Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Joke From The Cosby Show - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke From The Cosby Show (983 Views)

Apple Laptop-must Laugh Xmas Joke From The Jokes Presido!!! / Christmas Joke From Ay's Blog / Very Short Joke From The Office Of The Jokes President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke From The Cosby Show by seunspice(m): 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2008
Mrs Cosby asks, "Honey if I died would you remarry?"

Mr Cosby replies, "Well, after a considerable period of grieving, we all need companionship, I guess I would."

She says, "If I died and you remarried, would she live in this house?"

He replies, "We've spent a lot of time and money getting this house just the way we want it. I'm not going to get rid of my house, I guess she would."

So she asks, "If I died and you remarried, and she lived in this house, would she sleep in our bed?"

and he says, "That bed is brand new, we just paid two thousand dollars for it, it's going to last a long time, I guess she would."

So she asks, "If I died and you remarried, and she lived in this house, and slept in our bed, would she use my golf clubs?"

and he says, "Oh no, she's left handed."
Re: Joke From The Cosby Show by aristole(m): 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2008
Ehhehehe.very sensitive and leading questions.lovely
Re: Joke From The Cosby Show by folly69(m): 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2008
hmmm dat will b trouble nite
Re: Joke From The Cosby Show by seunspice(m): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2008
Ever heard of deep shit before? that where the hubby is going to be ,

(1) (Reply)

The Giraffe / Doctor / Akpos 'n' Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.