Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

What Is The Best And Fastest Way To Cure Conjuctivities - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Best And Fastest Way To Cure Conjuctivities (2335 Views)

Healthy And Fastest Way To Loose Weight Useing Iaso Tea From USA / How To Cure Apollo / Fastest Way To Lose Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best And Fastest Way To Cure Conjuctivities by ayobarmy(m): 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2012
Good day guys, pls any1 with usefull info about the easiest way to cure apolo both traditional and medically..... Pls i want the fastest 1...... Thanks and God bless
Re: What Is The Best And Fastest Way To Cure Conjuctivities by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2012
Who made the diagnosis?
Re: What Is The Best And Fastest Way To Cure Conjuctivities by ayobarmy(m): 6:52am On Dec 07, 2012
centje: Who made the diagnosis?
A doctor, and he prescribed some eye drops which i think its just a wast of time bcuz its beeb four days now and the eyes are still red that is why i want to seek another opinion
Re: What Is The Best And Fastest Way To Cure Conjuctivities by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 07, 2012
ayobarmy: A doctor, and he prescribed some eye drops which i think its just a wast of time bcuz its beeb four days now and the eyes are still red that is why i want to seek another opinion
dear,if actually is apollo(epidermic haemorrhagic conjuctivitis) you have then you can only be treated symptomatically. Its a viral disease,no know drug can cure it. The Drug you need is basically antibiotic eye drop to prevent bacteria super infection. The red eye and other symptoms will disappear on their own in few days(usually within a week).

Just keep your hands away from your eye to avoid other infections

If you must scratch or touch your eye use clean handkerchief. People around shouldn't handle the handkerchief 'cause they can get infected.

You can also use sunglass if your sun ray is disturbing.

You could see an opthamologist,if you so desire.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best And Fastest Way To Cure Conjuctivities by ayobarmy(m): 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2012
centje: dear,if actually is apollo(epidermic haemorrhagic conjuctivitis) you have then you can only be treated symptomatically. Its a viral disease,no know drug can cure it. The Drug you need is basically antibiotic eye drop to prevent bacteria super infection. The red eye and other symptoms will disappear on their own in few days(usually within a week).

Just keep your hands away from your eye to avoid other infections

If you must scratch or touch your eye use clean handkerchief. People around shouldn't handle the handkerchief 'cause they can get infected.

You can also use sunglass if your sun ray is disturbing.

You could see an opthamologist,if you so desire.
Thanks man and God bless....
Re: What Is The Best And Fastest Way To Cure Conjuctivities by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2012
ayobarmy: Thanks man and God bless....
you're welcome, dear.

(1) (Reply)

Help A Dying Brother Please / Use Of 'ROHYPNOL' To Commit Crime / Pls Help! 6months Pregnant And Having Black Stool!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.