy Smartphone with 3G capability if not 4get watchin online vidoes cos ur normal network won't power it and even if u succeed connecting u won't even watch it for 2secs and it wld disconnect
Re: App To Watch Online Youtube Video On Nokia C2-o3 by Ralphjoe(m): 10:17am On Dec 07, 2012
Samchelsea: MY guy go buy Smartphone with 3G capability if not 4get watchin online vidoes cos ur normal network won't power it and even if u succeed connecting u won't even watch it for 2secs and it wld disconnect
but my guy, i used to watch online youtube videos with my airtel sim on nokia 2690 without any problem. As for that ceasing in the playing of the video is the network problem
Re: App To Watch Online Youtube Video On Nokia C2-o3 by otikpoko(m): 12:56am On Dec 18, 2012
You have gotten your 19gb and off you go!
You never visited the thread again.
No problem...that is why i wanted person with up to 900 posts because once you've gotten what you want,you wont be seen anymore!
Re: App To Watch Online Youtube Video On Nokia C2-o3 by Ralphjoe(m): 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2012
otikpoko: You have gotten your 19gb and off you go!
No problem...that is why i wanted person with up to 900 posts because once you've gotten what you want,you wont be seen anymore!
otikpoko: You have gotten your 19gb and off you go!
hey bro, don't say that, am always on nairaland, just that this thread grew cold, thankzz again for the 19g, i now access nairaland through pc.

(1) (Reply)

iPhone 6s And iPad Pro Announced / TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera / How To Browse On Airtel For One Month With #200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.