Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. (32447 Views)

Obinna Onuoha Builds Statue Of Jesus, "Biggest" In Africa / Imo To Unveil The Tallest Statue Of Jesus Christ In Africa (Photo) / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by RedLight1: 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2012
Ramtzy:

Fooooool with a baseless statement... Why can't you ask Jesus Christ to promise you also 72 virgins.. Shey! Him na living god, if that's your headache
becoz jesus is not assfag like mohammed that is ready to screw any that has hole grin
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by kadree(m): 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2012
Deep down in their mind n brain,dey knw they worship nothing short of d picture of a man-CESARE BORGIA,who lived an unholy n cruel lifestyle.dis man's statue,which can b undoubtedly found in a money fetching organisations-churches,houses,parks,cars,ferries,wallet just to mention a few,is d world's most worshipped image by majority who av chosen to b deceived beyond any form of imagination.D PICTURE OF A MERE ACTOR?even d learned ones has falling prey to dis D MORE U LOOK,D LESS U SEE SYNDROME.what a deep pity!!!
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by IYANGBALI: 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2012
abubello:
But you also worship ghost as part of your trinity. Is that not idolatory?
no mind dem
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Emdee590(m): 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
afam4eva: So, have we come to the conclusion that that's what Jesus looks like?

Nobody go wan ansa d question ooo
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Umuala: 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2012
Let's not be fooled by any human being, i never believed in the so called Jesus statue. Its high time we christians stopped this our barbaric act.

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by perrychocks(f): 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2012
O.T.I.S:
Idol worship!
shatap dere
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by perrychocks(f): 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2012
frosbel: When will the Catholics cease from their idolatry !!
close ur gutter called mouth if u don't hav anytin reasonabl to say
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by perrychocks(f): 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
salafiyy: THEY WOULD WORSHIP IDOLS STYLISHLY AND CLAIMED THEY ARE WORSHIPPING GOD (JESUS)...SOMEBODY SHOULD ASK THEM TO DIFFERENCIATE BETWEEN JESUS AND GOD; YOU WILL SEE THEM IN COMMOTION AND CONTRADICTING THEMSELVES...TELL ME, WHEN JESUS (may the peace of God be upon him) WAS ON EARTH IS THERE ANYTHING DEVICE LIKE PICTURE?...THOUGH, THIS IS NOT THE JESUS I BELIVED IN AS A TRUE PROPHET OF GOD
u rada marry ur mattress dan being so daft
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by amedusikirabl(f): 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
Jusss passing
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2012
The picture of jesus was adapted from the veil veronica used in cleaning his face and also from the cloth that wrapped him in his tomb.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Chylo(m): 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
[color=#000099]
free2ryhme: exodus 20:4-5

4 “You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.

5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God....

He who has ears let him hear...
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by NessaFresh(f): 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
achi4u: THANK GOD AM A CATHOLIC.

Me too...these fools can't differentiate between worship and reverence
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2012
Those that say that catholics worship idol, be careful and stop saying what u don't knw or understand besides, if there ws no catholic, that ur backyard mushroom church would nt be in existence

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Blueboy0402: 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2012
frosbel: When will the Catholics cease from their idolatry !!
Will you stop that rubbish!!
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Antivirus92(m): 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2012
I WAS BORN A CATHOLIC, WILL DIE A CATHOLIC, CONSECRATE MY ENTIRE LINEAGE INTO CATHOLICISM. CHRISTO REDENTO! Christi emerigo,christi na-achi,christi na-achi eze. Tobenu dinwenum mba niile,mmadu niile tobe dinwenum. Maka na-ogosiri ebele ya n'ebe anyi no,eziokwu nke dinwenum ga adi okpu. Gloria patri et filio,et spiritui sancti. Sicut erat in principio,et nune,et semper,et in saecula saeculorum. Christi emerigo,christi na-achi, christi na-achi eze!
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
[size=32pt]XTIAN FILTH! YOU ACCUSE US PAGAN TRADITIONALISTS OF IDOLATORY! AND THEN YOU IMPOSE YOUR WHIE-MANS VERSION OF IDOLATORY ON US! FILTHY XTIAN HYPOCRITES![/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by tutee1000: 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
Catholic church is the center of christian ecumenism. without it, all other "mushroom" churches will fall apart..Take it or leave it..We Catholics do not worship images, the images only make us conscious of our worship of God.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by crisycent: 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2012
Racist polish....do they know God?
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
tutee1000: Catholic church is the center of christian ecumenism. without it, all other "mushroom" churches will fall apart..Take it or leave it..We Catholics do not worship images, the images only make us conscious of our worship of God.

[size=16pt]OUR IMAGES AND IDOLS HELP US TO CONCENTRATE OUR PRAYERS ON THE GODS AND SPIRITUAL FORCES THAT GUIDE THIS UNIVERSE! WHY THEN DID YOU DIRTY CHEATING XTIANS PLAY SUCH A CRUDE GAMES WITH US AND CALL US IDOL WORSHIPPERS / STONE WORSHIPPERS, BACKWARD AND UNCIVILIZED! YOUR RELIGION IS FILTH! BY THE GODS, IF I DONT SEE NIGERIA PAGAN WITHIN THE NEXT 2 DECADES, WOE BETIDE. .[/size] angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by ijawkid(m): 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2012
tutee1000: Catholic church is the center of christian ecumenism. without it, all other "mushroom" churches will fall apart..Take it or leave it..We Catholics do not worship images, the images only make us conscious of our worship of God.

And I put it to you and your type that you worship images..........

Prove to us that you don't worship images......

I've not seen were people engage in idolatry with so much pride.........

For how long will the images of mary and the use of the pagan rosary keep you guys conscious of the worship GOD??

And which GOD if I may ask??.......

Idol worshippers that's what y'all are......

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Marek1: 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2012
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Aarenaija: 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2012
From the renaissance to Baroque and Rococo, then to the Neo classical epoch,
Architects have always shown to be one of the best creators of the environment after God.
Very nice pics.
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Marek1: 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2012
Baroque and Rococo
... lol
I wanted to show the controversy about idea Jesus Christ as King of Poland which some rural priest serves us.
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by mascot87(m): 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2012
obadiah777: IMAGE OF THE BEAST >>>> http://www.macquirelatory.com/false%20images%20of%20christ.htm <<<< WHITE JESUS
You need to see a medical doctor
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by MyOpinion1(f): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2012
EFX001:
Jesus is still with us everyday. Its not a white people thing, its called FAITH!
yea dat is a fact, Jesus is wt us in spirit, buh ve u seen him physically?
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by MyOpinion1(f): 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2012
[quote

author=klax]@ My Opinion: All dis white people wt their drama, d time
wey Jesus come to this earth I have never read dat Jesus ever took
pictures buh here comes d people of d world making statue of their
grandpa nd calling it Jesus...God is watching una....

Hahahahahahaah bros no kill person with laugh abeg.[/quote]
Not he buh she
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
This is all wonderful news. Personally i would have preferred a statue of the Thugs that Killed Him.
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by nosike3(m): 12:01am On Dec 07, 2012
Red-Light:
choi, they found work for the catholics. they will worship the statue morning till night. BTW how did they know What Jesus looks like? undecided
I am convinced that you are a very ignorant person..You are one of the people that cause disparity in the world..Why can't you mind whatever religion ✽̤̥̈̊U̶̲̥̅✽̤̥̈̊ believe in aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ leave others alone..
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Capnd143(m): 12:19am On Dec 07, 2012
akthedream: You christains must be dumb to refer it as a statue of your so called god,.Come to think of it,it might be that of a Gay.But,definately not that of Jesus...Apart from doing all u can to buy PRIVATE JET,what else do u christains do with ur brain if there is even any?
by their speech ye shall know them! Just another boko boy! LOL
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by jimjones: 12:26am On Dec 07, 2012
i'm trying real hard to give a fark here.......

Wereh kpe: First of all let me ask. HAVE U HEARD OF THE SHROUD OF JESUS? i think you will be better of reading about it first b4 making comments. perhaps you will understand how we came about the looks of Jesus.

SECOND I find it hard to understand why people worship with pastors like adegboye etc when the same bible we read and we agree is the WORD of GOD says "U R PETER AND UPON THIS ROCK I SHALL BUILD MY CHURCH".[/b]

For the records Peter is the first Roman Catholic Pope and his tomb ( Rock if u like) is believed to be under the centre of the Catholic faith building - [b]St Peters Basilica which took 100 years to build

Why dint Jesus say "U R ADEGBOYE AND UPON.........."
Dont be fooled for on that day Jesus will say "I DO NOT KNOW U"

U will all make noise den pay tithes/DASH someone like u money to buy private jets while you will be entering okada and pot-holes. But who am I to judge. All i can do is follow the words in the Bible and go to the Catholic church.

THIRD Catholics do not worship idols nor worship Mary. There is a difference between reverence/respect and worship

One thing people get carried away by is they want to see physically miracles? Well, if u go to some catholic places E.G Dominican Community in Ibadan you will see miracles and demons casting outs.

The Catholic church is the ONLY chritian RELIGION with its own sovereignty - THE VATICAN CITY. Thats the Glory of God. It is the richest Church in the world. and its members are not really necesarily th RICHEST in society BUT THE POOREST from ALLOVER the World. Thats the Glory of God!

One thing u MUST accept is that the universal Catholic church is the creation of Jesus Himself. So if you belief in Jesus why wont you go to His church? THINK?

The Catholic Church is the ONLY church that has d EXACT procedure for service and readings irrespective of location. This means, what u will hear in Rome is EXACTLY the same u will hear in Surulere or Aba or Australia. Thats the Glory of God speaking!

INDEED THE CATHOLIC CHURCH HAS IT ALL. its the COMPLETE package. Thats the Glory of GOD

wow! i haven't read anything this retar*ded since the bible.

first off, the shroud of jesus turin is a known hoax.

second, what records do you speak of with respect to peter? there is no firsthand historical or even biblical record that puts peter anywhere, at any point in rome!

near 45 a.d.(around the time your catholic wankers claim peter was in rome), we find peter being cast into prison in jerusalem (acts 12:3, 4). in 49 a.d., he was still in jerusalem, this time attending the jerusalem council. about 51 a.d., he was in antioch of syria where he got into differences with paul because he wouldn’t sit or eat with gentiles. strange that the "bishop of rome" would have nothing to do with Gentiles in 51 a.d.! later in about 66 a.d., we find him in the city of Babylon among the jews (I pet. 5:13). remember that peter was the apostle to the CIRCUMCISED. Why was he in babylon? because history shows that there were as many jews in the mesopotamian areas in christ’s time as there were in palestine. it is no wonder we find him in the east.

in all of paul's writings about his dealings in rome, at no point did he mention peter. now let's get something straight, i aint no advocate for neither of these wankers, but hombre, get your history together. there's a huge disparity between the roman catholic account of history and actual history itself.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Ezyp(m): 12:47am On Dec 07, 2012
Ice4jez: One tin u pple fall to get is those pple are not trying to worship dat stature but are trying to develop a place like Brazil dat has one.the Chinese has a big stature of Buddha .make we too do one of sango;ogun,or just anything dat Can make tourism sector grow.all u do is hate while other pple are think to make their country among the best
well spoken
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by rudolphbosco: 1:09am On Dec 07, 2012
akthedream: You christains must be dumb to refer it as a statue of your so called god,.Come to think of it,it might be that of a Gay.But,definately not that of Jesus...Apart from doing all u can to buy PRIVATE JET,what else do u christains do with ur brain if there is even any?
........i prat it doesnt get too late before you realize you are heading for hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) / A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) / RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.